剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
- I called for you. - I didn't hear you.
你总是能听到我的
You can always hear me.
也许我选择了不听
Well, maybe I chose not to listen.
你说谎
You're lying.
你离开了这里
You left the area.
我是你♥爸♥ 你告诉我事实
I'm your father. You tell me the truth.
不 你告诉我
No, you tell me.
杀了我妈妈的人 他们是谁
The people who killed Mother-- who were they?
-他们是坏人 -可是到底是谁
- They were bad people. - But who?!
为什么我要告诉你一切
Why must I tell you everything
而你什么都不告诉我
and you tell me nothing?
-你好 -干什么
- Hello. - What?
你生我气吗
Are you angry with me?
你觉得呢
What do you expect?
你从哪儿来就回哪儿去 好吗
Just go back to whatever hole you crawled out from, okay?
你还有斯力架巧克力棒吗
Do you have another Slickers bar?
士力架 那叫士力架巧克力棒
Snickers. They are called Snickers bars.
你还有吗
Do you have one?
你吃东西的样子像动物 你知道吗
You eat like a... like an animal, you know?
你住在哪
Where do you live?
森林里
In the forest.
-和谁 -我爸
- Who with? - My father.
他是做什么的
What does he do?
-照顾我 -不不
- Looks after me. - No, no.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean that. Uh...
他做什么工作
Um, what, uh... what job does he do?
我的天
Oh, shit.
你还好吗
Okay?
路那头是什么
What is down that road?
就是个小屋
Just, uh... just the cabin.
我和我爸来这伐木的时候就住在那里
I stay there with my dad when we come here for the logging.
就只有一个小屋吗
Is that all there is?
大约100公里内是的 怎么了
Mm, for about a hundred kilometers. Why?
我想知道森林之外有什么
I want to know what's beyond the forest.
真的吗
Serious?
你 你
You... you...
你只见过森林吗
You've never seen anything but the forest?
为什么
Why?
人类很危险 不可信
People are dangerous, not to be trusted.
也不尽然
N... Not all of them.
我很抱歉我伤到你了
I'm sorry I hurt you.
你没有伤到我
Uh-uh. You didn't hurt me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Uh-uh. No.
你想要
Uh, you want, uh...?
想要看一个很棒的东西吗
You want to see something amazing?
也许吧
Maybe.
上车
Get on.
这是什么
What is it?
是...
It's a... mm...
如果你给世界另一头的人
Uh, if you make a phone call
打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥
or you send a text message to the other side of the world,
全都在这里完成
it's, uh... it's all done here.
很酷
Pretty cool.
什么是短♥信♥
What is a text message?
你在逗我 对吗
You're joking... right?
万一有人来呢
What if someone comes?
别担心 没人会来这
Don't worry. Nobody comes here.
那是小熊座 小熊
That's Ursa Minor, the small bear.
-你认识星星 -是的
- You know the stars? - Yes.
那个指向仙女座
That points to Andromeda,
那是大熊座 那是金星
and, uh, that's Ursa Major, and that's Venus.
只有不靠近太阳时才能看到
It only shows when it's not close to the sun.
那
And, uh...
那个呢
that?
我不认识那个
I don't know that one.
那就是在跟我们说话的
That's what's talking to us.
仔细看 看到没
Look careful. See?
在动
It moves.
真美
Beautiful.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们时间不多
We don't have long.
我得回去
I have to go back, and...
你也一样
and so do you.
我不想回去
I don't want to.
-什么情况 -该死 该死
- What is it? - Oh, shit. Shit, shit.
我不知道
I don't know.
快走
Quick, move.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit.
站住 退后
Stop! Stay back.
站住 别跑
Stop! Don't.
站住
Stop.
什么鬼
Hey, what the fuck?
你对他有什么了解
What do you know about him?
他伐木
He chops logs.
他给我吃的
He gave me something to eat.
-挺好吃 -挺好吃
- It was nice. - It was nice?
他们有看到你的脸吗
Did they see your face or no?
那些追你们的男人
The men who came.
他们看到了你的脸吗
Did they see your face?
我不知道
I don't know.
你必须记起来
You have to try to remember.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我要肯定答案
Maybe's not good enough.
他们看到了你的脸吗
Did they see your face?
好像看到了
Yes, I think so.
你跟他们说话了吗
Did you talk to them?
你什么都没说 确定吗
Y-You said nothing? You sure?
当时没时间
There... there wasn't time.
他们会来追我们吗
Will they come after us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
他试图
He tried to...
他想碰我
He wanted to touch me.
他 他只是个男孩
He's... he's just a boy.
不代表任何事
Didn't mean anything.
你想生活在外面的世界 是吗
You want to live out in that world, don't you?
即使很危险
Even if it's dangerous?
也许
Maybe.
即使会让你丢掉性命
Even if it kills you?
她是谁
Who is she?
她就是杀了你妈妈的女人
She's the woman who killed your mother.
如果我们离开这儿
If we leave here,
我们就必须在她找到我们之前找到她
we have to find her before she finds us.
你一直以来训练我就是为了这个
That's what you have been training me for.
现在我准备好了
And now I'm ready.
也许吧
Maybe.
不 我真的准备好了
No. I am.
这是北约位于波兰北部的
It's from the NATO security attachment
克万斯克卫星基地发来的安全附件
at the Kvansk Satellite Installation in northern Poland.
三晚前有人非法闯入
They recorded a break-in three nights ago.
-恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ -就是小孩子玩闹
- Terrorism? - Just kids fooling around.
不过在他们处理事故的时候
But something strange happened
发生了一件奇怪的事
when they were dealing with the incident.
他们逮捕了一个男孩
They arrested a boy.
波兰人 17岁 艾尔沃·刚伯维茨
Polish kid. 17. Arvo Gombrowitz.
所以呢
So what?
他当时和一个女孩在一起
He was with a girl.
本来也想逮捕她的
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表