剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
靠着墙走
Stay close to the wall.
这边
This way.
别提起你父亲 好吗
Say nothing about your father, okay?
他在哪 我需要见他
Where is he? I need to see him.
你会没事的
Hey, you're going to be okay.
走吧
Come on.
进来
Come on in.
有人吗
Hello?
你回来迟了
对不起 阿明
那是谁
这是汉娜
This is Hanna.
我们在找两个男人
埃里克·海勒
...Erik Heller.
警♥察♥在搜寻埃里克·海勒
她总不能消失不见
She can't have just disappeared.
她人呢
Where the hell is she?!
埃里克·海勒两周前在卢科
你看到了吗
Have you seen this?
谋杀了两名警♥察♥
并被认为射杀了卢卡斯·泰勒
就在夏洛滕格的一家酒吧外
这次行动本该是不引起注意的
This operation is supposed to be off the fucking radar!
谁啊
Who is this?
我抓住了埃里克·海勒
I have Erik Heller.
在哪
Where?
到普伦茨劳贝格来 亥姆霍兹广场
Come to Prenzlauer Berg, Helmholtzplatz.
有一家叫鲍曼的咖啡厅
There's a cafe called Baumen.
一小时内到
Be there in one hour.
走吧 你个蠢货
Come on, you fucking ape.
他据信有武器
公众被建议不要靠近他
好了 我能看见你
Okay, I can see you.
回车上去 我就来
Get back in the car. I'll join you.
玛丽莎 这怎么回事
Marissa, what the hell is this?
照做
Just do it.
好吧 我上车了
Okay, I'm at the car.
让科斯蒂根启动引擎
Get Costigan to start the engine.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
启动引擎
Start the engine.
玛丽莎
Marissa?
玛丽莎 玛丽莎 回话
Marissa? Marissa, answer me.
玛丽莎
Marissa?
天呐 玛丽莎
Jesus Christ! Marissa?
玛丽莎
Marissa?!
玛丽莎 回答我
Marissa, please answer...
玛丽莎
Marissa?
玛丽莎
Marissa? Mar...
你好 迈克尔 好久没见
Hello, Michael. It's been a long time.
不不不 你跑不掉的
No, no, no. You won't make it.
你想干什么
What do you want?
-就谈谈 -谈什么
- Just want to talk. - About what?
我要你告诉我你知道关于玛丽莎·威格勒的一切
Want you to tell me everything you know about Marissa Wiegler.
汉娜 第一季 第四集
你得吃饭
走吧
Come on.
别玩了 把那玩意收好 吃东西
吃吧 你不是想强壮起来吗
汉娜 你想要点土耳其咖啡吗
Hanna, you want some Turkish coffee?
给 我给你泡了点
Here, I fixed you some anyway.
已经很甜了
It's real sweet already,
但如果你还想再加糖
but if you want to add extra sugar...
你就加吧
you can.
你没事吧
You all right?
那烟 我听不到 也看不到
The smoke. I couldn't hear, and I couldn't see.
你只是怕了
Well, you got frightened, that's all.
以前没发生过吗
Never happened to you before?
没有
No.
埃里克·海勒 柏林本地人 他于2003年
杀了其女友乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库后失踪
警♥察♥在搜寻埃里克·海勒
海勒还被怀疑在卢科附近杀了两名警♥察♥
那是真的吗
Is that true?
她是谁
这是汉娜
This is Hanna.
我一个朋友叫我照看她
A friend of mine asked me to look after her
一两天 希望没问题
just for a day or two. I hope that's all right.
什么朋友
What friend?
你不认识的
You don't know him.
我看到新闻了
鲁迪
Rudi?
嗯
Yeah?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
戒了
Gone clean?
你看上去挺好
You look good.
有些女人
Some women...
中年时更好看
look better in their middle years.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你现在当官了
You're official now.
中情局欧洲情报网副主管
Deputy director of CIA European networks.
在巴黎生活得美滋滋
Nice Paris life.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
那位朋友雅各布斯
Friend Jacobs.
什么都跟我说了
told me all about it.
还记得你在科普尼克的酒吧里找到我时吗
Remember when you found me in that bar in Kopenick?
你是个厉害的中情局官员
You were this badass CIA officer.
我是个没前途的醉汉老兵
I was just a drunk ex-soldier with no prospects.
而现在呢
Here we are...
这么多年后了
all these years later.
认得这个吗
Recognize this?
我猜这不是你的工作手♥机♥
I'm guessing it's not your work phone.
我在你酒店房♥间的保险箱里找到的
I found it in a safe in your hotel room.
那只是我在巴黎负责的案子的人
But they're just people from a case that I was on in Paris.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
不 他叫奥利弗·莫卢
No, his name is Olivier Moreau,
他儿子贝努特 跟他住在
his son Benoit, and they live in an apartment
第八区的一栋公♥寓♥里
in the 8th arrondissement.
你的公♥寓♥
Your apartment.
他是个好孩子
He's a sweet kid.
看看他
Look at him.
你成为他的母亲了吗
Have you become a mother to him?
不 我猜这太难了 鉴于你的过去
No. I guess that's complicated, given your past.
别碰他们
Don't touch them.
求你 他们是无辜的
Please. They're innocent.
他们对此毫不知情
They don't know anything about this.
无辜
Innocent.
就像乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库吗
Innocent like Johanna Petrescu?
就像她那样吗
Innocent like that?
看看她的下场
And look what happened to her.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
有个针对我的国际通缉令
I have an international warrant on my head.
如果我离开这里 全市都会来找我
If I walk out of here, the whole city will be after me.
不管我去哪 他们都会找我
And wherever I go in the world, they'll try and find me, so...
我们又得合作了
Now we work together again.
你要完全对我言听计从
You do exactly what I say--
给我找条出城的路
find me a way out of the city,
确保没人跟踪我们
make sure no one follows us--
那样我就放了你
I'll let you go.
你可以再回去过好日子
You get to live your nice life again.
汉娜和我 我们过我们的
Hanna and I, we get to live ours.
好
Okay.
鲁迪
Rudi?
听着
Listen.
听着
Listen.
我...她...
I... her...
为了让你知道我不是闹着玩的
Just so you know I'm serious.
不 我只是...
No. I was just...
好 我们开打之前 先定几条规矩
不许咬人
不许掐人
让汉娜也来
是啊 汉娜 来吧 我需要帮助呢
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表