剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
封锁还将继续
The lockdown will continue
直到另行通知
until further notice.
所有学员请待在房♥间里
All trainees should remain in their rooms.
为了你自身的安全
For your own security,
远离你房♥间里的窗户
keep away from the windows of your room.
封锁结束时会发布通知
You will be informed when lockdown is over.
旅馆那边出事了
Something went wrong at the motel.
我们有人伤亡
We have men down.
-索耶也失踪了 -你打过他的电♥话♥吗
- Sawyer's disappeared. - You tried his phone?
我联♥系♥不上他 也没有海勒和那女孩的消息
I can't get him. And I have no news on Heller or the girl.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
汉娜
第一季 第八集
你的人都离得远远的
Your people are keeping well clear.
没人来救你 杰罗姆
No one's coming to your aid, Jerome.
你的伤口也迟早要感染
And that wound is gonna get infected sooner or later,
所以你必须跟我开口
so you are going to have to talk to me.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
放了我 你个贱♥人♥
Let me go, you fucking bitch.
瞧 这是个错误
Ah, see, that was a mistake.
下令处决我
Ordering my execution
也是个错误
was also a mistake.
埃里克·海勒发现了什么
What did Erik Heller find out?
你们究竟在那里做什么
What exactly are you doing in that place?
做你没能做到的事
Doing what you failed to do.
完成工作
Finishing the job.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
为了救我而自杀吗
Kill yourself to save me?
我是想让你过上正常生活
I was trying to give you a normal life.
但我并不正常 是吧
But I'm not normal, am I?
你可以正常的
You could be.
跟新家庭生活
With a new family.
他们不是我的家人
They're not my family.
-他是你父亲 -不
- He's your father. - No.
他不是
He's not.
他跟我妈做♥爱♥了 我就出生了
He had sex with my mother, and I was born.
那不一样
It's not the same thing.
我得给你看样东西
I have to show you something.
我在柏林发现的
I found it in Berlin.
她们是谁
Who are they?
尤特拉克斯又建立了项目
Utrax started up its program again.
看来这次他们做成了
And it looks like they finished it this time.
-什么时候 -上次之后没多久
- When? - Not long after.
都是女孩
They're all girls.
她们在哪
Where are they?
你出生的地方
The same place you were born.
这里附近吗
Near here?
我们得帮助她们
We have to help them.
我不知道我们能不能做到
I don't know if we can.
如果你没把我从那里带走
If you hadn't taken me from that place,
我也会成为其中之一
I would have been one of them.
我们要把她们救走
We're getting them out of there.
走吧
Come on.
都吃了 然后我们就动身
Eat up, and then we go.
学员们不能继续被关在屋里了
The trainees can't be left in there any longer.
-这样不安全 -她们不是被
- It's not safe. - I thought they had developed
-培养成绝对从命的吗 -是的
- 100% obedience to our orders. - Yes.
但她们从未被关在房♥间里
But they've never been kept in their rooms
这么久过
for this length of time.
我需要把她们放出来 给她们用药
I need to release them. I need to medicate them.
那不行 先生
I can't do that, sir.
你们啊
You people...
你们根本不知道你们在搞什么
Y-You have no idea what you're playing with.
康涅狄格州 哈特福德
242?
能听到吗 我是249
Can you hear me? It's 249.
出问题了
Something's gone wrong.
你不想知道是怎么回事吗
Don't you want to know what?
紧急封锁时 是不许说话的
Talking is not permitted in emergency lockdown mode.
你要打我小报告吗
You going to tell on me?
外面没人
There's no one outside.
大家都在屋里
Everyone's in their rooms.
我们这辈子首次遇到了情况
For the first time in our lives, something has happened.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
他们无法控制了
They're not in control anymore.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 就是有点疼
Yeah. Just a bit sore.
我把子弹都取干净了
I took all of the bullet out.
汉娜 我们去之前
Hanna, before we do this,
我想带你去个地方
I want to take you somewhere.
哪里
Where?
玛丽莎·威格勒说就在这里什么地方
Marissa Wiegler said it was here somewhere.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库
现在吗
Now?
好
Okay.
该走了
Time to leave.
小心点
Carefully.
长官
Sir?
对 是我
Yeah, this is me.
发生了什么 长官
What happened out there, sir?
海勒带那女孩逃了
Heller escaped with the girl.
我觉得他往你们那边去了 我这就回来
I think he's heading your way. I'm coming back now.
要我联♥系♥科罗拉多吗
You want me to contact Colorado?
不
No.
我们自己解决
We sort this ourselves.
如果海勒来了 就杀了他
If Heller comes, kill him.
但那女孩要活捉
But I want the girl alive.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我们可损失了不少人 长官
We lost a lot of men out there, sir.
我们人手不够
We're undermanned here.
那女孩对你有什么重要的
What does that girl mean to you?
你为什么在意她怎么样
Why do you care what happens to her?
等我们救了她们 要带她们去哪
When we get them, where will we take them?
她们在这附近是不安全的
They won't be safe near here.
我们带她们远走高飞
We take them far away.
好 转弯 就这里
Okay, turn here. Turn here.
左转
Left.
好 停车
Okay. Stop.
就这里
This is it.
他们知道我们要去
They'll be waiting for us.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
他们人多势众
There'll be more of them.
比我们多很多
Many more.
我在埃米尔家待着时 我感觉
When I was with Emil and his family, I had this feeling
我在这世上也有家人
that somewhere in the world I had a family, too.
但不是他们
But they weren't it.
我觉得她们在这里
I think they're here.
好
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你怎么知道海勒会回去
How do you know Heller will go back there?
他在为过去的罪孽赎罪
He's atoning for the sins of the past.
我猜这是你无法理解的事
I guess that's something you wouldn't understand.
这不是罪孽的问题
It's not a question of sin.
我服从命令
I obey orders.
军事指挥的神圣咒语
Holy mantra of military command.
服从不是咒语 是责任
Obedience is not a mantra. It's a duty.
你没能履行
One you failed.
我为你把死婴丢进了焚化炉
I put dead babies in a furnace for you.
但你却不忍♥杀那女孩
But you couldn't kill the girl.
是吧
Could you?
听着
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表