剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她在哪 因为她没告诉我
I don't know where she is because she didn't tell me.
她比我们所有人都聪明
She's smarter than all of us.
别表现得那么吃惊 你们把她改造成了这样
Don't look so surprised. You made her that way.
汉娜
第一季 第六集
妈妈 妈妈 看啊
Mommy. Mommy, look.
还有别的需要吗 女士
Can I get you anything else, madam?
不用了 咖啡就好
No, just the coffee.
早
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我在泡茶
I'm making tea.
昨晚我昏过去了 对吧
I passed out last night, didn't I?
没关系 我们
Oh, that's okay. We, uh...
我们也睡着了
we crashed out, too.
-汉娜在哪 -不知道
- Wh-Where's Hanna? - Don't know.
她好像去散步了
I think she went out for a walk.
好
Okay.
我们该收拾东西了
We should get packing.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 你头疼吗
It's okay. How's your head?
不疼
It's okay.
你可真幸运
Lucky you.
天哪 昨晚我太出丑了
Oh, God, I made such a tit of myself last night.
我貌似错失良机了
I think I've missed my chance.
把包拿上
Just grab the bag.
你能不能
Can you, um...
回去的路上 坐前座
on the way back, sit in the front?
可以吗
Is that okay?
好
Sure.
你最好了
You're the best.
拿那头
Take an edge.
我太累了
I'm just so tired,
我在这儿就能睡着
I could fall asleep right here.
你可以当我的枕头
You can be my pillow.
好了 不 等等
Okay, no, wait, wait, wait.
我 我送你到门口
I'm gonna-- I'll walk you to your house.
不不 不用了 没事的
No, no. No need. It's all right.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait.
听着 你能
Look, uh, c-can you, um,
之后打给我吗
call me later?
你觉得这次之后
Do you really think your parents will
你♥爸♥妈还会让你出门吗
let you out again after this?
我才不管他们说什么
I-I really don't care what they say.
听着
Look...
昨天晚上的事 真的对不起
I am really sorry about what happened last night.
我觉得好丢脸
I'm so embarrassed.
没事的
It's fine.
在你身边我就特别不能自已
I just get really out of it when I'm around you.
我好像把钥匙落在前座了
I think I left my keys in the front seat.
-所以 -抱歉
- Yeah, so... - Sorry.
-我 我往这边 -好
- I'll go-- I'll go this way. - Yeah. Great.
我站在这里
Is it all right if I stand--
-你妈妈不会生气吧 -没事 没问题
- Your mom isn't gonna get mad? - Yeah. No, it's fine.
我什么时候能再见你
When do I see you again?
索菲喜欢你
Sophie likes you.
对 但这个理论的问题是
Yes, well, the problem with that theory is
我不想要索菲 我想要你
I don't want Sophie, I want you.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
快走
Go.
汉娜 听我说
Hanna, listen to me.
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么回事
What is going on?
-你干什么了 -没什么
- What did you do? - Nothing.
-他的手被门夹了 -汉娜 他没有
- He trapped his hand in the door. - Hanna, no. No, he didn't.
-没事的 没事的 -你受伤了吗
- It's all right. It's all right. - Did you get hurt?
别管我 好吗
Just leave me alone, all right?
汉娜
Hanna...
怎么回事
What's going on?
她的手♥机♥关机了
Her phone's off.
你本该不间断地监视她
You were supposed to be keeping her under constant surveillance.
你本该监视她的一切动向
You were supposed to be watching her every fucking move!
你有话要说吗
You want to say something?
你的上司
The people you work for...
曾经也是我的上司
I worked for them once.
我曾经和你一样 所以我明白你的感觉
I was like you, so I know what you're going through.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对
Yeah.
他们把你放在嘴里嚼
They chew you in their mouth.
把你的良知吸得精光
Suck all the goodness out of you.
然后有一天 一口把你啐出来
And one day, they spit you out.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你觉得你能延迟那一天的到来 但是你不能
You think you can delay that day, but you can't.
你不能
You can't.
我已经能看到你眼中的恐惧了
I can already see the fear in your eyes.
那个女孩在哪
Where is the girl?
她在哪
Where is she?!
我该走了
I should get going.
-钥匙放这了 -不 等等
- I'll leave the keys. - No. Wait, wait, wait.
索菲 我不想参与
Sophie, I don't want to be part of this.
-但你已经参与了 -不 我没有
- But you are a part of this. - No, I'm not.
不管她是谁 干了什么
Whoever she is or whatever she's done,
都不是我的错 好吗
it's not my fault, okay?
就那么发生了
It just happened.
什么发生了
Wh-What happened?
我在派对上看到他了
I saw him at the party.
当时根本不知道他和你的关系
I didn't know he had anything to do with you.
他看着我 然后很明显
He looked at me, and it was obvious.
什么很明显
What was obvious?
他想要我
That he wanted me.
我能闻出来
I could smell it.
你 你跟他睡了
Di-Did you fuck him?
你跟他睡了
Did you fuck him?!
你知道我喜欢他
You knew that I liked him.
别哭 索菲
Don't cry, Sophie.
不 别告诉我该怎么做
No, don't tell me what to do.
请你离开
I want you to leave, please.
-下车 -但我不想走
- Get out. - But I don't want to go.
我不管
I don't care.
你能 你能离开吗
Can you ju-- can you leave it so it's tidy?
-索菲 我不是故意的 -你不是故意什么
- Sophie, I didn't mean to do it. - What didn't you mean?
不是故意什么 不是故意睡他的吗
What didn't you mean? Y-You didn't mean to fuck him?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you meant?
难怪你家人不想要你
No wonder your family don't want you.
因为没人希望家里有骗子
Because no one wants a fucking liar in their house.
-我不知道我是谁 -闭嘴
- I don't know who I am. - Just shut up!
你走吧
Just leave.
-快 -索菲
- Go on. - Sophie,
我不是故意伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不正常
I'm not normal.
这什么意思
W-What does that even mean?
我无法控制我的身体
I can't control my body,
而且它会做各种各样的事
and it does all these things.
我不知道为什么
And I... I don't know why,
但这就是我
but it's who I am.
真可悲
That's pretty pathetic.
即使按照你的标准来说
Even by your standards.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很高兴和你认识一场
It was nice knowing you.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表