剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Yeah, Hanna, come on. I could do with some help.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
好啊
Sure.
小茴香籽和欧芹
Fennel seeds and parsley.
你熟悉菜啊
You know your herbs.
你怎么认识我父亲的
How do you know my father?
我不认识 我们相识前 迪特尔跟他是老战友
I don't. Dieter was in the army with him before we met.
迪特尔现在有份正经工作了
Dieter has a good job now, honest.
他会保住这份工作的
He's going to stay that way.
我父亲也是正经人
My father is honest.
喂
Hello.
我听到了 我就去
怎么了
What is it?
我得出去一下
什么时候
When?
我很快就回来
汉娜 我在起居室里给你铺张床
Hanna, I'm gonna set up your bed in the living room, okay?
我们吃过饭我就去
汉娜 如果你用水
Hanna, if you use water,
会更好洗
it's going to be easier.
你挺好的 不缺什么了吧
You okay? You have everything you need?
你去哪
Where are you going?
就是工作 你睡觉吧
Just work. You sleep, okay?
我想见我父亲
I want to see my father.
快了 他在做准备
Soon. He's just getting everything set up.
我稍后就回来
I'll be back later.
你怎么想的
她需要住一晚 仅此而已
你看到他都做了什么吗
你保证过的 不再跟那些人联♥系♥了
西玛 亲爱的 我就是向英国出口花椰菜
那是我现在的工作
相信我
我爱你
我也爱你
一切都顺利吧
他们都说德语吗
车上了渡船后 你们别说话
到英国前一句话别说 知道吗
埃里克呢 我得找到他
不行
为什么
因为
你进去
你就卷进来了
你的家人也是
给 他要我给你这个
这是什么
他说如果我们这边出了错
你要把它寄给柏林的报纸
开手♥机♥ 我们会联♥系♥你
你们自己保重
好啦 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
他们会完全听你的
They'll do everything you ask.
只需要我去联♥系♥
I just have to make contact.
希望你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
破晓时你就打电♥话♥
When dawn comes, you make the call.
我们把一切照我说的安排好
We arrange everything, just as I asked.
你告诉汉娜多少事了
How much have you told Hanna?
我把她需要知道的告诉她了
I told her what she needs to know.
她知道你的身份吗
Does she know who you are?
不知道
No.
她不需要知道
She doesn't need to.
那真♥相♥呢
What about the truth?
她不该知道真♥相♥吗
Doesn't she deserve to know that?
鲁迪
Rudi?
是你吗
怎么了
我听到了动静
我饿了
你不说我就不说
我们处理掉证据吧
上♥床♥去吧 好吗
我们一起保守我们的秘密
晚安
你打电♥话♥吧
Now you make the phone call.
你知道该说什么
You know what to say.
好
Yeah.
-卡尔 -玛丽莎
- Carl. - Marissa?
-去邦德斯里弗咖啡厅见我 -什么
- Meet me at Bundeslief Cafe. - What...
一小时后 单独来
One hour. Come alone.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
德国警方想跟你谈
German police want to talk to you.
我找到埃里克·海勒了
I have Erik Heller.
我把他扣押在了安全地点
I'm holding him in a secure location.
天呐 玛丽莎 你为什么不带他回来
Jesus, Marissa. Why haven't you brought him in?
抱歉我之前不能告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this before.
海勒手里有非常敏感的情报
Heller is in possession of highly sensitive information.
与美国国♥家♥安♥全♥有关
Relates to U.S. National security.
你明白吧
You understand.
我不能冒险带他去中情局
I can't risk bringing him in to the CIA
让德国当局控制他
and the German authorities getting their hands on him.
那我们要怎么办
So, what are we talking about?
我需要你授权一次今晚的引渡航♥班♥
I need you to authorize a rendition flight tonight.
你要在无授权的情况下带走他
You're taking him out without jurisdiction?
国际刑♥警♥的通缉令得在晚6点解除
The Interpol warrant needs to be lifted at 1800 hours.
让飞机在芬诺机场等候
Aircraft ready at Finow Airport.
只要一名民航飞行员
One civil aviation pilot.
机场不能有美军
No American or German military
德军或情报机构
or intelligence presence at the airfield.
你知道我没有这样的权限
You know I don't have authority for that.
-我 -卡尔
- I... - Carl,
我需要这个
I need this.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Sure.
我稍后打电♥话♥来确认
I'll call later for confirmation.
给
Here.
你喝完我的咖啡吧
You can finish my coffee.
你很会撒谎
You lie well.
你觉得惊讶吗
You're surprised about that?
不
No.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快点 傻瓜
你想带杯酸奶去上学吗
不了 谢谢
好
Okay.
那去拿你的包
比杨
Bijan.
比杨
Bijan.
睡得还好吗
Sleep okay?
我就说你没事的吧
Told you you'd be okay.
你今天稍后就能走了
You'll be leaving later today.
这是什么
What's this?
是比杨的 几周来他第一次做了作业
That's Bijan's. The first time he's done it in weeks,
却丢在了地板上
and he leaves it on the floor.
签名人 乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库...
尤特拉克斯...
乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库
母亲
埃里克·海勒
招募官
母亲姓名 乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库
父亲姓名未知
怎么回事
What the hell?
你迟到了
You're late.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我的人呢
Where are my staff?
麦克阿瑟呢
Where the hall's McArthur?
我是杰罗姆·索耶
My name is Jerome Sawyer.
副主管派我来收拾残局
The deputy director sent me to clear up.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
乔汉娜埋在哪了
Where is Johanna buried?
还是你们都没给她下葬
Or didn't you even give her a funeral?
嗯 我让罗马尼亚警方埋葬了她
Yeah. I made sure the Romanian police buried her.
在一座当地墓地
In a local graveyard.
那是她母亲和姐姐的意思
Her mother and sister wanted it that way.
你告诉她们是我杀了她
And you told them I killed her.
我必须那么说
I had to.
你破坏了规矩 埃里克
You broke protocol, Erik.
你跟尤特拉克斯有合同的
You had a contract with Utrax.
你清楚自己在做什么
You knew what you were getting into.
她改主意了
She changed her mind.
她是孩子的母亲 她改主意了
She was the mother of a child, and she changed her mind.
太迟了
Too late.
怎么能太迟了呢 那是她的孩子
How can it be too late? It was her child.
但她放弃她了
But-but she signed it away.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表