剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
我代理汉娜的母亲
Now, I represent Hanna's mother.
汉娜说她妈妈死了
Hanna said her mother was dead.
我今早才跟她通过话
Well, I spoke to her this morning,
所以说这不太可能 是吧
so I think that's unlikely, don't you?
我得找到汉娜
I need to find Hanna.
这是为了保护她
It's for her own protection.
巴塞尔 阿姆斯特丹
她做了什么
What did she do?
其实 更要紧的是她爸爸做了什么
Well, it's more what her father did that matters.
-天呐 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - I know.
杰 杰
Jay. Jay.
爸爸 让我看看嘛
Dad, come on, let me see.
柏林
如果你们
If any of you
知道她可能去了哪...
know anything about her whereabouts...
拜托 索菲
Please, Sophie,
你还有没有什么没告诉我们
is there anything you haven't told us?
索菲
Sophie?
禁入
汉娜
第一季 第三集
你想要什么 摇♥头♥丸♥吗
还是卖♥♥的
你去哪
怎么了 我的钱不是钱吗
给我滚
你没事吧
You okay?
我以为你不来了 你去哪了
I thought you weren't coming. Where were you?
还有什么比我更重要
What was more important than me?
我得确保没人跟踪你
I had to make sure you were alone.
他们带你去了哪
So, where did they take you?
一个热的地方 有很多沙子
Somewhere hot. Lots of sand.
沙漠吗
The desert?
玛丽莎·威格勒也在吗
Marissa Wiegler was there?
有个冒牌货企图蒙骗我
Someone tried to make me think they were her, but they weren't.
然后呢
And then?
我逃了出来
I escaped.
我结识了一家人 他们送我到了法国
I met a family, and they took me to France,
然后我搭火车来到了这里
and then I got a train here.
就那么简单吗
That easy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他们还给了你这身衣服
And they gave you those clothes?
对
Yeah.
没人跟踪你吗
And no one followed you?
有个男人
There was this man.
但被我甩掉了
But I lost him.
那家人
The family.
你对他们说了你要来柏林吗
You tell them you were coming to Berlin?
没有
No.
我说我住在阿姆斯特丹 就像你教我的
I told them I live in Amsterdam, like you said.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我们来见老战友
We're meeting some old friends from the army.
他们可以帮忙
They can help us.
帮我们做什么
Help us do what?
来吧
Come on.
卢卡斯和艾莎在等你
还有迪特尔吗
迪特尔不来了
我需要他
你别指望了
他不像当年那么胆大了
都怪他那老婆
别乱说话
她会德语
你在林子里把她当小公主养吗
难以置信
柏林
Berlin.
三百万人口的城市
City of three million people,
这里有德国联邦议院和勃兰登堡门
home of the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate,
1961年到1989年期间被一堵墙分割成两半
divided in two by a wall from 1961 to 1989.
说得很对
欢迎回家
天呐
Oh, mein Gott.
你好吗 艾莎
你知道的 长岁数不长见识
行了 够了 来吧
All right, enough of that. Come on.
跟英国人也抱抱
How about a hug for the Englishman, hey?
谢谢你来 卢卡斯
Thank you for coming, Lucas.
为你 没问题 哥们 你看上去真不错
For you, always. Fuck, man, you're looking good.
我们都该去森林里住 是吧 鲁迪
We should all move out to the woods, eh, Rudi?
这是我女儿
This is my daughter.
汉娜 他们都是我的老战友
Hanna, these are my old friends from my army days.
这是艾莎 你见过鲁迪了 还有卢卡斯
That's Elsa. Rudi you've met. Lucas.
没事的
It's okay.
你可以信任他们 但别借钱给卢卡斯
You can trust them. Just don't lend Lucas any money.
你再别想要回来了
You'll never see it again.
你认识我母亲吗
Did you know my mother?
我也希望我们见过她
I wish we had.
我们给你换身衣服吧
Let's, uh, get you some new clothes.
我喜欢这身衣服
I like these clothes.
你想冻死吗 走吧
You want to freeze to death? Come on.
我得说
I-I have to say,
我看到他还活着有点意外
I'm a little surprised that he's still alive.
我在里面给你铺了床
I made a bed for you in there.
你的单间
In a separate room.
还挺温馨的
It's kind of cozy.
是吧
Yeah?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们为什么不能住酒店
Why can't we stay in a hotel?
酒店 你知道什么酒店
A hotel? What do you know of hotels?
我在西班牙时住过一间 床软软的
I stayed in one in Spain. The beds are soft.
怪不得你被那人找到了
No wonder that man found you.
我们住这儿是因为这里安全 好吗
We're here because it's safe. Okay?
等这一切结束
When this is all over,
你想住多久酒店都行
you can stay in hotels as much as you want.
什么时候能结束
When what is over?
带她来这儿
And bring her here.
我需要你们两天时间
I need you for two days.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
结束之前你们都不回家
You don't go home until it's done.
你怎么知道威格勒会来
How do you know Wiegler will come here?
汉娜告诉别人她要来柏林了
Hanna told someone she was coming to Berlin.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她说她没说 但她撒谎了
She said she didn't, but she lied.
所以我们没多少时间了
Which means we don't have much time.
好吧 但她不会是一个人的
Okay, but she won't come alone.
那我们就先下手为强
So let's get to her before she gets to us.
下午好 起来
Good afternoon. Get up.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
这是12级行动
This is a Code 12 classification.
我们有情报显示埃里克·海勒在柏林
We have intelligence suggesting that Erik Heller is in Berlin.
在所有通信情报和数据检索系统里标记他
I want him tagged on all SIGINT and data retrieval systems.
但要注意
But be warned.
他已杀了数人
He's a multiple murderer.
不要接近 不要企图与他沟通
Do not approach him. Do not try to talk to him.
一旦发现 直接来找我
Any sightings, you come straight to me.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
时候到了
It's time.
-我们去哪 -你到时就知道了
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
关灯
巡逻每20分钟过一次
时间够吗
应该够
摄像头呢
这一区没有
好 我们走
不 你在车里等着
No, you wait in the truck.
看到什么异常情况
If you see anything you don't like,
就鸣笛
you press the horn right there.
我为什么不能去 我比你们都快
Why can't I come? I'm faster than any of you.
因为我说了
Because I say so.
你没事吧
You okay?
鲁迪 来
Rudi, come.
汉斯
Hans!
栅栏上有个洞口
波茨坦军♥火♥库可能有人闯入
定位仪515234请求支援
通知军♥火♥库巡逻队
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表