剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
In the redemptive power of.
来自谁的救赎
of what?
不相信
No.
但我相信祈祷的力量
I do believe in prayer.
你呢
You?
多数时候吧
Half the time.
总比没有强
Which is better than never.
明视水域邀请您
Waters by Clearview
邀请你来到佛罗里达
invites you to join the great escape
这个世外桃源
to Florida.
对污染 犯罪 持续不断的通货膨胀
Say so long to pollution, crime,
还有寒冷的冬天说再见
rising inflation, and bleak winters.
我说
Man...get us
给我们这里
a five- dollar girl
叫个5块钱的姑娘
...up in here.
为了一点改变做些奇怪的事
Do something strange for a little piece of change.
所以快来吧
So come on down.
太阳很温暖
The sun is warming.
回来 又回来了
Back, back, back again.
谁啊
What?
西德 是你吗
Syd, that you?
我还以为你去
Thought you were going
水肺潜水去了呢
scuba diving or something.
家边上每周都有大屠♥杀♥
Who needs the Galapagos when you got
谁还需要去加拉帕戈斯群岛
weekly mass murders right here at home.
孩子给南希带了
Nance took the kids.
我们六个月前就监听了这个地方
We had a wire on this place six months ago.
我当时就说该行动
I said we should've made a move then.
你不抓这些家伙
You don't bust these guys,
他们最后就会自相残杀 成本更高了
they end up busting each other and at a far higher cost.
露易丝 我们不是来抓人的
Lois, this wasn't a grab.
全境通告里说是武装入室盗窃啊 人呢
APB said"armed B and E"Where is everybody?
都在里面
They're all inside.
给他们打电♥话♥ -联调局吗
Just call them. - The feds?
没给你开那份高工资 你也不该处理这种场面
You don't get paid enough to be dealing with this shit.
你又不知道我赚多少
You don't know how much I make.
多少都不够
It's not enough.
小心 清洁工今天休假
Careful. Cleaners took the day off.
暂时不需要进驻现场的
Anyone who does not need to be in here right now,
都先出去休息一下
take a small break.
谢了
Thank you.
走了 快 快
Let's go, guys. Come on, hustle up.
我天
My God.
血呢 杰克
Where's the blood, Jack?
流干了
Drained.
流哪去了
Drained where?
我不知道 但不管是谁或者什么
I couldn't tell you, but before whomever,
我是被抛弃的
把他们摆在了这里
whatever staged them,
房♥子里一滴血都没看到
we haven't found a drop of it anywhere in the house.
又是那种液体
Just that fluid again.
就跟伯恩赛德那个案子一样
Just like the Burnside's.
找到血迹 杰克
Find the blood, Jack.
我是说 要么是被倒到哪了
I mean, it's either been dumped somewhere,
要么就是被存在哪了
or being stored.
打电♥话♥给霍尔科姆县警局
Call Holcomb County,
派一队寻尸犬
get the team of cadaver dogs down here
过来闻闻
to sniff it out.
罗马书第六章
Romans 6.
你特么谁啊
The fuck are you?
修女
Sister.
你不能来这 赶紧出去
You cannot be here. Out. Out, out, out.
走了 出去 马上
Let's go. Out. Now.
靠
Fuck.
抱歉
Sorry.
你来这干嘛啊
What the fuck are you doing?
这里是案发现场
This is an active crime scene.
你知道谁会出现在这种地方吗
You know who comes to crime scenes?
大多数时候都是罪犯
Most of the times, it- it's the perp
而你不能 -你说的对 抱歉
and you can't- - - You're right. I'm sorry.
这就走了
I'm gone.
等下
Wait.
你过来
Come here.
进去 做笔记
Go inside. Take notes.
什么都不要碰
And don't touch anything.
露易丝 你搞什么 -搞什么
Lois, what are you doing? - Doing?
我找个人换个角度看一下 杰克
I'm putting a fresh pair of eyes on it, Jack.
你有问题吗
You got a problem with it?
梅休医生 大厅里有访客
Dr. Mayhew, a visitor at the main lobby.
马什 油炸玉米饼
Taquitos, Marsh.
她吃了两打 你敢信吗
Two dozen. Can you fucking believe it?
我就说了
And, and I try to say,
你少吃点 那热量多高啊
"Slow down, slow down on the calories. "
她却跟我说 你少喝点
She tells me, "Slow down on the drinking. "
但自从你来了这
But since you've been in here,
她都不肯停的
she won't stop.
而现在
And now...
她又决定
she's determined
参加一个疯狂的真人秀
to be on this insane reality show
叫什么《半吨♥》的
Half- Ton something.
她还让我看
She made me watch it.
我看不下去
I couldn't do it.
看不下去
I couldn't do it.
她想成为
She has aspirations
这个秀的明星 马什
to be the star of this thing, Marsh.
你说她当这干嘛
Why would she want that?
我去了之前的五点酒吧
I went by the old Five Spot Bar.
关门了
It's closed.
我想你会被载入史册吧
I guess you will go down in history as the only man
作为唯一一个在那个酒吧
to ever propose marriage
向人求婚的男人
to a woman in that dive.
而且还是在我警校毕业的当天
And on the day I graduated from the academy.
天
Shit.
我假装生你气
I pretended to be mad at you.
但是在同一个下午
But a shiny new badge
拿到闪亮的新警徽和一枚钻戒
and a diamond ring in the same afternoon?
我可太幸福了
I was a happy girl.
醒过来吧
Come back to me.
发生了一些事
Something is happening,
我
and I. .
我需要你
and I need you.
我
I. ...
我也说不清是什么
can't quite put my finger on it.
我不
I don't.
我不知道该如何下手
I don't know how it started.
但那就像世界打开了一个洞
But it's like a hole opened up in the world
通往虚无的洞
to the...to the center of nothingness.
你
You would.
你肯定会说
You would say...
这个世界邪恶一直存在 宝贝
"Evil has always existed in the world, hon. "
你会引用
You would quote some.
一些数据然后说
...statistic that said there was...
谋杀率下降了
...less murder,
人们更健康
more health,
全球也没那么恐慌
less global horror.
我们生活的这个世界
"Never been a better time
从没这么好过 宝儿
to be alive, hon. "
你肯定会这么说
That's what you would say.
我需要你
I need you to c...
回到我身边 马什
to come back, Marsh,
因为这个世界没有变的更好
because it's not getting better.
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表