剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
You are lighting cigarettes in the wing
而且露出小猫般的微笑
and smiling like a cartoon cat.
-艾迪拉克…拉克兰?-拉克兰,对
-Mr. Eddie Lac… Laclan? -Laclan. Yes.
你出奇漂亮
You are oddly beautiful.
或是漂亮得出奇
Or beautifully odd.
我似乎摸不太透,但我很想了解
I can't seem to figure it out. But I sure want to.
是吗?
Do you now?
那句台词屡试不爽吗?
Mmm. And does that line always work?
「出奇漂亮,漂亮得出奇」
Oddly beautiful, beautifully odd.
-是真的才有效 -真会说话
-Only when it's true. -Talk your talk.
你叫…
Ms…
洛依丝,洛依丝特莱恩
Lois. Lois Tryon.
像天堂一样,可不是吗?
It's like heaven, isn't it?
没错
It sure is.
但我们不准出去那里,洛依丝
But we're not allowed out there, Lois.
既然这样
In that case,
那我要走了,快手艾迪
I'm gonna leave, Fast Eddie.
听着,我真的认为你现在这样不该开车
Listen, I really don't think you should be driving right now.
我看得出来你的反射动作有点迟钝
I can tell your reflexes are off a little bit.
我不希望你有任何悔恨
I don't want you to have any regrets.
谁没有悔恨呢,艾德?拜托
Who doesn't have regrets, Ed? Come on now.
洛依丝
Lois.
小洛
Lo.
小洛
Lo.
天啊
Oh, God.
我真的被上铐了?
Am I actually handcuffed?
你被逮捕了,血液酒精浓度13
You were arrested. Blood alcohol 13.
公路警♥察♥在珠花路上找到你
Highway patrol found you on Pearl Blossom.
天啊
Oh, God.
我正在努力摆平
I'm trying to make it go away.
你为什么要帮我摆平?
Why would you do that?
因为局里的笨蛋都侦破不了这个案子
'Cause none of the other assholes at the precinct can solve this one.
你好,我帮你端来了好像是肉饼的东西
Hello, ma'am. I have something for you that looks like it's meat loaf.
请慢用
Enjoy.
我要试图向公路警♥察♥解释,为什么这件事要被摆平
I have to go and try and explain to highway patrol why this should go away.
所以恭喜你了,你做到了
So, congratulations, you've managed to do
无数行贿人士和政客都做不到的事
what countless bribers and politicos couldn't,
你害我腐♥败♥
you turned me dirty.
可恶
Damn it.
好痛
Ouch.
太伤人了,你还好吗?
That was rough. How you doing?
你看我没说:「我早就跟你说过了」
Notice I didn't say, I told you so?
你才刚到
You just got here.
我包包里有个钥匙圈,上面有一把手铐钥匙
There's a key ring in my purse. It has a cuff key on it.
帮我打开,我是警♥察♥
Use it. I'm police.
我才刚发现,对,谢谢
I just figured that one out. Yeah, thank you.
你现在要我当你的共犯?
And you want me to be complicit in a crime with you too now?
我为什么要帮你?
Tell me why should I help you?
我正在试图追捕一名杀手
I'm trying to catch a killer.
追捕行动吗?
On the hunt, huh?
-老借口 -是啊
-That old excuse. -Yeah.
来点不一样的,辣妹
Try something else, Sassy-pants.
拜托
Come on.
快手艾迪
Fast Eddie.
-快手艾迪 -拜托
-Fast Eddie. -Please.
帮帮我
Help a sister out.
我对你们这种问题儿童毫无招架之力
I'm such a sucker for you problem-child types.
你有某种特质
Just there is something about you.
无力,无能为力
Powerless. Totally powerless.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以带我离开这里吗?
Can you help me get out of here?
带你离开这里?
Help you get out of here?
那你动作要快
If you make it quick.
因为随时可能会有人闯进来
'Cause any moment, some asshole is gonna barge in here…
粗鲁无礼地发号♥施令
with a lot of orders and a bunch of testosterone,
那还只是医院志工而已
and that's just the candy striper.
你的衣服呢?
Now where're your clothes?
在那边
Over there.
好吧
Okay.
需要我帮你穿吗?
Need any help getting that on?
不用
I do not.
那个…麻烦你转过去
I just, um… If you could turn around.
我可以的
I got it.
好吧
All right.
别偷看
And don't peek.
-来吧 -我来了
-Come on. -I'm coming.
我们快离开这里
-Let's get out of here. -Oh.
-你先请 -谢谢
-After you. -Thank you.
你真的很绅士,对吧?
You are a gentleman, aren't you?
你难以想象
You have no idea.
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表