剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
拉冈认为我们说的话就是我们的本质,这观念对吗?
And was Lacan right in his notion that we are the words we speak?
洛依丝,我们说的话不是我们的本质吗?
Lois, are we not the words we speak?
你是个有智慧的女人
You're a wise woman.
那我是不知道,但我认为随着年龄增长,相由心生
I don't know about that, but I do think you get the face you earn
成就也是自己努力而来的
and the ass you work for as you get older.
谁要多加辣椒酱?
Who had the extra chili paste?
你吗?你也要吗?
You? You want one, too?
谢谢你的贴心
Your kindness is noted.
我好喜欢他那桌
I love his table.
他的学生很喜欢他,他们让餐厅变得欢快
His students love him, they light up the place,
-欢笑声 -我们说到哪里了?
-laughing, happy. -Hmm. Now, where were we?
干杯,洛依丝小姐
Cheers, Ms. Lois.
敬这一天和这一晚划下句点
To the end of the day, the end of the night.
他会在餐厅打烊后留下来和我聊天
And he would stay after so we could talk.
我们很喜欢那样
-We loved it. -Mmm.
或许我们说的话真的代表了我们的本质
Maybe we were the words we speak.
好喝
That's good.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我那天在校园里看到你,对吧?
I saw you on campus the other day, didn't I?
你是那里的学生,对吧?
You're a student there, aren't you?
对,没错
-I am, indeed. -Mm-hmm.
我爸爸希望我当律师
My daddy wants me to be a lawyer,
我勉强自己对法律感兴趣
and I'm straining to be interested.
法律先修课程
Prelaw.
你为什么不转系呢?
Why don't you just change your major to something else?
改修哲学吗?
Like philosophy?
我热爱哲学
I love philosophy.
-我知道 -人们需要哲学
-I know you do. Hmm. -People need it.
虽然他们不知道
They don't realize it,
但他们都需要
but they do.
我对法律有兴趣
-I am interested in the law. -Mm-hmm.
只是不想解读、分♥析♥、行使法律
Just not interpreting it, parsing it, using it.
我宁愿捍卫法律
I would much rather defend it.
你是这个疯狂绝望世界的独行侠
You're the lone ranger in this mad, bad world.
-你这女强人 -是啊
-You bad girl. -Yes.
女人有警徽和配枪这个概念
There is something about the idea of a woman with a badge and a gun,
感觉强而有力
it's just powerful.
我同意
I agree.
我们应该出门约会
We should go on a date.
-什么时候?-现在?
-When? -Now.
-你说什么?-现在就去
-What? -Right now.
现在正是时候,宝贝
Now more than ever, baby.
然后我们就在一起了
And then, we were together.
没有人用他那种眼神看过我
Nobody looked at me like he did.
小心
Be careful.
我就说我会在晚餐煮好前完成这个拼图
I told you I would be done with this puzzle before dinner was ready.
你是有说过
You did, you did.
最后一片都没第一片好玩
The last piece is never as much fun as the first.
我觉得每一片对你来说都很好玩
I think every piece is fun for you.
我觉得
You know,
你应该去当警探
you should be a detective.
你当律师太可惜了
You'd be wasted as a lawyer.
或许吧
-Maybe. -Mm-hmm.
你不该把你那小脑袋
You don't wanna waste that little squirrel brain of yours
浪费在侵权法和证词上
on torts and depositions.
你喜欢深入探索
You like to get underneath things,
你喜欢在黑暗中搜寻
you like to root around in the dark.
说得好
Cheers to that.
-准备好了吗?-他说得很对
-Ready? -And he was so right.
我最渴望的
All I've ever wanted
就是活在有秩序的世界
was to live in a universe of order.
厘清一切混乱
Solve all the chaos.
我不知道
I don't, I don't know
他是怎么马上了解我的,但他做到了
how he knew that about me right away, but he did.
但老实说我现在知道了
Truth is, I know what it is now.
我过度警觉
I'm hypervigilant.
我无所不见
I see everything everywhere.
那样并不好受
It's no fun.
听我说
You listen to me.
你要小心提防爱的力量
You be on guard, to be careful about what love can do.
爱能让温柔的灵魂变冷酷
It can turn a soft soul hard,
或让冷酷的灵魂变温柔
or a hard soul soft
在你需要残忍♥的时候
when it needs to be brutal.
我为你感到难过,妈妈
That makes me sad for you, Mommy.
是很难过
It is sad.
但那是可以挺过去的
But it's also survivable.
老天,这一切都是能挺过去的
God. All of it. All of it's survivable.
我只是不知道那样好不好
I just don't know whether or not that's a good thing.
所以你只能…
So what, you just…
像虫一样缩成一团
you... you curl up like a pill bug and…
然后死去吗?
and die?
有时候的确是那样
Sometimes, obviously.
我知道你不准我
Well, I know I'm not allowed to, um,
说你喝酒的事
speak of your drinking…
但那包含了…
uh, but does that apply to, um…
所有的爱,还是…
all love or…
只有爱情?
just romantic love?
要是你想问我是否爱你的话
If you asking me if I love you,
大多数的时光,我是爱你的
most days, I do.
就算有时候我无法,我还是想
And even when I can't, I want to.
-别喝了 -别吃了
-Stop drinking. -Stop eating.
妈!
Mom. Mom!
快接电♥话♥,可能是医院打来通知爸的事
Answer the phone. That could be the hospital calling about Dad.
-喂 -小洛,我是克兰伯恩
-Hello. -Lo, It's Cranburn.
第五起命案,又有尸体了
It's five. We have another body.
把地点传给我
Text me where.
真是的
Fuck me.
好
Yep.
来吧
Let's do it.
我不知道,就像科学怪人一样
I don't know, it's like a Frankenstein.
他们是怎么进去那里犯案的?
How did they even get in there to do that?
慢慢说好吗,警员?
Just slow down, Officer. Would you?
门和出口都从内部关上了,没有非法侵入的迹象
The doors, the exits are closed inside, there's no signs of B&E.
我没问题
I got it.
好吧
Okay.
是什么?
-What is it? -Shh.
让我想想
Let me think.
它们是谁?
Who are they?
-哪个它们?-尸体部位,小子
-Who are? -The body parts, son.
它们是谁的?
Who do they belong to?
我们不知道
Hmm? We don't know. We don't know.
DNA检测结果还要等天
The DNA will take a few days.
可以把音乐关掉吗?
Can somebody cut that music off?
还有这些讨厌的灯,天啊!
And these fucking lights! Jesus!
我们已经在想办法了
We're working on it right now.
-我们得先找到遥控器 -洛依丝
-We have to locate the controls somewhere. -Lois.
这是…这是犯罪现场,你不可以…
It's a… It's a crime scene, you can't just...
洛依丝,你不能过去,不行这样过去
Lois, you cannot be here. Not like this.
我不能过去?
I can't be here?
这东西可以放在这里吗,杰克?
Can this be here, Jack?
因为它就在那里
'Cause it is.
这鬼东西是真的
That shit is real.
而且就在我们眼前,杰克
And it's right in front of our eyes, Jack.
你无法负责指挥
You are not in control.
你一身酒味,太夸张了
You reek of vodka, which is hard to do.
小洛,别插手,回家好好睡一觉
Lo, stay away. Go home. Sleep it off.
对不起,但我对警界和社区有责任
I'm sorry, but I have a duty to the force, to the community.
你到底对社区的什么人有责任,杰克?
Exactly who in the community do you have a duty to, Jack? Huh?
洁西卡霍特吗?
Jessica Holt?
你指的是她吗?
That who you're talking about?
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表