剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
and bloody women running all around the place.
但是没错,我们很安全
But sure, we are so safe.
请用你宝贵的智慧指引我们
Please guide us with your precious wisdom.
你是隐形眼镜掉了之类的吗?
You drop a contact lens or something?
欢迎你一起来
You're welcome to join me.
你甚至可以不用开口
You don't even have to say anything.
不要,那样感觉很蠢
No, I'd just feel silly.
那又怎样?那就觉得蠢啊
So what? Feel silly.
我看你不敢
I dare you.
少来了,识相点
Fuck off. Read the room.
我才不要和你牵手写信给圣诞老人
I'm not gonna hold your hand while you write a letter to Santa.
我明白这是你的本能反应
I understand this a reflex for you,
面对压力时的反应,尖酸刻薄
a reaction to stress--to be sharp--
但这是我面对压力的方式
but this is how I deal with stress.
你不能用那种口气跟我说话
You can't speak to me that way.
你说得很对
You are absolutely right.
那是我面对压力的方式
It is how I deal with stress.
我变得尖酸刻薄
I get sharp.
我是说我这样度过了35年的职业生涯
I mean, I have done it for 35 years of my career.
那是我存活的方式,懂吗?
And that's how I survived, okay?
所以轮不到你来告诉我该怎么做,因为你不是我搭档
So you don't get to tell me how to be 'cause--mm-mmm--you are not my partner.
其实我是你的搭档
Actually, I am your partner.
今天
Today.
在这种状况下,我是
In this, I am.
这鬼地方还有东西是能用的吗?
Does anything around this fucking place work?
国内动♥乱♥来到了第四天
This is now the fourth day of civil unrest,
抗♥议♥民众与国民卫队之间的冲突升温
as clashes between protesters and the National Guard only escal--
大多数的基♥督♥教♥徒♥没有看过
Most Christians haven't read it.
他们没有从《创世纪》一直读到《启示录》
They've never read it through from Genesis…
这个可恶的人♥渣♥
This fucking asshole.
猛烈火势覆盖面♥积♥
…raging fire that has engulfed
-超过两万英亩 -天哪
-more than 20,000 acres. -Jesus.
另一个千年一遇的…
Another one in a thousand--
不到五…
Less than five--
新冠病毒行动检验站
连我们所处的社区也不安全
We're not even safe in our own communities anymore
-因为大家没有严肃看待 -全都是同一套烂新闻
-because people don't take it seriously. -It is the same goddamned thing
每个频道都是
on every channel.
我的手♥机♥呢?
Where's my phone?
加油站那个男人的想法♥正♥确
That man at the gas station had the right idea.
什么想法?挖防火线吗?
What? Dig fire lines?
我们得移除矮树丛,房♥屋旁边的残骸
We should clear away the brush, the debris from the side of the building.
因为尼克肯定不会动手清理
Lord knows Nick ain't gonna do it.
要是有个余烬被风吹到我们这边
It only takes one ember to catch the wind, to blow our way.
-你要帮我吗?-我不要
-You wanna give me a hand? -I do not.
我想洗个澡
I wanna take a shower.
我的天哪
For Christ's sake.
很抱歉我无法回播给你
I am, uh, so sorry I couldn't get back to you.
我目前在荒郊野外,这里的讯号♥很烂
I'm in the middle of nowhere, and the reception here is shit.
这里野火肆虐,你听说了吗?
There are really bad wildfires. You heard about it?
我们就在状况最糟的地方
We are right in the middle of it.
洛依丝,不知道你有没有
Lois, I wonder if you've given
详加考虑过我们之前的对话
any more thought to our conversation.
什么对话?
What conversation is that?
我们几个星期前讨论过的事
The one we had a couple of weeks ago.
可恶
Shit.
提醒我一下
Remind me.
我们机构的资源
The resources at our facility.
我说过了,我们无法照顾,需要永久仰赖维生系统的病人
Like I said, we can't just keep somebody on life support in perpetuity.
我无法合法变更马修的状态
I can't legally make any changes to Marshall's status
我需要你的许可
without you giving the go-ahead.
但我们需要空床
But we do need these beds.
我本来还以为
If I didn't know any better,
你要跟我说我丈夫死了
I'd think you were telling me to end my husband's flatlined.
洛依丝,那里好像有人
Lois, I think there's somebody out there.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你闯进我的车道!
You came in my lane!
这里是美国,我们这里说英语
This is America. We speak English in America.
我来了!
I'm coming!
-尼克,你超蠢的 -注意你说话的态度
-Nick, you're so fucking stupid. -Who do you think you're talking to?
-你没事吧?-我受够这一切了!
-Are you okay? -I'm so sick of this!
你知道为什么会这样吗?
You know why we're here?
我只是想和你谈谈,我有话想跟你说
I'm just talking to you. I'm trying to have a conversation.
没事了,有没有人受伤?
It's okay. Is anyone hurt?
有没有人受伤?
Is anyone hurt?
我听不懂
Is anyone hurt?
他闯进我的车道!
-I don't understand -He came into my lane!
好
Okay, okay, okay.
你没事吧?
Are you okay? Are you okay?
好了
Okay. Okay.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you.
都是你!
This is you!
对不…
I'm sorr--
该死的修女
-Hey! -A fucking nun.
我马上回来,等我一下
I'm gonna be back. I'll be just a second.
对不起
I'm sorry.
住手!
Stop it!
你伤到她了!
You're hurting her!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你会把事情弄得更糟
You're gonna make it worse. You're gonna make it worse.
你给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
你真差劲
Awful.
你的状况毫无改善
You're not getting any better.
什么叫做我的状况毫无改善?
Wait. What do you mean I'm not getting better?
-你说什么?喂?-洛依丝,我们得离开这里
I… What?
-你说什么?喂?-洛依丝,我们得离开这里
-Hello? Hello? -Lois. Lois, we have to get out of here.
尼克把她按进泳池里,水质过酸的泳池
Nick is drowning her in the pool. In the acidic pool.
-他很危险 -我现在需要手♥机♥
-He's dangerous. -I… I need a phone now.
没电了
It's dead.
可恶,我马上回来
Shit. I'll be right back.
-你要去哪里?-我要去打电♥话♥
-Where are you going? -I need a fucking phone.
洛依丝
Lois.
午安
Afternoon.
我得打电♥话♥
I just need a phone. I need a phone.
需要我们提供餐厅服务吗?
Would you like us to open the restaurant for you?
尼克可以煮个东西给你吃
Nick can make you some food.
这到底是怎么回事?你又被打了?
What the fuck is going on? Did you get beat again?
不是,我很容易瘀青
No. I… I bruise easy. Um…
这样吧
You know what?
电♥话♥,把电♥话♥给我
Phone. Let me get the phone.
安德莉亚,快给我进来
Andrea, get back here now.
最后的晚餐
-怎么回事?-把那盒子弹给我
-What's happening? -Grab me that box of shells.
赶快躲进浴室里
Get in the bathroom now.
他在外面,他想杀了我
He is out there. He just tried to kill me.
子弹,把子弹给我
Shells. Give me shells.
拿去
Here. Here.
-他跟踪我们,他在猎杀我们 -亲爱的主,请保佑我们平安
-He is stalking us. He is hunting us. -Dear Lord, we need a path to safety.
-拜托你别祷告了 -我向你祈祷
-Please stop praying. -I pray for you.
我觉得末日已近,我相信你
I feel we are near the end. I'm trusting you.
-你感受到那种能量了吗?-我快受不了了
-Do you feel that energy? -I'm overwhelmed.
我整天都感受得到
I felt it around me all day.
-你感受到了吗?-对,我有感受到某种东西
-Do you feel it? -Yes, I felt something.
不然你想我为什么要一直祷告?
Why do you think I've been praying so much?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
好
Okay, um…
我们要等到天黑
We will wait until it's dark.
-天父,用你疗愈的手碰触我们 -就展开行动
-Father, touch us with your healing hands… -Then we'll make a move.
-我相信你的旨意会赐予洛依丝…-别念了
-…for I believe it is your will for Lois… -Stop it.
…健全的心智、身体、灵魂与精神
…to be well of mind, body, soul and spirit.
用你圣子的宝血来包覆我们,主啊…
Cover us with the most precious blood of your son, our Lord--
这里沾着血乱跑的人已经够多了,修女
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表