剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
那里对我来说比较安全
when I'm in a less precarious position?
我在那里比较不会四面受敌
You know, when I'm not so open and exposed.
我恐怕没像以前那么听话了
I'm afraid my days of submission are over, dear.
喂!
Ha!
紧急出动,我需要警力与一部救护车到场支援
Dispatch, I need backup and an ambulance at our location.
嫌犯在场,员警开枪
Code 4. Officer-involved shooting.
无论你是不是机密证人
Confidential informant or not,
这东西都够让你被关一阵子
this ought to get you a nice, long stint.
你被一名假先知愚弄了
You are being toyed with by a false prophet.
他认为世界末日在即
He thinks we are on the edge of the end.
战争、战争谣言,各国冲突
War. Rumors of war. Nations rising against nation.
他想用你来当圣祭羔羊
He wants to use you as a… …holy lamb.
一名良善女性之死
The death of a good woman…
刺♥激♥大家…哈利路亚
will jar the people… Huh! Oh, Hallelujah!
刺♥激♥大家走出麻木状态
…will jar the people out of their stupor.
没错
That's right.
这种情形无所不在
It's happening all over.
屠♥杀♥善与恶,让人们在面临人生终章前
Slaughters of the evil and the good so people will turn to salvation
诉诸救赎,懂吗?
before the final chapter, okay?
你是怎么知道的?
And you know this how?
不然我♥干♥嘛派梅西去找你?
Why do you think I sent Maisie to you?
梅西认识他吗?
D-Does Maisie know him?
她是他的会众成员
She was one of his congregants.
说完了吗?好,我们走吧
You through? All right. Keep moving.
感谢天父
Oh, thank you, Father!
现在一切都好了
It's all good now.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
现在一切都好了
It's all good now.
不明来电
你是谁?
Who is this?
我就快找到你了,你知道吧?
I'm close to finding you. You're aware of that?
所以你才打给我吗?想吓我?
Is that why you're calling? To scare me?
我才不怕,混♥蛋♥
I'm not afraid, asshole.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of dying.
变♥态♥人♥渣♥,我会在你得逞前抓到你
Sick fuck. And I will get you before you have the pleasure.
我现在完全清醒了
I am fully awake now.
该害怕的人是你
And it's you who should be terrified.
你好啊
Oh! Hello?
是我
Hello? Hello.
抱歉
-Sorry. Sorry. -What?
-抱歉 -你在这里干嘛?
-Sorry. -What are you doing here?
马修出事了吗?
Has something happened with Marshall?
不,不是,马修很好
Oh. Oh, no. No, no, no. No, no, Marshall's fine.
他不算好,但他没变
Well, he's not fine, but he's-he's unchanged.
其实我只是有话想跟你说
No, really, I-I just wanted to speak to you.
不能再等了
And it could not wait a moment longer.
赔罪礼?
Peace offering?
赔罪礼?你说什么?
Peace offering? What?
很棒的伏特加,克罗地亚土豆
A very good vodka. Croatian potatoes.
我每年回杜布罗夫尼克过节时都会带回来,比较不伤胰脏
I bring it back from holiday in Dubrovnik every year. Easier on the pancreas.
我可以进去吗?
Um, may I come in?
这种对话不适合在阳台上说
What I have to say is not for the veranda.
事故报告
你在找的连续杀人犯
Your serial killer…
我一直在想
I never stop thinking about it.
你到目前为止一直抓不到他
How thus far you're incapable of catching him,
那肯定是个沉重的负担
it must be a crushing burden.
那是我的工作
It's my job.
到底有什么事?
What is this about?
我跟你一样,在工作时看过很多惨况
I see lots of terrible things in my job too, like you.
和你一样
And like you,
我把自己封闭起来
I've… I've grown a shell around me.
失去了抚慰的能力
You lost the capacity to comfort,
对于垂死之人越来越麻木
more and more unaffected by the dying,
还有他们的家属
their families…
你要讲重点了吗?
Is this going somewhere?
克兰伯恩来电
你要接电♥话♥吗?
Do you need to… to get this?
其实我…
But actually…
你得知道我们之间还有一个共通点
There's another connection between us that you need to know about.
那就是…
You see…
我认识马修
I knew Marshall.
以前就认识
Before.
我厌倦了自己的工作
I was bored in my job.
单身
Single.
我去上班
I went to work.
回到家后陪伴我的橘猫
I came home to my orange tabby who actually despised me.
它其实很瞧不起我,我的才智不只那样
I came home to my orange tabby who actually despised me.
它其实很瞧不起我,我的才智不只那样
And I was smarter than that.
我值得拥有更好的生活
You know… …I deserve more than that.
我想成为我曾经有过的那种样子
I wanted to be what I once was in the world, you know?
充满活力与好奇心
Vital and curious.
总之
Anyway, um…
某天我在地方报纸上,看到一篇关于他的研讨会文章
One day, I read this article in the local paper about his seminar.
存在主义哲学中的恐惧管理
Terror management in existential philosophy.
我去听了
And I went.
恐惧管理简单来说
Terror management is simply this.
我们看不到自己脑海中持续播放的电影
The film in our heads, which we can't see, which is always running,
那是一部恐怖片,配乐相当骇人
is a horror flick. The soundtrack of which is terrifying.
这是我们今天所听到的
And this is what we are hearing today.
我会死,我所爱之人会死,大家都会死
I will die. Those I love will die. All will die.
我们对付那种恐惧的方式
And we cope with that horror
就是寻找并创造,任何能给我们永恒感的东西
by seeking out and creating anything that gives us a sense of permanence.
爱国主义、繁殖后代、艺术
Patriotism, procreation, art.
都是想试图消除那种配乐
All attempts to silence that soundtrack.
那就是我们应付
And that is how we manage…
死亡恐惧的方式
the terror of death.
有问题吗?
Questions?
那一堂课
Oh, that class.
我下一学期又修了一次,学到的东西比之前还多
I took it again the following semester, learning more than I had the prior.
在一个冷漠宇宙中创造意义的重担
…the burden of creating meaning in an indifferent universe.
充实度过人生然后死去
Live fully and die.
你们听到了吗?
You hear me?
有人在吗?
Hello!
这是我们的最后一堂课
This is our final lecture.
我相当感谢你们
I have so appreciated you all.
我们可以保持联络,欢迎寄粉丝邮件给我
Stay in touch if you'd like. Fan mail is always appreciated.
沙特与死亡,存在主义
祝你们暑假愉快,谢谢
Enjoy the summer. Thank you.
你每次都是最后离开的学生
Always the last to leave.
我讨厌结束,教授
I hate a ending, Professor.
我觉得其实这堂课拯救了我
I think, in fact, this seminar is saving me.
或许我们可以边喝边谈谈你是怎么获救的
Eh, maybe over drinks you can tell me why it saved you.
你答应了吗?
Is that a yes?
我对你的残忍♥
My cruelty to you…
已经消失在…
is lost without…
你知道你们家的事让他有多伤心吗?
Do you know how--how hard and how much he grieved what happened to your family?
没有人能有心理准备
Nothing can prepare you
去面对那种内心痛楚,当你看到你孩子
to live with the hole in your stomach when you see your child
在药局停车场偷吃一大桶冰淇淋
sneaking a… a quart of ice cream in a drugstore parking lot,
或是你太太只顾着喝廉价伏特加
or your wife with a pint of some cheap vodka.
怎么会…
How does…
是我害她们变成那样的吗?
Did I do this to them?
她们是被我毁掉的吗?
Did I destroy them?
他第一次哭泣时,我心都碎了
The first time he cried, it broke my heart.
我只想带走他的痛楚
All I wanted was to take his pain away.
然后我意识到
And then I realized…
那是我的使命
that was my meaning.
那是我人生的目的
That was why I was here.
他是我存在的理由…
He was my raison d'être.
他有很深的罪恶感
He had so much guilt.
我说我可以辞职
I said I'd quit.
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表