剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
诡秘之罪
老天爷,一切都快熔化了
Lord Jesus Christ. The elements are gonna melt.
第四频道今晚即将播出真实犯罪节目系列
Tonight on Channel 4, a true crime event series.
我的意思是沙子真的会烫人
The sand is literally on fire, is what I'm trying to say.
不只是房♥屋、树木和灌木丛
Not just homes, not just trees or…
孩子,你发生了什么事?
Hey, kid. What happened to you?
我被车撞到
I got hit.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
是吗?
Was it?
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
…可能影响天气
…may have affected the weather…
我知道前面有个地方,一间汽车旅馆
I know a place up ahead. A motel.
拜托你,我得梳洗一下
Please. I need to clean up.
犯罪率上升,命案和战争也增加了
Crime is up. Murders are up. War is up.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我叫安德莉亚
It's Andrea.
别挡路
Get out of the way.
目前警方并不乐见…
…and the cop's not too happy…
这地方看起来很像盖来
This place looks like it was built
专门提供偷♥情♥服务的,对吧?
for some good old-fashioned fornicatin', don't it?
汽车旅馆
尼克的车子停在那里
That's Nick's car parked over there.
-我认识他 -尼克?
-I know him. -Nick?
他…他是这里的员工,他没问题
He… He works here. He's okay.
安德莉亚,听我说
Andrea, listen.
有人对你施暴,而且是严重施暴
Someone beat you, and beat you badly.
真的,我什么都不需要
Really, I don't need anything.
尚有空房♥
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好心
You're kind.
你们应该待在这里直到火势平息
You should stay here until the fires are out.
这里很安全
You'll be safe here.
汽车旅馆
该让她单独进去吗?
Should she be alone?
她又不是襁褓中的婴儿
She's not a baby in a basket.
你听到她说的话了
You heard the girl. She doesn't want a sitter, so…
她不需要别人照顾,所以…
You heard the girl. She doesn't want a sitter, so…
老天爷,这是怎么回事?
Dear Lord. What is happening?
感觉一切都不对劲
I feel like everything is tilted,
好像浓烟中有某种迷幻剂
like some kind of hallucinogen is in that smoke.
或许浓烟中是有某种迷幻剂
Well… …maybe there is some kind of hallucinogen in the smoke.
你看那个烂泳池
Look at the fuckin' pool.
我们该继续走吗?
Should we keep going?
走去哪里?
Where?
我们今晚待在这里最安全
This is the safest place for us to be tonight.
走吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
-你们好 -你好
-Hello, ladies. -Hey.
需要房♥间吗?我们房♥间还很多
Need a room? We have plenty.
大火让观光客都跑光了
Fire drove out all the tourists.
我觉得这场火势永远不会平息
I feel like this fire is never gonna go out.
迟早会平息的
They always go out.
进来吧,我随后就到
Head on in. I'll be right there.
走吧
Come on.
我们这地区什么都有
This part of the world, we get it all.
大火、洪水、蝗虫
Fires, floods, locusts.
全部都有
All of it.
但一年有几次
But a couple of times a year,
野花盛开的时候
when the wildflowers bloom
候鸟经过,蝴蝶也会在此停留
and the birds migrate and the butterflies stop here,
美若天堂
it's heaven.
虽然有时候像炼狱
Though it can seem like hell.
泳池为什么是那个颜色?
Why is the pool that color?
那是…大火的灰烬
Uh, it's the, uh… the ash from the fire.
其中有铜
It has copper in it,
铜会让含有大量氯的泳池水变紫色
and, uh, copper will turn pools purple if they have a lot of chlorine.
那些化学成分会交互作用
They interact, those chemicals.
那是尼克说的
I mean, that's… that's what Nick says.
他算是我们这里的万事通
He's kind of our everything guy around here.
总之别使用泳池
Anyways, don't go in it.
水质过酸
It's acidic.
那个颜色让我想到我以前在一家五点酒吧
The color reminds me of this cocktail I used to have
常喝的鸡尾酒
at this bar called The Five Spot.
-叫做…-飞行
-The, um---Aviation.
是啊,可不是吗?
Yeah, doesn't it?
琴酒、柠檬汁,黑樱桃利口酒和紫罗兰利口酒
Gin, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and crème de violette.
我等一下再回房♥间
I'll meet you at the room.
-好 -我以前…我在阿马里洛当过吧台助理
-Okay. -I was a… I was a barback in Amarillo.
我有话跟你说
I wanna talk to you for a second.
听着,只是个小建议
Listen, just a little tip.
下次擦遮瑕膏前可以先擦口红
Next time, put some lipstick on that before you put the concealer.
红色会中和绿色
The red neutralizes the green.
什么绿色?
What green?
有人打你吗?
Somebody did that to you?
男人吗?男友吗?
A man? A boyfriend?
-是尼克吗?-尼克?不是
-Nick? -Nick? No, no.
他…他没问题
He's… He's okay.
我是说他…他是尼克,但他…他不是坏人
I mean, he's… he's Nick. But he's… he's not a bad guy.
好吧,他…他人在吗?
Okay. Is he… Is he here?
你会怕吗?
Are you afraid?
我们可以保护你,我可以带你离开
We can protect you. I can get you somewhere.
不用你担心
Don't concern yourself.
这种事用不着你担心,对吧?
Not any concern of yours, is it?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的没事
It's fine. Really.
-好吧 -你对纪念品有兴趣吗?
-Okay. -Can I interest you in a souvenir?
-这是我们自己做的雪花球 -不,我没兴趣
-We make our own snow globes. -No, you cannot.
这个女生也被打
This girl in here is being beaten too.
她靠化妆来遮盖眼部瘀青
She was using makeup to cover up a black eye.
这里出现了两名受虐女子
W-We got two abused women running around here.
我们去找安德莉亚
Let's find Andrea.
你有告诉她你是警♥察♥吗?
Did you tell her you're a cop?
没有,我能做的有限
No. There's only so much you can do.
我是说你又不能强迫别人离开
I mean, you can't force people to leave.
我在我的职业生涯中看太多了,你懂吗?
I've seen it so many times in my career, you know?
安德莉亚,你还好吗?
Andrea, you okay?
选择留下的女人最后都死了
The women that stay end up dead.
-我要进去了,可以吗?-你能怎样?除非她们求助
-I'm coming in, okay? -You cannot get involved
否则你无法插手
unless they ask for help.
这是事实
That's a fact.
安德莉亚,我们只是想确保你没事
Andrea, we just wanna make sure you're okay.
女厕
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我就知道我们不该留她一个人
I knew we shouldn't have left her alone.
你是说这是我的错?
You trying to say this is my fault?
别用那种眼神看着我
Do not look at me like that.
我停车让那女生上车
I pulled over. I picked the girl up.
你还要我怎样?帮她戴狗链吗?
What did you want me to do? Put her on a fucking leash?
你们就眼看着一个浑身是血的女生跑过去,却无动于衷,是吗?
Y'all just saw a bloody girl run through here with no reaction, huh?
你看
Look at this.
午安,女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
是啊,午安
Yes, it is.
听着,我得远离这种浓烟
Look, I gotta get out of this fucking smoke.
我有偏头痛
I got a migraine.
我眼睛痛到看不清楚
My eyes hurt so bad I can't even see.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
这地方很不对劲
Something is so off about this place.
是啊
Yes, it is.
你觉得我们在这里安全吗?
You think we're safe here?
安全?非常安全
Safe? Very.
只有灰烬从天而降
There's only ash raining down
还有浑身是血的女生到处乱跑
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表