剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
You know what?
我烤个东西给你吃,你最喜欢什么口味的蛋糕?
Let me bake you something. What's your favorite cake?
你知道我爱吃什么吗?不加糖霜的果酱馅饼
You know what I like? Pop-Tarts, without the frosting.
你说什么?那根本就不算蛋糕
What? That's not even cake.
我们一起出去吧
Let's do something.
你是说去约会?
You mean, like, a date?
对,可以这么说
Sure, we can call it that.
我在沙漠之中
I was listening to this one preacher,
听到有个牧师在调幅广播电台上说
says over the AM radio from the middle of the desert,
地狱其实就在这世上
Hell is actually right here on Earth.
所以你死后不会下地狱
So when you die, you don't go to hell.
所以我心想:那干嘛不去死呢?所以我就用龙舌兰酒寻死
So I think, Well, why not die, then? So I set out to do it with tequila.
我辞掉了工作,我什么都辞了
I quit the job, I quit everything, man.
就剩酒没戒
Except the tequila.
那种自杀方式并不容易
It's not an easy way to kill yourself.
你感到很不舒服,然后发现自己在医院里
You get very sick and you find yourself in a hospital.
你的亲人们哭着求你活下去
Your loved ones crying. Begging you to live.
那才是地狱,伤害自己的亲人
And that's hell. Hurting your loved ones.
我戒酒失败了三次
And I've slipped… …three times.
每一次帮助我的都是像你们这样的人
And every single time, it's people like you that hold me up.
如果这是地狱的话,怎么会有像你们这样的人?
So if this is hell, then, how come there's folks like y'all?
我们可以去吃东西了吗?
Can we please go get something to eat now?
你懂吧?你得喝少一点
You get it, right? You gotta slow down the sauce.
你是怎么戒酒的?
How'd you get off it?
我是典型的滑雪迷
So, I was your typical ski-bum.
我热爱坡道直到我撕裂了所有韧带
I loved the slopes until I tore out all my ligaments.
然后我冲到阿♥拉♥斯加利福尼亚朱诺
And then, I hightailed up to Juneau, Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加?你去那里干嘛?
-Alaska? What'd you do there? -Mm-hmm.
快说
Tell me.
我在脱衣舞男店上班
I worked… at a male strip joint.
在刚下邮轮的饥渴大妈们面前摇摆
Jiggling it for horny mamas coming off of cruise ships.
继续说下去
Tell me more.
我穿着上面印有超大香蕉船的丁字裤
I rocked a banana hammock with the name: Big Peter and His Banana Splitter.
我知道那是你编的
I know you made that up.
我想说很经典
Thought it was classy.
-并没有 -没有吗?
-No. -No?
那招对刚下邮轮的那些女士们很有效
Well, it worked for all those ladies off those cruise ships.
因为我会和她们一起喝醉,带一个回我家
'Cause I would get drunk with them, take one back to my cabin, and…
拿到小费的话,我就告诉自己,那是跳舞赚到的
if I got a tip, well, I told myself it was for dancing.
而不是其他服务
Not all the other stuff.
最后流落街头
Ended up on the streets.
那是你的谷底吗?
Was that your rock-bottom?
还早得很,洛小姐
-Oh, I had ways to go, Lady Lo. -Mmm.
但差不多就是那样
But that's pretty much the gist.
我也不知道,总之
I don't know. Long story short,
我很怀念自己的尊严,你懂吗?
I was just missing… my dignity. You know?
对,我懂
Indeed, I do.
听着,小洛
Listen, Lo.
我得寻找活着的目的
I had to find stuff to live for.
你呢?你还没失去自己的尊严,所以别弄丢了
You? You haven't lost your dignity. So don't.
好吗?
All right?
我也想邀你进去,但现在的状况有点复杂
I would invite you in, but it's a little complicated right now.
是啊,你有个孩子,对吧?
Yeah. You have a kid, right?
一个女儿
A daughter.
-她像你一样正吗?-少来了
-She fine like you? -Stop.
我现在不想谈她的事
I don't wanna talk about her right now.
她很棒,只是我…
She's a wonderful girl. I just…
我不知道自己适不适合当她母亲
I don't know if I'm the right mother for her.
我帮你拿
Here, let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很可靠,你知道吗?
You're a real one. You know that?
你也是,洛小姐
Right back at you, Lady Lo.
修女,现在还不算太晚吧?
Sister. Hey, uh, it's not too late, is it?
查理神父十分乐意帮忙
Father Charlie is so happy to do this.
他很高兴能在需要的时候帮助你
He is glad he can do something for you in this time of need.
你想在见他之前先和我谈吗?
Did you wanna talk to me before he sees you?
要吗?或许我们可以交换一些,关于凶手的最新理论?
Yeah? Exchange some recent theories about our killer, maybe?
-你还好吗?你好像很紧张 -我没事
-You okay? You seem nervous. -I'm fine.
只是我们的案子似乎陷入胶着,这让我很失望
Just frustrated that in terms of our case we seem to be at an impasse.
我们很努力
We're working hard.
案子会破,病人会康复
Cases get solved and sick people get better.
大多数命案都没被侦破
Most murders go unsolved.
而且医院大多数的病人,通常都在那里孤独死去
And the majority of people in hospitals usually die there, alone.
少天真了
Don't be naive.
我还以为你没那么傻
I thought you were smarter than that.
他在里面,在告解室里
He's right inside. In the booth.
那么…
So…
这鬼东西…这种事怎么做?
how does this shit work… …stuff work?
这应该是你第一次告解
I take it that this is your first confession?
在告解室里提及的内容不会外泄
What goes on in the booth, stays in the booth.
这有充分回答你的问题吗?
Does that sufficiently answer your question?
我好厌恶自己的烂摊子
I am sick of my own bullshit.
我让许多人失望,尤其是我自己
I have let so many people down, mostly myself.
我需要成为一名更加坚强敏锐的警♥察♥
I… I need to be stronger and-and sharper as a cop.
而且要成为更好的母亲和妻子
And better… as a wife and a mother, but…
但我还是借酒浇愁
still I climbed into the bottle.
你会戒除的,你快准备好了,我看得出来
You'll stop. You're getting ready to, I can tell.
在我丈夫生命垂危时,我出轨了
And while my husband is dying, I'm starting an affair.
那是人之常情
Of course you are.
但上帝会宽恕我们的软弱,只要我们…
But God forgives us our weaknesses, so long as we...
只要我们怎样?
So long as we what?
我最近并没有看到任何神迹,我是说祂有在听吗?
I haven't seen a sign of God lately. I mean, is He even listening?
或许我们需要祂的沉默才能有自♥由♥意志
Well, maybe His silence is essential to our free will.
我认为人性本质有了改变
I think that there has been a change in the basics of human nature.
某种古老、残酷、地狱般的东西降临了
Something old, brutal and hellish is here.
我不认为你这种想法很疯狂
I don't think that you're crazy to think that.
你感受到了
You sense it.
所有人都束手无策
Nobody can do anything about it.
好像黑暗一直笼罩着
It's like the darkness that hangs in the air
就算是晴朗明亮的日子也一样
even when it's sunny and light.
好像上帝歇业离开了
It's like God just… just locked up and left.
再会啦
Adios.
如果祂真的是呢,洛依丝?
And so, what if He did, Lois?
如果祂真的离开了呢?
What if He's gone?
如果这种事真的发生了呢?
What if that's exactly what He's done?
老大离开出差去了,那么…
Big Daddy's left and gone on a business trip, so…
我们有标准
We have the codes.
我们明白行善的规矩
We know the rules that goodness is governed by.
或许祂用这种方式来告诉我们
And maybe this is His way of telling us
是我们该自己想办法的时候了
that it's time that we figure this shit out on our own.
祂不只离开而已,神父
He didn't just leave, Father.
祂还把黄金店面的钥匙交给了恶魔
He left the keys to the candy store to the devil.
不需要太复杂
Let's keep things easy.
只要几种基本食材
Just a few basic ingredients.
蒜头、奶油、些许白酒、新鲜香菜
Garlic, butter, a little white wine, fresh parsley.
梅里特小姐,你要黏在那沙发上了
Miss Merritt, you and that couch are gon' fuse together.
你看了一整晚的电视?
You've been watching TV all night?
别光数落我
While you talking,
我打开了
I got it open.
我一开始以为是那种日本迷箱
At first I thought it was like a Karakuri puzzle box.
要花几个步骤才打得开,但满难解开的
You know, opens in a few steps but it can be kinda tricky.
想得美
Uh-uh-uh.
但我后来想说可能是像魔术方块
But then I was like, no maybe it's like a Rubik's.
会有一套算法
You know, it's gonna be an algorithm.
但并不是,这东西有自己的逻辑,你要一边破解一边学
But no, this thing has it's own logic, it teaches it to you as you go.
-我从没看过这种东西 -你知道吗?我管你怎么破解的
-I've never seen anything like it. -You know what? I don't care.
盒子里有什么?
What was in the box?
这个
This.
修女,我有线索了
Sister. I got something.
是座标
It's coordinates.
快手艾迪,我需要你的快速支援
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表