剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
He was the one the director hired to give Regan her spinal taps.
这是一篇很棒的报道,修女
This is great reporting, Sister.
我希望你能在一小时内,拿一份纸本来让我修改
Um, what I'd like you to do is bring a hard copy for me to redline in one hour.
很棒,修女
And, um, this is great, Sister.
你是在帮上帝做事
You're doing God's work.
请进
Come in.
麻烦你把门关上好吗?
Would you mind closing that door? Please.
动作真快
Well, that was quick.
你鼻子上那个是黑头粉刺贴吗?
Is that a Bioré pore strip on your nose?
洁净伴随着信仰
Cleanliness is next to godliness.
他们不是那样教我们的吗?
Isn't that what they taught us?
那是要让我
Is that the article
审核的文章吗?
for my approval?
对,拿去吧
Yeah. Here.
我大胆一问…
If I may be so bold...
那是我们的共通点
We have that in common.
你为什么要我亲自送文章过来?
Why did you have me deliver this story in person?
我大可寄电子邮件给你
I could've emailed it to you.
这很精采
This is excellent.
相当出色
This is incredible.
-谢谢 -引人入胜
-Thank you. -Gripping.
或许我喜欢看你天使般的脸孔
Maybe I like seeing your angelic face.
那能让我提起精神
It lifts my spirits.
你介意吗?
Would you mind?
帮我擦背?
Drying my back?
刊登发表这篇文章
Let's go to the press with this.
你有我的允许
You have my permission.
修女
Sister.
修女
Sister.
不行
No.
不行!
No!
「因为凡世界上的事
For all that is in this world,
就像肉体的情欲,眼目的情欲
the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes,
并今生的骄傲,都不是从父来的
the pride of life come not from the Father…
乃是从世界来的」
but from this world.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别光站在那里张口结舌
Don't just stand there gaping.
你是个警探,应该看过更糟的场面
You are a detective. You must have seen worse than this.
我无法一边支撑他,一边弄这个
I can't hold him and do this at the same time.
那是什么东西?你的团队呢?
What is it and where's your team?
我的团队?
My team?
我的团队都自顾不暇,分身乏术了
My team are all spread out. Spread out and spread thin.
是个超大的褥疮
It's a bloody huge bedsore.
我们最好祈祷还来得及阻止败血症,过来扶着他
We better pray we're not too late to stop sepsis. Come and hold him.
扶着他!
Hold him!
拜托你帮帮忙
For God's sake, help me.
老天爷
God's sake.
你怎么到现在才发现?
How come this is the first time you're noticing this?
因为如果只有我们,在你醉得不省人事时关心他的话
Because we'll be damned if we're the only ones caring for him
那就太可恶了
while you drink yourself into oblivion.
老天
Jesus.
我没办法,我要吐了
-I can't. I'ma be sick. -Shh.
不准你把酒臭的东西吐出来,警探
Now, don't you dare vomit your boozy bile, Detective.
渗透进去的话,他会没命
You'll kill him if it gets in there.
-我得先坐…-不行
-I gotta sit... -No, no, no, no, no.
还不行
Not yet. Not yet. Not yet.
我没办法
I can't. I can't.
我得把这包扎好
I need to dress this!
好,敷药上去就好了
All right. Only get the dressing on.
好了,你可以让他躺着了
All right, you can let him down now.
轻一点
Gentle, gently.
你怎么能让这种事发生?
How come you let this happen?
你应该感到惭愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
她坐在那里冷眼旁观
There she sits, doing nothing,
紧握着她因酒瘾而抖动的手
simply wringing her alcoholic hands,
流着充满酒精的泪水,否认其责任
weeping vodka-filled tears, negating any responsibility.
警官,这是一间小镇医院
Well, Officer, this is a tiny small town hospital,
你恐吓员工并斥责我们
and you terrorize the staff and you berate us.
你一进门大家就落荒而逃,他们落荒而逃!
People flee when you come around. They flee!
霸凌想帮助你的人就会有这种下场
So this is what happens when you bully the people trying to help you.
是时候了
The time has come.
是该谈谈的时候了
The time has come for a talk.
呼叫梅森医生,梅森医生
Paging Dr. Mason. Dr. Mason.
我不是没有同情心
I am not unsympathetic.
你被这个邪恶杀手盯上,肯定很辛苦
You, hunted by this demonic killer, it's hard.
但该完成的事还是要做
But still, there are things that must be accomplished,
我想提供一个方案
and I'd like to offer one way.
-这是什么?-让我成为马修的代理人
-What is this? -Give me power of attorney over Marshall.
你就是做不到,对吧?你这种状态不行
You just can't do it, can you? Not like this.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
你神智不清了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
我怎么会同意?
Why would I?
因为我比你还关心他,你知道那是事实
Because I care about him more than you do, and you know that to be true.
所以放手吧
So just let him go. Hmm?
转身离开,没有人会怪你
Walk away. Nobody will blame you.
大家都会懂
Everyone will understand.
你喝茫了
You're in an alcoholic's haze.
你应该到我们这里来勒戒,就在这里
You should check in to our rehab. It's just here.
28天
28 days.
对,28天
Oh, yes, 28 days.
什么都不用做
With nothing else but drying out
只需让你悲惨糊涂的思绪好好清醒一下
on your poor-addled mind.
不要吗?
No?
不要
No.
他是我丈夫
It's my husband.
我不会遗弃他
I'm not gonna abandon him.
但你已经遗弃他了
But you already have.
听着,我有办法
Look, I have my ways.
我可以申请法♥院♥命令
I could get a court order.
我可以让你被宣告无行为能力
I could get you declared incompetent.
让你被关,让你丢了工作
Have you held. You'd lose your job.
你正在调查的这个案子,你目前只在乎的这个案子
This case that you're on. This case that is all you seem to care about
这个凶手就像一枚待爆的原♥子♥弹♥
as if this killer were an atomic bomb waiting to be detonated.
没错
He is.
我认为你会签这份授权书
I think you'll sign this power of attorney…
否则你会有
or else risk losing so much more
不只失去马修的风险
than our dear Marshall.
谢啦,帅哥
Thank you, handsome.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
艾德
Ed.
艾德拉克兰
Ed Laclan.
但你可以叫我艾迪
But you can call me Eddie.
艾迪
Eddie.
我感觉得出来
Something tells me
等你抽完这根烟后
when you're done with your little ciggy break here,
就会想赶快离开这里
you're gonna wanna get the hell out of here.
我不怪你
And I don't blame you.
但你这样可以开车吗?
But should you be driving?
可能不行,但我还是要开
Probably not, but I'm going to anyway.
-你当然会开 -我当然会开
-Of course you are. -Of course I am.
打开车窗
-Windows down. -Mm-hmm.
-头发随风飞舞 -你很内行
-Hair blowing in the wind. -You know it.
听着电台播放球风火合唱团的歌♥曲
Li'l Earth, Wind and Fire on the radio.
别自以为你很了解我
Don't act like you know me.
我有点了解
I know little something.
你要跟我去吗?
You wanna go with me?
车要我开才行
Only if I can drive.
呛辣小姐
Ms. Sassy-pants.
搭讪护理人员
Flirting with orderlies.
现在是谁在搭讪?
Whoa, whoa. Who is the one flirting?
你在风中帮我点烟
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表