剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
你对她有责任?
You got a duty to her?
瑞亚莱姆丝、妮妮琳恩泰勒、丹尼卡特
Drea Rhymes. Nini Lynn-Taylor. Danny Cotter.
-你在说什么?-他们
-Who are you talking about? -Them!
尸体部位
The body parts.
你们居然不知道他们是谁
How dare you not know who they are?
瑞亚是宽广汽车旅馆帮旗下的小姐
Drea was a part of the Broadside Motel Crew.
皮条客对她暴♥力♥相向,她很害怕
Pimp had got physical with her, she was afraid.
她求助警局
She came in.
笔录是你做的!
You took the goddamn report!
然后你怎么处理,杰克?
And then what did you do, Jack?
你把她关了起来!
You locked her up!
她来向你求助
She came to you for help.
-你怎么知道…-老天
-How do you know... -Jesus.
杰克,她脚踝上有个刺青,樱花图案
Jack, she had a tattoo on her ankle, cherry blossoms.
象征短暂且稍纵即逝的美
A symbol of transience, fleeting beauty,
太讽刺了
the fucking irony.
那是她的腿
That's her leg.
丹尼卡特
Danny Cotter.
以前常在第七街和卡密诺街的路口徘徊,想买♥♥毒品
Used to wander all the time between 7th and Camino, looking for dope.
我不知道帮那小子打过几次纳洛酮了
I shot that boy with Narcan more times than I can even count.
他跟我说过他胸前的疤痕是怎么来的
He told me how he got the scar on his chest.
他在婴儿时期动过心脏手术
Had open heart surgery when he was a baby.
他当时才六个月大,二尖瓣有问题
Six months old. Mitral valve.
风湿热
Rheumatic fever.
妮妮
Nini.
她专门帮女生刺青穿洞
All the girls went to her for ink, for piercings.
她以前常跟我说
She used to say to me all the time,
「特莱恩警官,挑逗一下你老公
Officer Tryon, give your husband a thrill.
让我帮你在下面那里穿个洞」
Let me pierce you down you-know-where.
我说:「小姐,不用了
And I said, Child, no.
我会这么说纯粹是因为,我老公不值得我挑逗他」
The only reason I'm saying that is 'cause my man don't deserve a damn thrill.
你叫我不能过去?
And you want me out of here?
对社区有责任,杰克?
For the community, Jack?
你根本就不认识社区
You don't know the community.
你才不爱这些人
And you don't love these people.
你只会等到三天后的DNA报告出炉
You would just as soon wait three days for the DNA to come back.
把他们全标示成「无名尸」,把他们丢到万人冢
Tag 'em all Does, throw 'em in a mass grave
上面放个水泥墓碑
with a headstone made out of concrete
因为他们不值得你花钱打造石碑
'cause they ain't worth the price of a rock to you.
然后你回到家
Then you go home.
你回家看新闻,看到其他地方
You go home and you watch the news, and you see what's going on
正在发生的悲惨时事
elsewhere that's so bad. So, so bad.
但是这里呢,杰克?
But what about right here, Jack?
那就是你爱护社区的方式
That's how you love the community.
你
You.
-你有把那些名字记下来吗?-有,长官
-Did you get all those names? -Yes, ma'am.
我要知道他们每个人过去两周和谁说过话
I wanna know every person that they spoke to in the last two weeks.
所有东西都要拍照
I want pictures of everything.
把东西标示装袋,一小时内放到我桌上
I want it tagged and bagged and on my desk in an hour.
-听懂了吗?-是,长官
-Do you understand me? -Yes ma'am.
禽兽还逍遥法外
The monster is out there.
在忙了一整晚后
And after the night he had,
他累坏了
he's tired as a motherfucker.
他现在行动缓慢
And he's slow right now,
所以我们有可能逮到他
so we might be able to catch him.
所以动作快,大家动作快!
So move. Move, people!
你们都听到了,大家动作快
You heard her. Move, people.
我为自己的敌意
I apologize
向你道歉
for my hostility.
不,我才不要道歉
No, I fucking don't.
别摆臭脸,杰克
Stop pouting, Jack.
因为你知道我是对的
'Cause you know I'm right.
你很清楚
You know it.
来吧,修女,开工了
Come on, Sister. We're up.
这些案子有什么共通点?
What do all these cases have in common?
他们都是镇上知名的性工作者
These are all well-known sex workers in town.
我是说
I mean…
你们大家都曾经逮捕过他们
All of you have collared them at one point or another.
你们是集体失忆了吗?
Do you have collective amnesia?
我没有恶意
With all due respect,
但这个修女在这里干嘛?
what the hell is the nun doing here?
她是秘密线民之类的吗?
Is she a confidential informant or something?
因为她有我们或是你们
Because she has the insights we lack.
所缺乏的见解
Or you lack.
因为你们没有发挥想象力
It's because you're not using your imagination.
你们常常慢了一步
You're always two steps behind.
修女,换你上场了
Sister, you have the floor.
开始讲道吧
Preach.
把杀戮当成一种艺术形式
Killing as an art form.
这是他使用的语言
This is a language he uses,
一篇文章
an essay,
把他无意识里的东西
taking something from his unconscious,
变成现实,让我们能用言语来描述
making it real, so we can use language to describe it.
-去看看拉冈的理论 -没错,完全正确
-Read Lacan. -Exactly. Bingo.
不好意思,谁的理论?
I'm sorry, read who?
我们得译解他所使用的语言
We need to decode the language he's speaking,
然后就能抓到他
and then we'll have him.
把这当成象形文字
Think of it as hieroglyphics,
这些尸体和上面的东西
the bodies, and what's on them.
没错!
Bam! Exactly!
刺青图案
The tattoos.
肩膀上有一朵三叶草
On the shoulder, a shamrock.
手臂是另一个线索,一朵百合
The arm, another clue, a lily.
两朵花
Two flowers.
一个象征哀悼
One, the symbol of mourning.
另一个象征圣父、圣子和圣灵
The other, the symbol of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
你们有在听吗?
Are you hearing this?
各位,你们…你们明白她所说的吗?
People, are you… Do you see what she's saying?
光从他们的刺青来看
By their ink alone,
我能认出镇上的每个惯犯
I can tell who every recidivist in this town is.
要是可以的话
If I could,
我会因为认不出那些人,而把你们全部开除
all of you, I would fire for not recognizing those people.
好吧,小洛,我承认我们是满迟钝的
Okay, Lo. I admit, we're lagging.
是个外科医生
It's a surgeon.
或是验尸官
Or coroners.
凶手精通解剖学
Someone who knows anatomy…
而且擅长缝合
and knows how to sew.
创伤外科医生、军医
A trauma surgeon, a medic.
去查军队和空军基地
Check the army and Air Force bases.
而且是认识我的人
And it's someone who knows me.
他在嘲弄特莱恩警探
Detective Tryon is being taunted.
请解释一下
-Explain, please. -Oh, Jesus.
老天
-Explain, please. -Oh, Jesus.
因为我和性工作者的关系
Because of my relationships with the sex workers.
我帮助过这些人
I've helped all of them.
我载他们去诊所,带他们去戒毒
I've driven them to clinic, taken them to detox,
为他们争取权益
fought for, advocated for…
就算被我逮捕了,我也会保护他们
Protected them even when I was arresting them.
他知道这一点
This is known by him.
他很…
He has a…
鄙视我
deep contempt for me.
他对性有厌恶感
He hates sex.
感到肮脏
It's filthy.
沉浸在罪恶中
Steeped in sin.
他是个清洁者
He's a cleaner.
他是个宣扬末日的先知
A prophet trumpeting the coming of the end.
没错!
Bam!
听她的
Listen to her.
洛依丝
Lois.
去查他使用的缝合线
Find the surgical thread he used.
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表