剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
我感觉不到他的灵魂了
I don't feel his spirit anymore.
还在呢
Oh, it's there.
真的还在
It is there.
就在那些管子后面
Behind the tubes
还有那些蜷缩的 可怖的 僵硬的
and the toes and the fingers curling
手指和脚趾后面
in twisted, hideous, rigor mortis.
即使我帮他擦屁♥股♥的时候都在
Even when I wipe that man's ass,
我 -不好意思
I...Excuse me?
你没擦过 对吧
Well, you don't do it, do you?
我擦过
I do.
我是护士
I'm a nurse.
这是我的工作
That is what I do.
天 这个男人的智慧
My God, the mind of this man.
这个文人
The man of letters.
文学教授
The professor of literature.
光是想就能让我兴奋得浑身发抖
I get a shiver in my quiver just thinking about it.
你知道吗
Are you aware
有研究表明
there are studies that suggest that individuals
处于医学诱导昏迷状态的人
in medically- induced comas
是能感知到周围环境的
are aware of their surroundings?
友情提示
Helpful hint:
也许你来这里的时候
maybe when you are here,
多上上心 好吗
be a little more attentive, hmm?
别心不在焉
Present?
你说什么 -没听错
Excuse me? - Yes.
根据我的记录
According to my records,
上次你来的时候发生了这件事
this is what occurred the last time you visited.
7点35 你到了然后嘟囔了一句
At 7: 35, you arrived and mumbled something
听起来像是”嘿 你还好吗”的话
that sounded like, "Hey, how you doing? "
不是很有爱
Not very loving.
搞什么啊
What in the fuck?
你在他房♥里装监控监视我
You have cameras in his room recording me?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, I do.
自从2019年一名护工
I had them installed in every room on that floor
在我毫无察觉的情况下让
ever since an orderly impregnated
一个昏迷中的年轻女子怀孕后
a very ripe young woman in a coma in 2019
我就在那层楼每个房♥间里都装了
under my unsuspecting watch.
而我的医院被迫支付了
And my hospital was forced to settle
一笔无理取闹 漫天要价的和解金
an unseemingly large, vulgar lawsuit.
7点39分
At 7: 39,
短暂握了个手之后
after a brief period of hand- holding,
你就被手♥机♥吸引住了
you became distracted by your iPhone
开始刷屏 -我问问你
and began scrolling through...- Let me ask you.
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
我猜是没有
Cause my guess is no.
猜对了
You're correct.
婚姻就是这样
This is what marriage is.
站出来面对
Showing up.
扛过痛苦和遗憾
White- knuckling it through the pain and regret
然后看他妈的TMZ
and fucking watching TMZ
玩糖果粉碎传奇
and playing Candy Crush,
因为到了这个阶段
'cause at this point,
过了这么多年之后
after all these years,
已经没什么可耳鬓厮磨的了
there are no more cocktail conversations to be had.
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good day.
还有件事
And one more thing:
管好你自己的事
mind your goddamn business.
明白吗
You understand?
我不吃你这套
I don't take shit.
虽然我很感谢你照顾我丈夫
And while I appreciate your care of my husband...
是我的丈夫
my husband.
但我不会接受你的评判
...I won't be judged by you
也不会让任何人对我漫长且疲惫的一生指手画脚
or anybody else at this point in my long, exhausted life.
就这样
That part.
他都知道
He knows.
他能听到
He hears!
他能感觉到
He feels! -
什么都查不到 所有的DNA都是家人的
All the DNA is from the family's.
分泌物的成分还无法辨认
And the secretion stuff is still unidentifiable
已经送去了疾控中心
and headed to the CDC.
没有纤维物质
No fibers,
没有清洁剂成分和漂白剂
no cleaning agents, no bleach. -
现场未留下指纹 也没清洗过
No prints, no cleaning.
这几乎不可能
Seems almost impossible. -
露易丝
Lois.
露易丝
Lois.
嗯
The, um...
匡提科派了一个
Quantico is sending a- a...
实验室小组过来
a lab team,
但他们找不出我们的差错
but they won't find anything we missed
因为我们什么都没遗漏
because we didn't miss anything.
我们对这个家庭了解多少
What do we know about the family?
大家都说 是伯恩赛德一个
Well, by all accounts, the Burnsides
温馨 友爱 兴旺的家庭
are a comfortable, loving, thriving family
他们与人为善 工作好 成绩也好
made up of goodwill, good jobs, good grades.
做能出这种事的人 一定对他们恨之入骨
You have to really hate people to do something like this.
这不是人干的事 对
It's- it's inhuman. No.
就是禽兽
It's unhuman.
更重要的是
And more than that,
凶手肯定以前做过类似的事
you have to have done something like this before.
这 这不是新手作案
This is...this is not a first- timer.
知道吗 这需要专业知识
You know? That takes expertise.
我们正在查阅所有数据库
We're checking all the databases,
但就目前记录来看 没有类似的案例出现
but nothing similar is coming up as far as back as records go.
里面有些东西感觉很熟悉
Something about it seems so familiar to me,
就像以前在哪儿见过
like- like I've seen it before.
警探
Detective?
有个修女要见你
There's some, uh, nun here to see you.
说她是什么天主教新闻机构的
Says she's with this Catholic news service or something.
一个修女记者
A reporter nun.
修女 -谢谢 好的
Sister? - Thank you, yes.
我是梅根修女 感谢你抽时间见我
I'm Sister Megan. You made time for me.
我好像也没的选吧
I really didn't have much choice.
总不能让修女吃闭门羹
Can't turn away a nun at the door.
否则敬爱的上帝和救世主可能
Our dear Lord and savior might swoop down
会下凡来揍我
and kick my ass for that.
怎么了
Huh. - I'm sorry?
你很年轻
You are young.
也是我见过第一个口袋里有手♥机♥的修女
And the first nun I've ever seen with a cell phone in her pocket.
你找我有什么事呢
Mm. - What is it I can do for you?
你有伯恩赛德一家的消息吗
You have information about the Burnsides?
没有
No.
一言两语很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我们可以找个地方聊聊吗
Is there somewhere we can sit?
你要是有时间 我可以以请你喝杯咖啡
I could buy you a coffee if you have the time.
我没时间
I don't.
但是我们这的咖啡很好喝
But we have good coffee here.
我先生专门从意大利买♥♥了那种咖啡机
My husband got us one of those machines from Italy.
听起来不错
That sounds perfect.
这边请
This way.
我不明白《天主教卫报》怎么会对
I don't understand why The Catholic Guardian
谋杀感兴趣
is interested in murder.
我们是一家由圣克雷追随者
We're a more progressive weekly newspaper,
圣克拉雷是一位对灵性和教育做出贡献而闻名的作家
发起进步周报
put out by the followers of Saint Claret,
他是个作家
- who was a writer. - Uh- huh.
克拉蒂亚教团是我们的资助人
We're funded by the Order of Claretians.
这是一种基于知识建立的秩序
It's an order based on knowledge.
我们把信仰和日常生活结合起来
We put faith in the context of everyday life
更关注社会正义
and are more focused on social justice.
所以 你们是自♥由♥派天主教♥徒♥
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表