剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
我们可以搬回英国,我在邓杰内斯有间滨海小屋
You know, we could move back to Britain. I have a beach shack in Dungeness.
但他不愿意离开你们
But he wouldn't leave you two.
后来他被送到急诊室,几小时内就被♥插♥管治疗了
And then he arrived at the ER… …and he was--
后来他被送到急诊室,几小时内就被♥插♥管治疗了
he was intubated within hours.
然后…
And then…
我失去了我仅有的一丝光明
I lost the only hint of light… …that I had.
你根本就不重视,但那是我的一切
That you didn't even value, but to me, it was everything.
别这样
Oh. Come on, now.
拜托
Come on.
那么…
Well…
那肯定需要很大的勇气
Now that must have taken so much courage.
我欠你的多过我自己的愤怒
I owe you more than my rage.
我是有想过今晚可能…
And I suppose I did think that tonight might end with you…
会以你拿枪指着我收场
…holding a pistol to my face.
你好可怜
You poor thing.
你话说得太早了
You spoke too soon.
要是我再看到你靠近我丈夫的病房♥一次
If I see you around my husband's hospital room one more time…
要靠维生系统的人就是你了
…it will be you that's on life support.
现在我数到四,你马上滚出我家
Now, you have till the count of four to get the fuck out of my house.
-不!-一、二、三…
-No! -One, two, three…
D:饮用
在翅膀周围
…around their wings.
太热时它们会停止飞行,以免体温过热
When it's too hot, they stop flying so they don't get overheated…
你和我的救世主葛洛瑞丝谈过了
You spoke to my savior, Glorious.
那么你现在明白我们的善行了吗?
So, now you understand the good work we do?
她要我做的事?
That she made me do?
从他手中救出孩童
Rescuing the children from him.
对,我以前是他的帮手
Yep. I used to assist him.
她帮我夺取那些孩童
She helped me take those children.
好,幕后黑手是谁?
Okay. Who's in charge?
他是谁?这是怎么回事?你夺取未婚妈妈的孩子?
And who's "he"?
他是谁?这是怎么回事?你夺取未婚妈妈的孩子?
And what is it, you--you take children from unwed mothers?
他是个虚饰先知
He is a prophet of dissembling.
我现在明白了,他是个假先知
I understand that now. A false prophet.
葛洛瑞丝让我看清,我过去帮他做的事是种罪恶
And Glorious made me see the work I was doing for him was a sin.
绑♥架♥孩童和杀害女性吗?对
Kidnapping children and k-killing women? Yes.
好,但要是你告诉我他们在哪里,他在哪里的话
Okay, but-but if you tell me where they are, where--where he is,
那在某种程度上可能还有挽回的机会
in some measure, it might be redemptive.
如果还来得及的话
If it's not too late.
那些人并不是好母亲
Those were not good mothers.
她们会把自己的宝宝送给陌生人
They would have given their babies away to strangers,
害他们像娼妓一样流落街头
made 'em work on the streets like whores.
她们不爱那些宝宝
They did not love those babies.
那些女人的选择判了那些孩子死刑
Those women's choices condemned those children to death.
我们得拯救他们
We had to save 'em.
他让我以为他们会被送到慈悲善良的人家
He made me believe they were going to homes of grace and good.
但他的谎言很有说服力,葛洛瑞丝…
But he lied so convincingly. Glorious--
让你看清
Made you see.
她是个好人,我知道,听着
She's a peach. I get it. Look.
我认为他可能超出你能力所及
I think he may well be beyond your abilities.
一个反基♥督♥者、一个存在体
An Antichrist. An entity.
一个有时会妖言惑众的男人
A man some of the time with the tongue of a black goat.
听着,梅西
Look, Maisie.
我得找到那些宝宝
I need to find those babies.
他很佩服你,你知道吗?
He admires you, you know?
否则他就不会让你看了
He wouldn't have shown you otherwise.
对
Yeah.
你一定要非常小心
You must be very careful.
那让你很容易被感染
That-That makes you very vulnerable to infection.
等一下,不然就不会让我看什么?
Wait, wait. Wouldn't have shown me what?
那个缺口,大地裂开的那个地方
The breach. The place where the earth opened up.
沙漠中那个充满大火与硫磺的地方
The place of fires and brimstone in the desert.
那个猛烈喷发的地方
The place that spews forth.
你是说那个火坑?
You mean that fire pit?
他把我骗到那里
He lured me out there.
他想除掉我,他想杀了我
He was trying to get rid of me. He wants to kill me.
不,亲爱的
No, my dear.
不,没有那么简单
No. If only it were that easy.
死亡不算什么,不是
Death is nothing. No.
要是他想害死你的话,你早就死了
If he wanted you dead, you would be dead.
他要给你更重大的使命
He has bigger plans for you.
让你成为殉难者
For you to be a martyr.
梅西?
Maisie?
宝宝在哪里?
Where are the babies?
拜托你
Please.
A小队上!从后方突破!
Go, A Team, go! Breaching in the rear!
快!动作快!
Go! Move, move, move!
我们确保现场安全,你再带医护人员进去
We'll clear. You bring the medics in behind us.
好,尽量别开枪杀人
Okay. Don't shoot to kill if you can help it.
-我想活捉他 -知道了
-I want him brought in alive. -Roger that.
加福牛奶罐工厂
快点,快进去!
Let's go. Move in, move in!
出发!
Go, go!
-安全!-安全!
-Clear! -Clear!
安全!
Clear!
安全!
Clear!
特种警♥察♥
我的天哪!
Holy shit.
巡视封锁整栋建筑,医护团队,要救活这些女生
Clear and set perimeter high and low.
巡视封锁整栋建筑,医护团队,要救活这些女生
Medics, we need these ladies alive!
安排紧急剖腹
Make way for EMCS.
要确保这些女生的安全
I want these women safe.
马上派儿科医师过来
We need the pediatric unit now.
没事了,各位女士,没事了,我们会妥善照顾你们
You're okay, ladies. You're okay. You're in good hands now.
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表