剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是隶属于圣阿格尼丝教堂的产妇之家
It's a maternity house connected to Saint Agnes Church
孕妇可以决定
where pregnant women can decide
是否要将孩子出养
whether they wanna give their children up for adoption.
在后面这里
It's right down this way.
这里
Over here.
跟我来,特莱恩警探
任凭死人埋葬他们的死人《马太福音》第8章第22节
「跟我来,特莱恩警探」
"Follow me, Detective Tryon."
她怀孕30周,她怀孕32周
She was 30 weeks, she was 32 weeks,
这一个已经怀孕40周了
and this one made it all the way to 40 weeks.
他用了剖腹牵引器
He used C-section retractors.
她们失血过多
They bled out.
倒是个剖腹专家
Good cesarean work though.
胎儿不见踪影
No sign of the babies.
要是他有帮她们缝合的话,她们就能存活
All he had to do was stitch 'em up and they would've lived.
她们死于休克和失血过多
They died of shock and blood loss.
他等到我出远门才下手,杰克
He waited until I was out of town to do this, Jack.
没错
Yep.
州长刚请联邦调查局接手
The governor just asked the FBI to take over.
我明天这时候应该就没工作了
I don't think I'll have my job by this time tomorrow.
小洛,他们可能也会请你退休
And, Lo, they're probably gonna ask you to retire too.
我们出局了
We're out.
我无法接受
I won't do it.
我不能在这混♥蛋♥占上风时出局
I'm not going out on this fucker beating me like this.
《日报》上有篇社论,坚决要求联邦介入调查
The Daily News has an editorial insisting on federal intervention.
他们勉强下了结论认为,「这超乎我们能力范围」
They reluctantly conclude that, quote, "This is too much for us."
他在…
He's…
他在嘲弄你
He's taunting you.
你是他的臭老鼠,他的…
You're his fuckin' mouse, his…
他的白老鼠
his lab rat.
我也不知道,或许…
I don't know. Maybe…
如果负责办案的人不是你的话,或许他就不会再杀人了
Maybe if you're not on the case, he won't kill anybody else.
杰克,你是有什么错觉吗?
Jack, are you fucking delusional?
他才不会收手
He is never gonna stop.
永远不会
Not ever.
他…或她…想要我追捕他们
He--or she--wants me to hunt them.
不知道为什么,一定要我才行
And for some reason, it has to be me.
对,或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好,听我说
Okay, look.
我要所有路口监视器、门口摄影机
I want every street camera, security, uh, door front,
周围三英里内的所有影像
everything within a three-mile radius.
在我们被解雇前
In the meantime, until we're fired,
任凭死人埋葬他们的死人
let the dead bury the dead.
那句话是什么意思?
What does that phrase even mean?
那表示凶手邀请我成为信徒
It means our killer is inviting me to be a follower.
我是克兰伯恩
This is Cranburn.
好
Yeah.
在哪里?
Where?
小洛
Hey, Lo.
有线索了
We got somethin'.
这是我的经验
You know what I find?
要是你搔它耳朵后面这里,像这样…
If you scratch 'em right behind the ear, just like this…
看吧?每次都有用
See? Works every time.
我的狗也一样
My dog's the same.
你知道我养什么狗吗?黑色的拉布拉多犬
You know what kind I have? He's a black Lab.
它叫卡尔
His name's Carl.
它有条大尾巴
He's got this big tail.
它兴奋时会猛摇尾巴,把东西全撞倒
When he gets excited, he wags it, and it just knocks everything over.
你在电♥话♥中好像很紧急,我还以为会有装甲部队
You called like there was an emergency. I was expecting the cavalry.
等我一下
Give me one sec.
不是那种状况
Uh… Nothing like that.
最大的孩子,那个女孩,她去敲邻居家的门
The oldest--the girl--she went and knocked on the neighbor's door.
邻居过来发现男孩们躲在床底下
Neighbor came over and found the boys hiding under the bed.
妈妈不见踪影
Mom nowhere to be found.
我知道你找我来,不是因为这些孩子没有保母
I know I'm not here 'cause these kids don't have a babysitter.
最后女孩说昨晚有个男人过来
Finally, the girl said that a man stopped by last night.
妈妈和他离开了
Mom left with him.
非法侵入?
Uh… Forced entry?
你对孩子很有一套
You're good with them.
我不懂你为什么要当烂警♥察♥
I don't know why you wanna be a goddamn cop.
太大材小用了
It's a waste.
小美女
Hey, pretty girl.
我来开包巧克力,你说好不好?
What do you say we crack open a bag of these M&M's?
花生口味是我的最爱
Peanut are my favorite.
那不是给我们吃的,妈妈会生气
It's not for us. Mom will be mad.
好吧
Okay.
我们不能让妈妈生气
We don't want Mom to get mad.
我叫洛依丝
My name is Lois,
我的工作是尽早让妈妈回家
and my job is to get Mommy back home as soon as possible.
还有克兰西
And Clancy.
克兰西是谁,宝贝?
Who's Clancy, baby?
妈妈怀孕了吗?她肚子里有宝宝吗?
Mommy was pregnant? She had a baby in her stomach?
好,那这样吧
Okay. Well, you know what?
我很快就会带妈妈和克兰西回家
I'm gonna get Mom and Clancy back home like that.
你和我那个朋友说有个男人来过
You told my friend over there that, um, a man came.
你可以跟我说说这个男人吗?
Can you tell me about the man?
你可以告诉我他的长相吗?
Can you tell me what he looked like?
不…不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
别哭,宝贝
Don't cry, baby. Hey, hey, hey.
我会好好处理的,好吗?
Hey, I'ma take care of it. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
小子
Kid.
你叫富兰克林
You're Franklin.
很棒,你找到了线索
Good job. You saw something. I can use you.
我需要你这种人才
Good job. You saw something. I can use you.
婴儿还有呼吸吗?
Is the baby breathing?
拜托你,女士,你得送我们去医院
Please, ma'am. You gotta get us to a hospital.
好,我保证我会送你们去医院
Okay. I will make sure you both get to a hospital, okay?
他会…他会杀了我
He's… He's gonna kill me.
冷静点,冷静…来,把宝宝给我
Calm down. Calm… Here, give me the baby.
来吧,把宝宝给我
Come on. Give me the baby.
把宝宝给我
Give me the baby.
他来了
He's coming.
他来了
He's coming.
他来了
He's coming.
他来了!
He's coming!
他来了!
He's coming!
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表