剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
But they-they-they just took off before I could see the driver.
我不知道这边有天然气田
I didn't know there were natural gas fields out here.
最近才发现的
It was just detected.
价值好几十亿
It's worth billions.
也有可能是
Or I don't know.
地狱终于开门了
Maybe hell finally opened up…
而这和科学无关
and it's not science at all.
上帝的圣洁
The holiness about God.
未获救赎之人面对上帝时
If you can go to the presence of God unsaved,
会被祂彻底歼灭
He would literally annihilate you.
你会瞬间落入地狱,然后来到圣洁上帝面前
You're gonna be in hell in a heartbeat, then to come before a holy God.
理应圣洁,圣洁
Rightfully holy. Holy, holy.
与神同在走向死亡
Die walking in the presence of God,
不沾血的灵魂
without the Blood covering in your soul.
你会大声呼唤祂、乞求祂…
You'd scream for him, beg for him...
我讨厌那种人
I hate those people.
还用你说
You don't say?
诡秘想吓我们
Grotesquerie is trying to scare us.
他成功做到了,不是吗?
He's doing a pretty good job of it, don't you think?
可恶
Shit.
那我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
山谷那边有间汽车旅馆
There was a motel back in the valley.
我们得在那里过夜
We're gon' have to spend the night.
加油站餐馆:加油、食物、渔具,前方一英里
我记得我小时候家里失火了
冰淇淋
我永远也忘不了我父亲的表情
他将我抱在怀中
冲出失火的房♥子来到路上
我穿着睡衣,站在那里发抖
看着整个世界被燃烧殆尽
一切都被火吞噬了吗?
一切都结束了吗?
一切都结束了吗?
如果一切都结束了,我的朋友
那我们就继续跳舞吧
最后的晚餐
我们开酒
举♥行♥舞会
嗨
Hi.
如果一切都结束了
达美轮胎
我12岁时
我爸爸带我去看马戏团
我敢说你有养狗
I'm venturing to guess that you have dogs.
我养过
I had 'em.
你为什么那么说?
W… Why'd you say that?
它喜欢你
She likes you.
它通常不太喜欢女生
Doesn't like girls usually,
但它喜欢的女生通常是有养狗的女生
but the girls that she does like tend to be girls who also have dogs.
在挖宝吗?
Digging for buried treasure?
我在挖防火线
Making a fire line.
这东西好像是凭空出现的,对吧?
It's like this thing just sprang up out of nowhere, right?
不对
No.
没有东西会凭空出现
Nothing comes from nowhere.
是我们造成的
We did it.
燃烧化石燃料
Burned fossil fuels,
增加温室气体
increasing the greenhouse gasses,
破坏臭氧层
depleting the ozone layer.
只是没人在乎
Just nobody cared.
你知道有什么办法可以绕过火坑吗?
You know if there's a way around the fire?
来不及了
Too late for that.
你认为我们该折返吗?
You think we should go back?
已经来不及折返了
Definitely too late to turn back.
你知道什么是临界点吗?
Do you know what the tipping point is?
全球温度上升了摄氏三度
The global temperature is up three degrees centigrade.
门槛是摄氏四度
The threshold is four.
现在唯一能做的就是
The only thing to do now is…
随机应变、适应和克服
improvise, adapt and overcome.
你得穿越过去
You gotta go through it.
-穿过大火?-对
-Through the fire? -Uh-huh.
热气上升
Heat rises.
所以你要到低的地方
So you wanna get to lower land.
上路是最安全的
Safest place to be in on the road.
你很幸运还有车
You're lucky. You got a car.
你会活下去的
You'll survive.
应该会
Probably.
但不是每个人都可以
But not everybody though.
从来就不是
Never everybody.
那你呢?
Well, what about you? I mean,
不会有人过来这里疏散居民吗?
didn't somebody come through here to evacuate this place?
你是说逃走吗?
You mean run away?
无处可逃了
There isn't anywhere left to run away to.
拿去吧
Here.
这个给你
You take this.
避难
你得做最坏的打算
You gotta be prepared for the worst.
觉得有点热
You feeling a little hot,
随时可以泼水降温
feel free to dowse yourself off. And just...
该上路了
Time to hit it.
该离开这个鬼地方了
It's time to get the hell out of here.
你怎么还有讯号♥?
How you getting reception, anyway?
最后防线防火罩
我都快看不到路了
I can barely see a thing.
我不会让你出事的,好吗?
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
现在路上是最安全的地方
The safest place for us to be is right here on this road.
还有这个像铝箔纸的东西,我们可以包在一起
And we got this baked potato thing, we can hunker in it together.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
根据高尔的说法,是我们大家的错
Well, according to Al Gore back there, it's all our faults.
所以你就别太自责了
So beat yourself with a feather, not a bat.
不是,我做了某件事
No, I've done something.
我犯了罪
I've sinned.
你是指看着查理神父流口水吗?
You mean drooling over Father Charlie?
怀有不纯洁的思想
Having impure thought?
不只是思想
Not thought.
不会吧?
Oh, shit.
等等,你和他…
Wait, you and him...
我发誓要对上帝忠诚
I swore fidelity to God.
这是最严重的通奸行为
It's adultery of the highest order.
冷静点
Hey, hey, hey.
因为那个男人是你上司
Because a man who's your boss,
他利用职权
in position of authority over you,
私下对你毛手毛脚
pulled you in some coat closet and got handsy,
你却怪你自己?
you blaming yourself?
听着,我处理过很多性侵案件
Listen, I work a ton of sexual assault cases...
不,是我想要
No, I wanted this.
极度渴望
Badly.
是我造成的
I made this happen.
-好了 -是我的错
-Okay. -It's my fault.
-这一切都是 -好了
-Everything -Okay.
你暂时先别想他,好吗?
Forget about him for a second. Okay?
你认为这一切会发生都是因为
You think all of this is happening because
一位修女想了某件事,然后采取行动
a nun had a thought, acted on it.
现在地狱门户洞开,就是冲着你来的?
And now all hell is opening up, and coming just for you?
不是
No.
不只是冲着我来
Not just for me.
不只那样
It's larger than that.
而是冲着我们大家而来
It's coming for all of us.
朕的行为只是其中一部分
What I've done, it's part of it.
洛依丝,你有犯过这种罪吗?
Lois, have you ever committed this sin?
通奸行为?
Adultery?
洛依丝,停车!
Lois. Stop!
来吧,快上车!
Come. Get inside!
快上车,你没事了
Come in, you're safe.
他来了
He's coming.
-你说什么?-他来了
-What? -He's coming, he's coming.
-谁?-他!
-Who? -Him!
开车!
Go!
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表