剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表
There's enough bloody people running around here, Sister.
-不然我还能向谁求助?-我不知道
-Who else am I supposed to speak to? -I don't know.
-没有人在听 -现在是怎样?临终祈祷吗?
-No one else is listening. -What is this? The last fucking rites?
别念了!
Stop it!
你给我滚进去
Get your skinny ass back inside.
外面又没人,拜托
There's nobody out there. See?
-你怎么知道?-过来
-The fuck do you know? -Come here.
我赌一百块是胡特和他那死表弟干的
Hundred bucks says it was Hooter and his asshole little cousin…
你听
Listen.
她需要帮忙
-Hey! Hey! -She needs help.
尼克,住手!尼克,拜托你不要
Nick, stop! Nick, please,
不要!
no. No!
是安德莉亚
It's Andrea.
你躲在我后面
You stay behind me.
住手!别杀她!
Stop! Don't shoot her!
拜托你住手!
Please! Stop!
-拜托别对我开枪 -滚开!
-Please don't shoot me. -Move!
-拜托别对我开枪 -滚开!
Please don't--
拜托不要…
Please don't--
你躲在我后面,照我说的做
You stay behind me. Do exactly what I say.
-她需要帮忙 -去拿一条毯子
-She needs help. -Go get a blanket.
喂!把枪放下!
Hey! Put the gun down!
她是我们的人
She's with us!
-我才不相信你们这群臭女人!-住手!
-I don't trust any of you bitches! -…stop.
不
No, no, no.
不要,安德莉亚,过来我们这里好吗?
No, no, no. Andrea, can you come to us?
快过来,宝贝
Come here, baby.
-大家冷静点!-你给我趴下!
-Everybody, calm down! -Stay the fuck down!
我们得去帮她
We have to go to her.
不行,那样我们会毫无掩护
We cannot. We will be exposed on all sides.
糟了
Oh, shit.
那是谁?
Who's that?
别下车!
Stay in your car!
洛依丝
Lois.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
可恶,你待着别动
Shit, don't you move.
安德莉亚
Andrea!
梅根!
Megan!
好了
Okay. Okay.
-没事了,你没事 -我没事
-It's okay. You're okay. -I'm okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
别说话,宝贝,别说话
Don't try to talk, baby. Don't try to talk.
和我一起祈祷
Pray with me.
你还是想说服我吗?
You're gonna try to get your way, huh?
-好,来吧 -天使守护我
-Okay. Come on. -Angels watch me.
天使守护我
Angels watch me.
-度过长夜 -度过长夜
-Through the night. -Through the night.
-保佑我安全到天明 -保佑我安全到天…
-Keep me safe till morning light. -Keep me safe till morning…
没事了,宝贝,没事了,不会有事的,好了
It's okay, baby. It's okay. It's gonna be okay. All right.
快打电♥话♥求救!
Call for help!
一处枪伤,子弹贯穿
One GSW, through and through.
她不会有事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
她大量出血,有失血过多的情形
She was bleeding out. Definitely got a hemo.
她不会有事的,对吧?
She's gonna be okay, right?
撑着点,修女
Hang in there, Sister.
撑着点
Hang in there.
心跳过速,一分钟144下
Tachy at 144…
别在门口逗留
Don't hover in the doorway.
要不进来,要不就出去
In or out.
康乃馨是谁送她的?
Who gave her carnations?
她讨厌这种花
These, uh, depress her.
我帮你摘了这束花
Picked these for you.
是野花
They're wildflowers.
花很香
They smell great.
她以前会带我去榈松公路上
She used to take me on these little trips off the beaten path
一些私房♥景点旅行
on the Palms to Pines highway.
我们会摘这种花
And we'd pick flowers just like that.
我们会取笑花的名字
We would make fun of the names.
灰艾菊
Hoary tansyaster.
她说那感觉很像
She said it was like something…
狄更斯笔下的扒手名字
Like a pickpocket out of a Dickens book.
你还好吗,神父?
How are you doing, Father?
他们怎么说?
What are they saying?
他们不想提供不切实际的期待
They do not want to set up false hope.
她到底跟你去那种地方干嘛?
What the fuck was she doing out there with you?
报道命案,那是你出的好主意
Covering murders--that was your brilliant idea.
对吧?
Right?
有点像是《全国天主教询问报》,对吧?
Kinda like the Catholic National goddamn Inquirer, right?
你知道对她开枪的人是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who shot her?
他们在跟踪你们
They were following you.
喂
Hey. Hey.
你被追杀了
You were hunted.
对
Yes.
对,没错
Yes, I was.
而且很明显从一开始就是针对我而来
And clearly it was personal and has been from the beginning.
所以你认为有人想害你没命吗?
So you think that somebody wants you dead?
对,没错
Yes, I do.
你利用她当诱饵
You used her for bait.
搭档兼诱饵,不好意思
Wingman and bait, excuse me.
你以为这种事容易吗?
Do you think this is easy?
天哪,你真会利用人
God, you fucking use people.
你完全不知道她是谁
And you have no idea who this is.
你对躺在床上的这个人一无所知
You have no idea who's lying in this bed.
你得找到那个人,我会在这里陪她
You need to find this person, and I will be here alone with her.
快去吧
So go.
快去啊
Go. Go. Go. Go. Go.
拜托你快去
Go now, please.
好吧,那我晚点再数落你
Yeah, well, I guess I'll save my critique of you for later
才不会跟刚刚那个混在一起
so it doesn't just piggyback onto the prior one in a blur.
但我需要你帮我,我需要新的视角
I do need help though. I… I need another set of eyes--
早就准备好了
Already ahead of you.
十个最有可能给你留下后患的案子
Your ten most likely cases to come back and haunt you.
有人想报仇,让你付出代价
Someone who wants revenge, to make you pay.
好不容易才从罪犯档案中筛选出来
Not easy winnowing down that fuckin' rogues' gallery.
想玩猜猜看游戏吗?
Wanna play three guesses?
布奇迪格拉
Butch DeGrot.
他还在鵜鹕湾监狱受刑
He's still at Pelican Bay.
他终身都会被隔离监禁
He's in solitary forever.
还有连恩玛布多
Then there's Liam Mabuto.
他在狱中拿到了法律学位
He got a law degree inside.
他是个有类风湿性关节炎的佛教♥徒♥律师
He's a Buddhist lawyer with rheumatoid arthritis.
也没有假释机会
Also no chance of parole.
还有唐尼欧玛利
Then there's, uh, Donny O'Malley.
他在抢银行时吸食过量芬太尼,目前在瓦卡维尔插管治疗
OD'ed on fentanyl during a bank robbery, and he's on life support in Vacaville.
在抢银行时吸毒?白♥痴♥,还有谁?
During? Dumb fucker. Who else?
所以剩下欧德汉姆海恩斯和马可麦迪金
So that leaves Oldham Haynes and Marco Mardigian.
还有葛洛瑞丝麦卡尔,但她被判无期徒刑
And Glorious McKall, but she's got life in prison.
葛洛瑞丝出狱了?
Glorious got out?
她在两个月前出狱了
She was released two months ago.
怎么都没有人告诉我?
How come no one told me?
那差不多是命案出现的时候
That's right around time the murders started.
时间轴吻合
The timeline fits.
天哪
Jesus.
她怎么会出狱?
How did she get out?
还能说什么呢?
What can I say?
怪事当道
Strange days.
真的是怪事当道
Strange days indeed.
我是洛依丝
This is Lois.
对
Yes.
再说一次好吗?
Can you repeat that?
警♥察♥
剧集 | 怪诞(2024) | 导航列表