剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
About their relationship, you know?
挂嘴边的人身上
It's like, "my relationship is doing really well right now,"
喜欢说 "这段恋情无比顺利"
or "I need to work on some aspects of my relationship."
或是"我觉得有地方需要修补"这种人
And it's just like, your relationship is not a thing.
这种人非把感情当做人生大事
Your relationship is not an achievement.
但谈恋爱不是事业取得成功
I've got actual things I would like to achieve
我的人生有比恋爱更重要
before I focus on, like, that.
更需要实现的目标
And you can't achieve those things with me?
我的存在影响你实现目标了吗
No, it's-- it's not that.
没有 不是这样的
It's just-- don't you feel like sometimes
只是 你偶尔不会觉得
You and I distract each other from
咱俩之间发生的一些事
the other stuff that we have going on--
让我们彼此都有所分心吗
Okay, I don't wanna flip out on you
行了 我不想在惊喜婚礼上
right now at a suprise wedding.
对你发火
If you wanna fuck me from behind,
要做婊♥子♥就别立牌坊
at least pull my hair back.
要做炮♥友♥就别谈感情
Adam.
亚当
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Coming through. all right.
借过借过 好的
Lady with a baby. look out.
小心 别碰着蛋糕了
Ladles and gentlebeans, attention.
雷迪斯按德乡亲们 请注意一下
What's that, tiny Jessa?
你说什么 迷你洁莎
It's cakey time?
该切蛋糕糕了是吗
Cakey time.
切蛋糕糕
Is it just me, or is he adorable?
是我错觉 还是他确实很可爱
Are you okay? I don't know.
你还好吗 我不知道
She gave birth to those cakes.
蛋糕是她"生"出来的
Well, what do we do?
该怎么办呢
Oh, we gotta cut it. Of course.
原来是要切蛋糕 当然
Oh, my God, it's perfect.
天呐 蛋糕太完美了
Yeah, it fucking cost enough.
废话 贵得一逼啊
You ready, baby? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm ready.
准备好了吗 宝贝 当然 准备好啦
Is this what makes it official?
这就是最正式的那个环节了吗
Wait!
慢着
I'm kidding!
开个玩笑
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Bye!
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Yo!
哟
Why are you so mad at me?
干嘛这么生我的气
I brought you cake, so even if you
我给你拿了块蛋糕 尽管
don't like sweet stuff, it's amazing.
你不喜欢甜食 但它很好吃
You love yourself so much. So why is it
你这么爱自己 为什么
so crazy that someone else would too.
我像你一样爱你 却很疯狂
I don't love myself.
我不爱我自己
You're the fucking worst, you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥太烂了
Because you think you're not pretty
你以为自己不够美
and you're not a good writer and you're not a good friend.
你写作不够好 做朋友不够义气
Well, you are pretty and you are a good writer
其实你很美 你写作很棒
and you are a good friend.
你挺够朋友的
Um, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Is this the game?
这是个游戏吗
You chase me like I'm the fucking beatles for six months,
你对我穷追不舍大半年
and then I finally get comfortable and you shrug?
等我彻底习惯了 你却撒手不管了是吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
I'm scared, okay?
我很害怕 好吗
I'm really scared all the time.
我真的特别害怕
I'm, like, very scared all the time.
每天如惊弓之鸟一般
Join the fucking club.
又不是你一个人害怕
No, because I'm more scared than most people are
不 同样都害怕
when they say that they're scared.
我比其他人都严重得多
I'm like the most scared person who's alive.
我大概是世上最胆小的人
Well, you don't have the right to be!
你有什么资格以此自居
I told you once I commit to something,
我告诉过你 一旦我对什么事下决心
I really fucking committed.
我他妈全身心投入其中
You asked for this!
是你要我投入的
And now you're being a fucking bitch.
现在又他妈像个婊♥子♥一样
Adam, come on, okay?
亚当 回来 好吗
You're scared.
你害怕了
I'm looking at you. I know you're scared.
我看你的眼神 知道你害怕了
You're acting like you're not, but you are.
你想表现得冷静 其实不然
I know you now. we've been doing this for a while.
咱俩在一起这么久 我懂你的性格
I know you now. Stop, stop.
我现在了解你了 打住 打住
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know shit about me.
你♥他♥妈♥什么都不了解我
Get out of the street!
别在马路上晃悠
You don't know me and you don't know yourself.
你不了解我 你不了解你自己
You think because you're, what,
你以为超重11磅
11 pounds overweight, you know struggle?
你就知道什么是挣扎了吗
I am 13 pounds overweight and
我超重13磅
it has been awful for me my whole life.
为此我痛苦一辈子了
Holy fuckin' shit!
操♥你♥妈♥蛋
Here's the world's smallest, tiny violin
这儿 世界上最迷你的小提琴
playing "My heart bleeds for you."
在为你弹奏《我心为你滴血》
Fuck you! You don't know struggle.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你懂个鸡♥巴♥的挣扎
I'm a beautiful fucking mystery to you.
我对你来说就他妈是个美好的秘密
No!
不
Fuck!
操
Hey there. Nice work.
矮油 恭喜你抢到了
Yeah, well, she kind of threw it at me, but thank you.
她其实故意往我那里丢 但谢谢夸奖
Yeah. I mean, a girl like you
但是 佳人如你
doesn't exactly need a bouquet.
怎会担心嫁人的问题
Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
找个同样尺寸的人嫁了吧
That was dumb.
好冷的笑话
Oh, God.
天呐
Is this party really over? I know.
派对就这么结束了吗 是啊
I was just getting started. Seriously.
我才刚热身好呢 就是
The night is young.
时辰尚早
But, I mean, you probably have someplace to be.
你肯定有其他场子要赶吧
You'd be surprised.
其实还真没有
I can't stop.
停不下来了
Oh, you're just going for it, huh?
直接上手了是吧
I think I just fell in love.
让我爱上妹子你了
Really? A little bit.
真的吗 有一点
You look beautiful.
你很漂亮
I think some cake just went in my cleavage.
有些蛋糕掉进事业线里了
I'm not gonna look, because that would not be gentlemanly.
非礼勿视 正人君子不会偷看的
Would it be-- although, helping would be--
不过如果我帮你的话...
I'd like you to help.
我希望你帮我下
That looks awesome. I'd like to go there...
看着挺棒的 有朝一日...
Someday.
我会帮你的
Man, I am not good at this.
靠 我真不会调情
I didn't mean to be so forward.
我没想要这么莽撞
It doesn't hurt.
不疼
Well, good, because I haven't done anything yet.
很好 我还没有进行任何动作呢
Right.
这样
My-- my aunt says that it kind of
我姨妈说 感觉是
feels like scratching.
刮伤的疼痛感
Okay.
好的
I know you hate virgins.
我知道你讨厌处♥女♥
You totally hate virgins. you totally lied to me.
你绝对讨厌处♥女♥ 你个骗子
You hate me so much. No
你非常讨厌我 没有
You totally lied about liking me.
说喜欢我都是骗人的
You don't like me at all. Shh.
你一点都不喜欢我 嘘
It's not that at all.
完全不是这回事
It's not that. it's just--
不是这回事 只是...
It just occurred to me, you know, that--
我突然想到 你看哈 这个...
you know, you've never done it before,
你知道 你从来没做过
And, thusly, I am teaching you how it's done.
所以 我要循循善诱教导你
And, you know, that's a lot of power,
这可是个大权利
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表