剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Don't make a scene.
别装得楚楚可怜的
I'm only writing this down because it's starting to smell
我写给你只是因为裤裆里
like a bath & body works in here.
已经湿成一片了
Typically I'd ask for a blow job or something,
平常的话我会让你帮我吹♥箫♥
But I don't even wanna hate-fuck you.
但我连操你来报仇都不想
It's that real.
就这么恨你
You shrink me up, balls right in my stomach.
你害我勃起了 蛋都快缠腰上了
What?
干嘛
Good work, keep it up.
好样的 继续保持
Chastity, sweetheart, would you show hannah
蔡茜 亲爱的 你能教汉娜
how to break down a freakin' box?
怎么处理那个盒子吗
You did all of this? Yeah.
这些都是你做的 对
I mean, Ray helped.
其实还有雷帮我
I am so impressed.
这太让我吃惊了
Seriously, it looks awesome in here.
真的 这里太美了
It's like a target ad. perfect.
完全是样♥板♥房♥♥的水平
A target ad? Yeah.
样♥板♥房♥♥ 没错
Everything has a place. It's awesome.
一切井然有序 太棒了
Yeah, I know. I think it came out pretty good, you're right.
我知道 确实不错 你说得对
It's not quite target ad but...
不完全像样♥板♥房♥♥ 但是
whatever.
无所谓了
I kept telling you.
我跟你说过很多次
I kept telling you to come over.
我多次请你过来
You never told me to come over here.
你从没叫我来这里
I did. I told you a bunch of times...
我有 我跟你说了无数次
And then I stopped.
但后来我不说了
Well, it's not exactly easy for
从我上班的地方到这里
me to get here from work. So?
可不太容易
It's not that hard. I take the bus to the train.
也不怎么麻烦 我坐巴士到火车站
Yeah, well, you never sleep here.
你从没在这过夜
So... Well, I will now.
所以 现在开始呗
So we'll be back aroud 7:00.
我们大概7点回来
But if we're late,
如果我们迟到了
just order pizza or some takeout...
就叫点披萨或者外卖♥♥
Whoa, you look fancy.
你看起来真美
I'm going out,
我要出去
but I will be back in time for the children.
但会赶回来照顾孩子
Okay, where you going?
好吧 你去哪儿
To meet a friend from San Francisco.
去见旧金山来的朋友
Boyfriend?
男朋友吗
Well, he was, but, uh...
曾经是 但是
Actually, I don't even know why
其实我也不知道
he wants to see me. He dumped me.
他为什么现在想见我 是他甩了我
Ha! Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I know, it's embarrassing. What? You've never been dumped?
挺丢脸的 怎么 你从没被甩过吗
Are you kidding? I always got dumped.
开什么玩笑 我总是被甩
I never dumped a girl.
但我从没甩过别人
Okay, you're lying.
你说谎呢吧
Yeah, I'm lying because I want to sound so cool.
没错 我撒谎是为了听起来酷一点
So those keys did not work to the storage unit,
这些钥匙都开不了这个存储柜
so we're just going to have to buy new boogie boards.
咱们还得买♥♥新的冲浪板
Hi, everyone. Hi.
你好啊 你好
So this is where the party's at.
这是怎么个情况
I'm actually just leaving.
我正要走
Jessa, is that Katherine's lipstick?
洁莎 这是凯瑟琳的唇膏吗
Oh, don't be a tattletale, Jeff.
别搬弄是非 杰夫
It's totally cool. I have like 15
没关系的 我大概有15支
from gift bags. It's all free. So...
都是送的 都是免费的
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Oh, where are you-- oh.
你上哪...
See you, jeff. Yeah. See you.
再见 杰夫 好 再见
Look, we're not grown-ups.
听着 咱们都还不成熟
We don't have kids.
我们也没孩子
We don't share a house. But I love your house.
我们没有合租在一起 但我喜欢你的房♥子
There is nothing keeping us together
除了我们曾在一起很久
other than the fact that we have
这一点理由
already been together for so long.
还有什么值得让咱俩继续的呢
Look...
听着
I'm... I don't know what there is left to say.
我 我不知道还有什么好说的
You're not in love with me anymore.
你早已不爱我了
Just breathe, okay?
深吸气 好吗
Just breathe. Are you okay? I'm breathing.
深吸气 好点了吗 我正吸着呢
I can't move. I'm stuck to this pole.
我没法动弹 只能靠着这根杆子
What did you eat? What did you drink?
你吃了什么 喝了什么
Is the music going like wah, wah, wah? Yes, yes, yes.
音乐是不是听起来像这样 对 对
Do you feel like your heart's going
有没有感觉你的心脏
to just fall out from your virginia.
快要从阴♥道♥里蹦出来
Maybe, I do. I don't-- yeah.
好像是的 我不... 是的
Oh, my god. I want one.
天呐 我要来一个
You're gonna be fine. I'm gonna be here with you.
你会没事的 我会在这陪你
I'm not leaving you. Thank you.
不会离开你 谢谢你
I really appreciate it. I love you.
我很感激 我爱你
Hannah, Hannah, I've been looking for you. Hi! Hi!
汉娜 汉娜 我正找你呢 你好啊
You did your makeup like I told you to.
你照我说的去化妆了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Oh, my god. Marnie's stuck to this pole.
玛妮只能靠着这根杆子
Why are you stuck to a pole?
你为什么要靠着这根杆子
I can't move. I'm very scared.
我不能动弹了 我现在很怕
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Scissor sisters!
剪刀姐妹的歌♥
No, I can't. I can't. She's stuck to the pole.
不行 我不能走 她被困在这儿了
She's stuck to the pole.
她被困在这儿了
Will you be okay for five minutes?
我就离开个5分钟可以吗
Please, don't leave. I don't feel comfortable.
求你别走 我觉得不太舒服
You're fine. You don't know that.
你没事的 你不懂的
I just want to dance for five minutes. Charlie, Charlie.
我只想跳个5分钟 查理 查理
Can you dance later?
你能一会儿再跳吗
Watch this girl while I go fuck my girlfriend.
我去跟我女朋友干一炮 帮我看着这姑娘
I'm not okay. Marnie, Charlie.
我不舒服 玛妮 这位是查理
Charlie, just watch her.
查理 看着她
Hi. Hi. Charl hi.
好啊 我是查... 好啊
You all right? I'm scared.
你还好吗 我害怕极了
Huh? I ate something, and I'm scared now.
什么 我吃了点东西 现在很害怕
Oh, do you want something? Water or food.
要吃点什么吗 水还是吃的
I don't think there's food,
这里好像也没什么吃的
but I can get you some Can you give me a hug?
但我可以拿点 你能抱我吗
A hug? like a hug?
抱你 你确定
Uh, yeah, yeah.
好吧 可以
Up top? like this? yeah.
这样可以吗 可以
How's that? That feels better.
这样感觉如何 感觉好多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, if you're feeling better in like an hour,
如果你1个小时后感觉好些
my band is playing right next door if you wanna come.
如果你想来 我的乐队正在隔壁表演
Could you hug me again?
能再抱我一次吗
Yeah.
可以
Yeah.
可以
You had these bangs and that headband.
你前额有刘海 还扎着发带
And I swear to god you looked exactly like this girl
我向毛主席保证 你像极了
that I saw in this porn.
我在某部色情片里看到的女♥优♥
It was called "Sophomore Sluts,"
片名叫《大二荡♥妇♥》
And I literally that night went back
那天晚上我去又找出来看了一遍
just to check it out 'cause I swear it was you.
因为我真确信那妹子就是你
You watch porn?
你看AV
Yeah, sometimes.
对 偶尔看
Why don't you just, like...
你为什么不
picture us having sex?
想象咱们做♥爱♥就好
I can't. Why not?
不行 为什么不行
Because that makes me sadder.
因为那会让我更难过
The files you requested, Rich.
这是你要的文件 瑞奇
Oh, thanks, hon. Just plop them on the desk there.
谢谢 宝贝儿 扔在那边的桌子上吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表