剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Everyone. Everyone gets one?
每个人 每个人都有一套吗
It's like wearable taxidermy. Mmm.
就像可以穿的动物标本一样
Looks like it's just ready to like just mouth-fuck you.
觉得钩得人想跟你口♥交♥
Just fucking... How's your bugeyed girlfriend?
太他妈 你那突眼妹怎么样了
She's not my girlfriend anymore.
她不是我女朋友了
No? Mmmm, didn't work.
不是了吗 没感觉了
Why? Eh, a bunch of reasons.
为什么 很多原因
Her father's a shrink. She laughs at her own jokes.
她爸爸是精神病医生 她被自己的冷笑话逗乐
So sexual...
好性感
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.
你好啊 好啊 啊 好
I've been looking for you. I just had this crazy realization.
我一直找你呢 我有种疯狂的顿悟
It's kind of amazing and
着实很奇妙
I'm gonna share it with you right now, okay?
我现在就想跟你分享 行吗
Okay, so I was thinking... no, I feel, I believe
行 我刚刚在想 不是 我觉得
that I can be much more awesome in kickboxing class.
我相信我在跆拳道课上一定会表现很好
Maybe I can even move
也许我甚至能够站到前排
towards the front and people would follow me.
让其他人跟着我做
Who the fuck is this? This is my cousin Shoshanna.
这人谁啊 这是我表妹索珊娜
Shoshanna, Ray. Ray, Shoshanna.
索珊娜 这是雷 雷 这是索珊娜
She is my maternal cousin.
是我姨家的孩子
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
So, like, what is it about women that makes certain people
那些女人让某些人
move towards the front, like,
站到前排 是因为她们
because they have a Brazilian blowout or they're engaged?
发型洋气或者订婚了吗 这是闹哪般
No, those are material
不对 对物质的迷恋
concerns that make them feel the confidence
让他们感到自信
to move towards the front, but it's not real.
站到前排 但那是不真实的
There are always two spaces at least near the front,
在前排至少有两个空位
and I work hard and I kick ass
我很努力 拼了命
and I'm going towards the front. Is it so crazy hot in here?
我要站到前面去 这里头真够热的
Are you... are you all right? Mmhmm, I think so.
你 你还好吗 我想是的
I just... I'm really, really high.
我只是 我现在好嗨啊
I'm like out-of-my-mind high.
嗨得有点要发疯了
I smoked some pot in line for the bathroom,
我排队上厕所时吸了点大♥麻♥
which is so dirty. Do not go in there unless it's an emerge.
那里头真脏 要是不急千万别进去
With these guys in line for the bathroom, they gave me some pot
那些也在排队上厕所的人 他们从管里
out of a pipe, but it was a stem.
拿了大♥麻♥给我 但那是个烟斗
They kept calling it a stem.
他们一直管那个叫烟斗
It was a stem.
是个烟斗
I don't think she's high on marijuana.
我觉得她不是嗑大♥麻♥兴奋起来的
Was it a crack stem? No.
烟斗里头装快克了吗 没有
Did you smoke crack? No.
你吸快克可♥卡♥因♥了吗 没有
Little white rocks? No!
白色小颗粒呢 没有
It was a glass cigarette and I'm high.
那就是根玻璃烟 我现在超兴奋
And my ears feel like popping.
我的耳朵像要炸开了似的
Do your ears feel like popping?
你的耳朵会这样吗
Okay, hey, look at me. You smoked crack.
好了 看着我 你嗑快克了
You smoked just some crack.
你刚刚吸了点快克可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, my God, don't tell my mom.
天呐 别告诉我妈
Don't even tell me.
跟我都别再提这事
I matriculate at N.Y.U. And I just smoked crack.
我是纽约大学的学生 我刚刚居然吸快克了
What's going to happen? You're gonna be fine, okay?
不会出事吧 你会没事的 好吗
Crack can be really fun under the right circumstances
在恰当的场合磕点快克很好玩哦
and it only lasts a little while.
而且也只会持续一小会儿
And, I'll take care of you. I will be your crack spirit guide.
我会看着你 我会做你的快克精神导师
Okay?
好吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my fucking God. What? What is it?
我了个天呐 什么 怎么了
Can you watch her for one second?
你能看着她一会儿吗
Her? Are you fucking kidding me? No way.
她吗 你逗我玩儿呢 不可能
I'm not a fucking jap day care. Absolutely not.
我可不是狗♥日♥的♥保姆 绝对不行
Please. That's my boss right there.
拜托啦 我老板来了
All I'm asking is that you just make sure
我只求你别让她从屋顶跳下去
she doesn't jump off a roof or get fingered by a beat-boxer.
或者别被玩B-box的人搞了就好
Okay? Hey, Shosh, this is Ray. Remember Ray?
好吗 索索 这是雷 记得雷吗
He's gonna be your new crack spirit guide.
他会做你的毒品精神导师
Okay, I will be back. I'll be right back.
我会回来的 很快就回来了
So how long... hey.
那多长时间
Hey! Hey! Hey, come back!
快回来
Wait! Over there... where are you going? Hey!
等等 呆在那儿 你去哪儿
It's been two weeks. You know what I mean?
只有两星期 你懂我的意思吗
Like...
就像
What if... I haven't done anything in two weeks.
要是 我这两星期什么都没做
I got your text.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
Oh, you... oh, yeah.
你 是的
This is a killer party. Liking the vibe.
好赞的派对 大爱这种氛围
Is that so? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Liking the vibe? Good vibe.
喜欢这儿的气氛 氛围太好了
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉
You're gonna go to the front in kickboxing class.
你会在跆拳道课堂上站到前排的
It's okay. It's okay. Shoshanna!
没事的 没事的 索珊娜
Just do not get raped by the man in plaid.
可不能被花格衬衫男强♥奸♥
Don't get raped by the man in plaid.
可不能被花格衬衫男强♥奸♥
I'm your crack spirit guide!
我是你的快克精神导师啊
Stop!
停下
Oh, thanks, but no, thanks.
谢谢 但是不用了 谢谢
I probably shouldn't. I don't drink well.
我最好不要喝了 酒量不好
You're Hannah, right?
你是汉娜 对吗
I am, yeah. You're friends with Adam?
我是 你是亚当的朋友吗
Yeah. Tako.
对 塔克
It's nice to meet you, Taco.
很高兴认识你 塔格
Yeah. It's with a "K."
该拼写成K
Oh, okay. So how do you pronounce it?
那你是怎么发音的
Like that. You got it.
发音不变 你没念错
It's just I can usually tell when someone thinks it's with a "C."
我可以分辨出以为拼写成C的人
All right, well, never again.
好吧 不会再犯错了
It's not that big a deal.
也没什么啦
It's just something that's important to me.
只是对我来说挺重要的
Yeah, of course. I totally understand.
对啊 当然了 我完全理解
Sometimes people pronounce my name "Hana"
有时候人们把我的名字念成"哈娜"
like I'm Israeli or something
搞得我像以色列人似的
and it can be completely disorienting.
这样我真的挺晕的
Yeah, I know, right?
对啊 我懂的 对吧
Hey, are you sure you don't want a drink?
你确定你真的不想喝酒吗
I'm good, yeah. I shouldn't.
没事 我喝不了
It never goes well for me.
我一喝酒就不舒服
Last time I got drunk, I ate all this brie
上次我喝醉了 吃掉了所有布里干酪
and I threw up on my cell phone.
然后吐在手♥机♥上
Okay, awesome.
太厉害了
All right, no alcohol for you.
好吧 不勉强你喝酒了
Is that how you know Adam?
你是这样认识亚当吗
How? Through A.A.
哪样 通过嗜酒者互戒会
Oh, no. He's in A.A.?
不是 他参加A.A.了吗
Oh, shit.
操
I just blew his anonymousness.
我说漏了他的小秘密
Oh, balls, man.
蛋疼了
Don't tell him, all right?
别告诉他 好吗
I just assumed that everyone that knew him,
我以为每个认识他的人
like, I mean, really knew him, knew that.
都很了解他 都知道这事儿
That's like the main defining thing about him, isn't it?
那简直是他的标志 不是吗
Well, that and his love of books.
那事儿还有他爱读书
Well, he's got like huge ears.
还有 那对招风耳
Well, yeah.
对啊
So that's usually the first thing. Yeah.
一般这是第一印象 是啊
This is a really fast mile. So many calories.
要消耗好多卡路里的
Hey! Burning the most calories.
燃烧了好多卡路里
I was ideal.
我很完美
I'm just saying, if I were a guy,
我是说 要是我是个男人
like, you would have trouble getting over me.
绝对是英雄难过我这个美人关的
I'm not bragging. I'm not bragging.
我不是自夸 绝对没有吹嘘
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表