剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
is probably that I am unfit for any and all paying jobs.
八成是我不适合做任何有报酬的工作
My medium baggage is that I just bought four cupcakes
中级秘密是我刚买♥♥了4个纸杯蛋糕
and ate one in your bathroom.
还在你的浴室里吃掉1个
And my biggest baggage is that I have H.P.V.,
我的终极秘密是 我今天刚知道
which I found out today, so...
自己得了HPV
Oh, my god, do you have warts?
我的天呐 你有疣吗
No, I don't have warts, but, like--
没有湿疣 但...
I haven't looked deep inside myself,
我还没深入检查过我自己
but I don't see any warts.
但目前没看见有疣
Oh. it's, like, much less bad, then.
那就没这么糟了
Jessa has H.P.V.
洁莎也有HPV
She does? She never told me that.
是吗 她从没告诉过我
Yeah, like a couple strains of it.
是的 不就是几种病菌嘛
She says that all adventurous women do.
她说所有爱冒险的女人都有这病
Do you know who gave it to you?
你知道是谁传给你的吗
Okay, I thought it was the guy that I'm seeing,
本来以为是我正在交往的那个人
but he's gotten tested, so now I think it was Elijah,
但他做过检查 现在我觉得是伊莱贾
my boyfriend for the last two years of college.
他是我大学最后两年的男朋友
Who broke up with who?
是谁甩了谁
Okay, he broke up with me because he needed "space."
是他甩了我 原因是他需要"空间"
But then he called me every day for six months crying, so...
但之后半年 他天天打电♥话♥找我哭诉
You have to tell him. About my H.P.V.?
你得告诉他 说我得了HPV
Yeah, but it doesn't have any symptoms for guys,
但这病在男人身上没症状啊
and also it would open a lot of old wounds for him.
而且这样还会揭他的旧伤
I think he's still in love with me.
我觉得他还爱着我
Yeah, but it's totally the responsible thing to do.
可这么做完全是出于责任感
And sometimes you have to break a few eggs
有时候为了做对的事
to do what's right. You know what I mean?
你得做出牺牲 懂吗
Like, do you really want all of his future lovers
难道你想让他以后的恋人
to suffer the same disease that you have? No offense.
都像你这样遭罪吗 无意冒犯
Yeah, but I thought you said it's not that big a deal.
可你刚才说这没什么大不了
No, it's totally not that big a deal, but it's still like--
对 是没什么大不了 但它还是
I mean, just, like, in the S.T.D. world,
我是说 在性病的世界里
I think that's kind of courteous.
这么做也算是出于礼节
Do you have to do it in person?
那非得亲自去谈吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
Like, what are the other options?
还有别的选择吗
I'm just worried that if we see each other,
我担心 如果我们见面
we're gonna end up having sex.
最后就变成做♥爱♥了
But, like, that's okay, because you both have H.P.V.
没关系啊 反正你们都得了HPV
God, that's a really good point.
天 真是个好观点
Hey, good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Marnie, I think one of these paintings is up crooked.
玛妮 我觉得有一幅画挂歪了
What makes you say that?
什么会这么说
Because I looked at it, and it is.
因为我看着它 它就是歪的
Julien, be a lamb.
朱利安 乖一点
Run and grab my tit tape.
去帮我拿乳胶带来
He's got to have a serious case of tall dick.
我敢说他的鸡♥巴♥一定很大
You look beautiful tonight. It's a beautiful night.
今晚你很美 这是个美好的夜晚
Thank you. Booth Jonathan.
谢谢 是布兹·乔纳森
Booth Jonathan, get over here.
布兹·乔纳森 快过来
I do not approve of you fucking Koi Scharf.
我可不喜欢你和考伊·夏芙有一腿
You know what I say about men
你知道我是如何评价
who fuck Asian women.
那些上亚裔女人的男人的
I know what you say about men
我知道你是如何评价那些
who aren't fucking you anymore.
再也不上你的男人的
Shame on you.
你太无♥耻♥了
This little girl is a powerhouse.
这个小姑娘精力非常旺盛
She's my Jackie O.
她是我心中的杰姬·欧
You should fuck her.
你应该上她
Don't fuck Koi Scharf, fuck her.
别上考伊·夏芙 快上她
She says she has a "boyfriend,"
她还自称有男朋友
but I've never seen him.
但我从没见过
Bye, Reese.
再见 丽丝
I can't believe she just--
真不敢相信她就这么...
I'm really sorry about that.
很抱歉她这么说
I'm kind of mortified. I mean, she's a little bit drunk.
我有点尴尬 她是喝醉了
It's just that I am kind of a huge fan of your work.
不过我是你作品的狂热粉丝
So I didn't want to give off the--
所以我不想显得...
Try and give less of a shit.
能少说点废话吗
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, my god, hi.
我的天 你好啊
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
You cut your hair. Yes.
你剪头发了 是的
It looks great. Oh, thank you.
看上去很棒 谢谢
Yeah. Remember that time you grew a beard and then,
还记得你曾留过络腮胡 然后又剃了
you shaved it, and then I didn't remember what
我因为不记得你的脸长什么样
your face looked like, so I cried?
于是就哭了
Yes, that was-- that was beautiful.
记得 那段时光真美好
Do I look the same to you?
我看上去和以前一样吗
Have you lost weight?
你瘦了是吗
If I have, it's only a few pounds.
如果少那几磅也算瘦了的话
I think people just remember me fatter.
在别人的印象中 我总是比较胖
Oh, no, Hannah. You were never fat.
不 汉娜 你以前一点也不胖
You were soft and round, like a dumpling.
又软又圆的 就像只汤圆
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
So how's work? Are you still at the archival footage place?
你工作如何 还在影像档案室工作吗
Oh, no, no. Actually,
不不 其实
I've taken an exciting new position.
我找了份激动人心的新工作
I'm an assistant to a curator of dance.
我正在做舞蹈社社长的助理
Yeah, it's unpaid,
虽然没钱拿
but it could very well lead to something.
但总是有收获的
But what about you?
你怎么样
I mean, how's the writing? Well, it's great.
你写作生涯进展如何 不错
I'm actually-- I'm almost done with a book of essays.
事实上 我快写完一本书了
That's amazing. Is it titled?
真棒 书有名字了吗
Right now it's "Midnight snack"
现在叫《宵夜》
is the title, the working title.
只是暂定的名字
I mean, you know, there's lots of titles.
我看 还有很多取名空间吧
Um, it's really great to hear from you.
有你的音讯 我真是太开心了
Really great to hear from you.
真的很开心
I mean, I've been thinking
我一直都非常希望
how much I wanted to speak with you.
和你聊天
Well, Elijah, I'm really happy to see you, too.
伊莱贾 我也很高兴与你见面
I don't want to mislead you.
我不想让你有所误会
I did not bring you here to retread
我请你到这里来
old territory emotionally.
不是为了旧情复炽
Okay. I'm more open to it physically,
好 我就开门见山了
and I brought you here to talk
请你到这里来
about something pretty specific.
是为了谈些比较特殊的事情
Which is a little bit touchy. All right.
说来还有点棘手 好吧
I don't wanna assume anything about you and other partners.
我不想对你和别的伴侣妄作评论
It's true.
没错
It's true?
什么没错
And I hate that you found out through
真遗憾是大学毕业后的流言蜚语
the post-collegiate rumor mill.
向你揭露了真♥相♥
But I'm glad that you heard, because, you know,
但我还是很高兴你听说了这事
things with Beau are moving so quickly,
和波在一起 一切都发展得太快了
And I just felt like eventually we
我想最终我们要么
were going to either see you, or...
会一起向你坦白 要么...
Beau?
波
Well, that's his name, yes.
对啊 这是他的名字
And Beau is?
波是...
My lover.
我的爱人啊
Who's male?
是个男人
Yes.
对
I didn't know that.
我不知道这事
So you're gay?
这么说你是同性恋
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表