剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
get settled and find auditions?
安顿下来 帮你找试镜了吗
Oh, no. You know, I mean, I know enough to know
没有 我很清楚
that you don't really have to know anybody. You know?
你不必认识什么人 你知道吗
Yeah. Okay, you're off break, plummy.
是噢 休息时间结束了 丰满妹
Okay, squirt.
好的 喷射君
Okay, squirt!
好的 喷射君
You went to East Lansing High.
你在东兰辛高中上学
Yeah, I did. You... Class of '06.
没错 你是... 06级的
Yeah, Eric. I remember.
对 埃里克 我想起来了
Yeah, you... you wrote the advice column.
你 你写过建议专栏
It was for the paper. "Holler at Hannah"?
还登在报纸上 是"汉娜牢骚地"吗
It was actually "Holla at Hannah."
其实是"汉娜呐喊地"
If you wanna be correct. But that's mortifying.
纠正一下 但惭愧惭愧
You still do that?
你还在写吗
Not professionally any longer.
没有再专门写过了
No a not a professional advice giver.
不再专门给人建议了
I live in New York. I'm actually just home for the weekend.
我居住在纽约 只是这周末回家一趟
Cool.
不错
So how long have you worked here?
你在这里工作多久了
Uh, I own it with my dad.
我和我爸合开这家店
Oh, cool.
很酷嘛
Well, I own a small savings bond with my dad,
我和我爸合买♥♥了一点储蓄债券
so it's kind of the same thing.
也差不多是同一回事吧
Um, okay.
好
$23.
23刀
Let's see, I think I only have a 20,
我看看 我好像只带了20刀
so I will sacrifice those panty hose.
那我忍♥痛不买♥♥裤♥袜♥了
Come on, don't worry about it.
直接拿去吧 不要紧
You sure? Yeah, really.
你确定吗 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
I still want that 20.
20刀你还是得给我的
Sorry.
不好意思
Thank you. Awesome.
谢谢 棒极了
Here you go. Thanks, have a great one.
给你 祝你一天开心
You, too. Later.
你也是 再见
**These hands are small, I know...*
*我知道这双手很小
**But they're not yours, they are my...*
*但这是我的手 不属于你
Those hormone replacements for your mom...
你妈妈的激素替代品
No, those are my mom's. They're not mine.
那是给我妈妈的 不是我的
Right.
没错
Some women feel that they need a personal lubricant
有些女性也许会需要一些身体润滑剂
while on those, so...
抹在那上面 所以
I just... free of charge.
我 不收钱的
Thank you. That's very considerate of you.
谢谢 你考虑真周全
Are you in town for long?
你会在镇上久留吗
No, I'm just here until tomorrow.
不 我明天就走了
I'm working on a book in New York, so I kinda gotta get back.
我在纽约还有书要写 所以得回去
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚要做什么
Nothing. Are you around?
没计划 你会在这附近吗
Yeah. To hang out with you?
是 你要约我出去玩吗
Yeah, sure.
没错
Yeah, definitely.
行
Something specific or...
有什么特别的活动吗 还是
I'm not sure. There's that Keri Lawrence benefit, right?
还不清楚 有个凯莉·劳伦斯的慈善会对吧
Yes, she disappeared.
对 她失踪了
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
Very little bit.
挺不熟的
Okay, good. Apparently she really liked me.
好吧 据说她很喜欢我
That's sad. Very.
真伤感 确实
I'll see you tonight. Yep.
那晚上见 好
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
She didn't look dangerous at all.
她看起来一点都不危险
And she literally like screamed when she saw her.
当她看到她时真的尖叫了
How's it going? Okay.
怎么样了 挺好的
Happy anniversary, sweetie.
结婚纪念日快乐 亲爱的
So what's the plan for tonight?
今晚有什么计划
Well, I made a reservation at s'il vous plait...
我在"若你愿意"餐厅定了位子
At 7:00 and maybe a movie afterwards?
晚上7点 也许吃完还能看个电影
Oui, oui. You know, guys, I was thinking...
好啊 好啊 我在想
And I don't really feel
当你们约会的灯泡
comfortable encroaching on this whole thing.
让我感到很不好意思
I feel like you two really need to spend the night
我觉得就你们小两口
alone together. Doesn't that make more sense?
共度良宵不是更合适吗
Well, that's very sweet of you, doll.
宝贝娃 你真体贴
But we just want to hear what you're up to
可我们想听听你的近况
and enjoy your shining personality.
感受你人格的光芒
I got asked on a date.
有人约我出去
What? Where?
什么 在哪儿
At the pharmacy by the pharmacist, Eric.
在药房♥ 药剂师埃里克约了我
He's cute.
他很可爱
He's really cute, and he's gonna take me
他确实很可爱 而且他要带我
to the benefit for Keri Lawrence's family.
去凯莉·劳伦斯家的救济会
Oh, that was an unfortunate thing.
那真是不幸
But we had a plan. Yeah, we did.
可我们已经计划好了 没错
I don't really think that you guys are understanding
我觉得你们还不明白
the severity of this situation.
这个情况的严重性
I have been dating someone
我之前的男朋友
who treats my heart like it's monkey meat.
待我如同耍猴
I feel like a delusional, invisible person half the time.
我常觉得自己是个爱妄想的隐形人
So I need to learn what it's like to be treated well
所以在一切都太迟之前
before it's too late for me.
我得了解怎样才是被优雅对待
Go, go. What?
去吧去吧 什么
Just go with Eric.
和埃里克去吧
You are from New York,
你从纽约来
therefore you are just naturally interesting.
所以你必然幽默风趣
Okay?
好吗
It is not up to you to fill all of the pauses.
你不用没话找话
You are not in danger of mortifying yourself.
也不用担心自取其辱
The worst stuff that you say
你说过最糟的话也比某些人
sounds better than the best stuff that some other people say.
最好的话生动有趣
Is that okay that I took you to a pizza place?
我带你来批萨店不介意吧
Is that all right? Okay.
还行吧 那就好
Yeah, I love pizza.
很好 我喜欢批萨
I love pepperoni, which I haven't eaten in ages
我喜欢意大利香肠 可这些年都没吃过
because I was a vegetarian until two months ago.
因为直到两个月前我才开始吃荤
What? Why? What happened?
什么 为什么 发生什么了
Well, I will tell you what happened.
待我细细道来
Which is basically, I was dating this guy...
大概就是我和一个男生约会
sorry if that's an overshare...
抱歉如果你觉得我是分享控
and I went over to his house one day and I was starving,
有天我去他家 饥肠辘辘
and he had nothing to eat.
却没有食物可吃
Just nothing except for some raw meat
除了一些生肉
which his uncle had caught, killed, and sent him in the mail.
那是他叔叔猎宰好寄过来的
So my options were to eat that or to go out and get some food,
因此当时我只能选择吃肉或者出去买♥♥吃的
and I was sure that if I went out, came back,
可我非常肯定如果我出去再回来
he wouldn't answer the buzzer or he would have just disappeared.
他就会要么不应电铃要么失踪
So he cooked it, I ate it.
最后他煮了肉 我也就吃了
And I swear to you,
我发誓
I felt myself growing stronger with every bite.
我每吃一口肉都觉得自己变更强壮了
Yeah, it's protein. Your body needed protein.
肉有蛋白质 你的身体需要蛋白质
It was like the roses came back to my cheeks.
我的脸色又红润起来了
Seriously.
说真的
And I had this revelation, which was like,
发现这一点之后 我就觉得
"I should be eating meat. I should not be dating this person."
"我以后要吃肉但不和这个人约会了"
So you stopped? No, I did not stop.
所以你们分手了 并没有
That would be too logical.
那未免太理智了
I kept doing it for, like, six more weeks
后来又约会了大概六个礼拜
because I'm a slow learner.
因为我一向反应较慢
Good to hear.
好故事
This is great. Yeah, Jimmy does it well.
批萨很好吃 对 吉米披萨很好吃
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表