剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我了个天呐
Oh, my God. What? What's up?
天呐 怎么 发生什么事了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What is this?
这什么玩意儿
What's going on? Oh, my god.
怎么回事 天呐
Oh, my God! That's a dick.
我了个去 这是根老二
Somebody please explain this to me.
麻烦谁给我解释一下
That's a semi-hard dick with a squirrel's skin
这是一根用松鼠皮围着的
wrapped around it.
半勃起状态的老二
Adam just texted that to me.
这是亚当刚刚发给我的
I have no words.
我无语了
I am sorry that I woke you up, but...
吵醒你们实在不好意思 可是...
Are you kidding? I'm so glad you woke us up.
开什么玩笑 我很庆幸你弄醒了我们
This is mental. That is a big dick.
这简直是疯了 这老二可真够大的
How can you tell? It's so close up.
你怎么看得出来 它离屏幕这么近
You need, like, more context to know how big the dick is.
这张图完全看不出大小好吗
No, trust me. I can tell.
不 相信我 我看得出来
I feel like I can smell it through the phone.
我感觉隔着电♥话♥都能闻到那味儿
You never send me dick pics.
你从来没给我发过露鸟照
Do you want one? No.
想要吗 不
It's him. Oh, my God.
是他发来的 天呐
I don't... It's probably, like, his asshole
我不...这次估计是他的菊花
wearing a friendship bracelet.
一根友谊手链环绕在周围
It's a text.
是条短♥信♥
It says, "sorry, that wasn't for you."
他说 "抱歉 不是发给你的"
"Sorry" is spelled s-r-y and in capitals.
"抱歉"还打成了"包欠"
What are you doing? Don't respond to that.
你在干嘛 别回他
Why not?
为什么
Because he basically just told you
要知道他基本是在告诉你
that picture of his penis is meant for another girl.
露鸟照是发给另一个女孩子的
He never mentioned a girl, so...
他哪有提到什么女孩
You're smarter than this, Hannah.
你自己心里清楚 汉娜
Okay, if there was another girl,
如果真是发给别的女孩子的
he would never be this obvious about it.
他不会表现得如此明显
Yes, he would. He's a noted psychopath.
不 他会 他分明就是个变♥态♥
You don't know. you've never met him.
你怎么知道 你从没见过他
No one has.
谁都没见过
This is the first evidence of his existence.
这是他存在的第一个证据
Okay, what would you write?
好吧 要是你 你怎么回复
Just ask him who it was meant for.
就问他这照片是发给谁的
No, write nothing.
不 别回
Or just ask him if you can borrow his dick
或者干脆问问能不能借他的老二
to club some baby seals.
去泡几个小妞
Do not respond.
不要回复
Just trust me on this one.
相信我就是了
Don't respond.
别回
Do not respond.
千万别回复
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Hannah.
汉娜
What are we gonna do with you?
我到底雇你来干什么
I really apologize.
真对不起
I thought I had a better handle on Windows,
我以为我特别会操作Windows系统
and I am more of a Mac girl, but if you
可我用惯了苹果的电脑 我只需要
give me an hour with manuel...
一小时来看看工作手册...
I'm just giving you a hard time. I know you'll get there.
我故意刁难你的 我知道你能行
Thank you so much.
太谢谢您了
"Work with the chart wizard."
"使用图表向导"
You look tense.
你看起来有点紧张
Oh, no, I'm good. i'm just a hunchy person naturally.
没事的 我本来就有点驼背
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, now, just lean into the pain.
好好感受一下这种痛苦
My wife and I took a reiki healing course at Club Med.
我跟我老婆在地中海俱乐部体验过灵气疗法
Fascinating stuff.
特别棒
Okay.
好了
You need to sit up a bit straighter.
你得坐直一点
Yeah, my mom tells me that all the time.
我妈总提醒我这点
And open up the solar plexus.
把胸挺起来
And just breathe. You feel that?
然后呼吸 感受好点了吗
I do.
是的
Oh, much better. much better.
好多了 好多了
That's really much better.
真的很不错
'Cause it's like an exclamation point
因为"你好"后面跟一个感叹号♥
next to "hi" makes it, like, a little bit overeager,
会让人觉得你有些过于迫切
but, like, a period is kind of okay...
要是句号♥就没问题...
You know what the weirdest part about having a job is?
知道工作最诡异的地方在哪吗
Um, I'm... no, I'm a student.
我... 不知道 我还是个学生
You have to be there every day,
在于你每天都要去工作
even on the days you don't feel like it.
就算你压根不想去也没法
Do you not feel like it today? Today's fine.
你今天不想工作吗 今天还好吧
I just don't know how i'll feel tomorrow.
我只是不知道明天会是个什么情况
Shoshanna. Hey, you remember me?
索姗娜 还记得我吗
It's Matt, Matt Kornstein.
我是马特 马特·克斯丁
Camp Ramah.
我们在拉玛夏令营认识的
Y-yeah, hi.
当然 你好
You led the most intense kitchen raid I ever saw
你带领的厨房♥突击是我当初级辅♥导♥员时
in my time as a junior counselor.
见过的最激烈的一次
That was pretty intense.
那次是挺激烈的
No, it was the most intense.
绝对是最激烈的一次
We planned it for, like, weeks, but...
我们当时策划了好几周 不过...
It was really awesome.
真的很棒
You know...
这个...
Okay, I'm gonna leave you guys to...
好吧 我走了 你俩...
whatever this is.
爱干嘛干嘛
Yeah, but didn't you go home early
那次你是不是提早
that summer? Like, what was with that?
离开夏令营了 什么原因来着
Because I think I heard a rumor
我好像听有谣言说
that you tried to kill yourself
你尝试把救生艇的气
by sucking all the air out of a raft.
全部吸出来 以此自杀
No way.
怎么可能
Okay, I'm anxious, not depressed.
好吧 我是有点焦虑 但不是抑郁
I did that on a dare.
那是玩大冒险而已
I will never forget the time that you saved
我一直都记得那次
that girl who was stuck between two kayaks.
你救了一个卡在两个皮划艇里的女孩
Oh, yeah. A leg in each kayak...
没错 她双腿卡在两个皮划艇里
You can die that way.
这样会死人的
Like, seriously, you can split your ass.
真的 你的屁♥股♥会被掰成两半
Totally.
是啊
We should hang out. Yeah.
我们应该一起去玩 是啊
Um, I... I kind of have class right now,
我现在有课
but i could, like, totally cancel it.
但我完全可以翘掉
Like tonight. Okay.
今晚吧 好的
Yeah, we should hang out tonight. Um... yeah.
就约在今晚 好的
Hey, Lesley. Hey, Hannah.
你好 莱丝莉 好啊 汉娜
How's your first week going?
工作第一周感觉如何
It's good. It's been good.
挺好的 都挺好
Listen, I'm just wondering if there was anything specific
那个 你招聘我的时候是不是说漏了些
you thought I should know about Rich.
跟瑞奇有关的细节
Mm. He touch you?
他摸你了是吧
Yeah. Like my breasts a little bit. I know.
嗯 微微碰到一点胸部 我懂
Rich massaged Hannah.
瑞奇给汉娜"按♥摩♥"了
Oh, yeah? you'll get used to it.
是吗 你会习惯的
What?
什么
Look, i know it's gross, but he's really nice
我知道听恶心的 但他人超好
and he got Tommy health insurance.
还给汤米上了健康保险
He doesn't complain if I come in or if I don't and stuff.
我不来上班他也不会投诉我
And he paid for my sister to go to camp.
他替我妹妹付了夏令营费用
Oh, and he got me an iPod for my birthday.
我生日的时候他送了我一个iPod
That was very nice of him.
他人真好
I know. It's a Nano.
是啊 送的是Nano
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表