剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
A... Adam.
亚 亚当
This is like when my parents woke me up during a tornado.
这就像龙♥卷♥风♥时 爸妈在半夜把我叫醒
Just a little farther.
再往前走点
Adam, I'm tired and I don't know where we're going.
亚当 我很累 我们这是要去哪里
Sorry I yelled at that car. What?
真抱歉我冲辆车大喊大叫 什么
I wish I could apologize, but I don't know the driver,
我想道歉 可是我不认识司机
so I guess I'm just gonna have to feel bad about it forever
我想除非他再开车路过 否则我会
unless he drives by again.
内疚一辈子的
Jesus.
天呐
I'm gonna do that fucking play.
我会去演那出戏
You are?
真的吗
Yeah. I'm gonna do it so you can watch it.
是的 我演了你才能看啊
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
All right, would you help me with this?
好了 你能帮我搭把手吗
How do I help you?
我该怎么帮你
Um, here.
站这里
Spread 'em.
把腿分开
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
All right, help me grab these. Okay, got it.
帮我拿着这些 好 知道了
Oh, my God, okay.
我的天呐
All right, wet it down. Got it.
把它弄湿 知道
Wait. Get a little closer.
等等 再站近点
Okay. There's bird shit on my head.
好 我头上有摊鸟屎
Paper. Okay.
纸 好
This is a ridiculous project. Fuck. Harder.
这件事可真搞笑 靠 用点力
You're a ridiculous person. Scrape it harder.
你真爱搞笑 用力刮 贴牢
You're a ridiculous person.
这样太滑稽了
All right, let's go fuck.
我们他妈的冲吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表