剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, wait. What, lady?
等等 怎么了妹子
Rent is due next week.
租金下周就到期了
Yeah, and I got it covered.
知道 我会搞定的
Whenever you say that, I get the distinct feeling
每次你这么说 直觉就告诉我
that you don't got it covered.
你搞不定的
You're gonna tell your parents you lost your job, right?
你会告诉父母你又丢了份工作 对吧
I didn't lose my job. I gave my job away of my own volition
我没丢工作 是我自己不想做了
because I didn't want a fucking breast massage every day.
我可不想天天来个胸部按♥摩♥
You going to be okay? No. No, not at all.
你还好吧 一点都不好
Bye! Be nice to your parents, okay?
拜拜 对你♥爸♥妈态度好点 行吗
I'm the nicest!
我态度最好了
I think she missed her flight.
我觉得她错过航♥班♥了
No, she made her flight. She made her flight.
不会的 她没错过 她搭上了飞机
Oh, hey! Hey! Working girl!
嘿 嘿 上班女郎
Look, Hannah banana.
笨娜娜汉娜
What took you so long? I was waiting at baggage claim.
怎么耽误这么久 我在取行李
Mommy, hi!
妈咪
How are you? My baby girl.
你还好吗 我的宝贝女儿
Good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Oh, honey. I'm... that's... I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我 这 抱歉
No, I can... Dad.
别 我可以 爸爸
Well, we're just so glad that you're back, honey,
你回来我们都很高兴 亲爱的
even if it's just for the weekend.
虽然只是过个周末
We are. We are so glad.
确实 我们非常高兴
When we were trying to
我们绞尽脑汁在想
figure out what to do for our anniversary...
结婚纪念日安排的时候
we thought, "Who better to spend it with than our best friend
我们想 还有谁比我们自己
who we just happened to create?"
生下的好朋友更能分享这一天呢
Yeah, well, 30 years.
对啊 30年了
I can't imagine getting someone to spend 30 years with me.
我不能想象有个人会陪我30年
30 minutes seems crazy.
能有30分钟就很了不起了
How's that Adam fellow?
那个叫亚当的家伙怎么样了
Uh, dead to me.
与我无关了
And the job? Oh, um, same.
那工作呢 一样
I mean, boring, but it's a job, so...
我是说 虽然很无聊但毕竟是份工作
We were just hearing that M.S.U. Was looking for
我们听说密歇根州立大学在找
a postgraduate fellow to organize visiting lecturers.
研究生来组织客座演讲
Folks who come and lecture.
那些到这儿上节课就走的人
Doesn't that sound like an interesting job?
听起来蛮有趣的 不是吗
You know, if you're going to do this all weekend,
如果整个周末你们都要推荐工作
just don't.
还是趁早放弃吧
We have some fun Netflix
我们在Netflix上订了几个有趣的节目
and some great food.
做了些美味的食物
Some curried vegetables, rice pudding.
像是咖喱蔬菜 米布丁
You got the rice pudding? Yeah. Ham croquette.
有米布丁 对 炸火腿饼
These are my sleeping socks.
这是我的睡袜
My feet like a little air at night.
我的脚晚上想透透气
How come you're wearing them in the daytime, then?
那你为什么白天穿睡袜
'Cause my daytime socks got too many holes in them.
因为其他袜子上面都是洞
Oh, honey, don't text.
亲爱的 别发短♥信♥了
You can text when the movie's over.
你可以等到电影结束再发
But I don't care what happens during the movie.
我又不关心电影在演什么
Well, we do.
可我们关心啊
Well, that's really your cross to bear.
那你们得忍♥着了
Ooh, you've got a mood on. No, I don't.
怎么就发脾气了 才没有
Maybe she's hungry.
可能她饿了
Okay...
好吧
I'm not hungry. I said I wasn't hungry.
我不饿 我说了我不饿
You don't know about me.
你们不了解我
Honey?
亲爱的
There's some chicken in the refrigerator.
冰箱里还有鸡肉
What did I say?
我说错话了吗
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Can you do me a favor?
能帮个忙吗
What time is it, mom?
几点了 妈妈
11:00. I need my prescription.
11点了 我需要我的处方药
Well, can dad get it?
不能让爸爸去吗
No, he's already gone out.
他已经出门了
I'm sorry, I let it go on a little long.
不好意思 我没注意药早吃完了
I'm having horrible hot flashes.
我现在脸潮红得难受
Okay, I'm just gonna... just give me a couple minutes.
好吧 再给我几分钟
No, now, Hannah, now.
不行 得现在 汉娜
Please, Hannah!
拜托你了 汉娜
You're such a sweetheart.
你真是个小甜心
Thank you so much for coming and cheering me up. Totally.
谢谢你过来给我打气 别客气
Oh, my God, Hannah? Hi!
我的天 汉娜 嗨
What is happening?
这是什么情况
What are you doing here? Oh, my God!
你在这儿做什么 我的天呐
Hi. Hi. What's up, girl?
嗨 嗨 怎么了姑娘
Nothing. I just wanted to
没事 我只想过来
come say hi because I'm home for the weekend.
打声招呼 我回家过周末
Yeah. Oh, you're here for the benefit.
你是为了慈善会回来的吧
No, for my parents' anniversary.
不 是为了我爸妈的结婚纪念日
What's the benefit?
什么慈善会啊
For Keri? Keri...?
为了凯莉 凯莉...
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Okay.
我♥操♥ 好吧
I don't know about the benefit for Keri.
我不知道什么凯莉的救济会
Sweetheart, we gotta talk.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
I'm gonna make you any fucking coffee drink
你想喝什么随便点
that you want in this entire place...
我他妈都给做出来
we're out of soy milk... and we're gonna talk.
不过我们没有豆奶了 我们得谈谈
So on the last day of the trip,
所以在旅行的最后一天
they just thought she was in that guy's hotel room, you know?
他们觉得她就在那个人的旅馆房♥间
And they were like, "Keri better get back here
他们觉得"凯莉最好赶紧回来
because we are not cleaning up her dirty underwear."
因为我们才懒得洗她的脏内♥裤♥"
And then they thought she was just, like,
然后他们以为她可能
hungover and not answering her phone or whatever.
宿醉所以才没回电♥话♥什么的
And they were like, "Fine,
于是他们就想"好吧
bitch is gonna stay at the resort, then."
那婊♥子♥大概是想留在度假村了"
So they went to the airport,
所以他们就去了机场
and when they got off of the plane, they couldn't reach her.
等他们上了飞机 不能联♥系♥到她了
And then they realized, like...
他们才意识到
they realized they could never reach her.
才意识到他们永远都联♥系♥不到她了
And she just respected individuality, you know?
她非常崇尚个性的 你懂吗
Like you, like the way you're always doing your own thing,
比如你 总是以自己的方式做事
wearing two different colored socks
穿两只不同色的袜子
and just being you.
做你自己
She loved you for that.
她很喜欢你这一点
She loved unique.
她爱特立独行
So, the benefit's like something
所以说救济会
you're doing for her memorial fund, or...
是要募集追悼金 还是
More like for her parents,
更多是为了她父母
because they wanna hire a private investigator.
因为他们想雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Get some closure. Yeah.
把事情弄个水落石出 是啊
Hey, you all right, yum? Yeah.
你还好吗 还行
Oh, yeah. I'm... thanks, yeah.
挺好的 谢谢
It's just really intense to have to tell Hannah
和汉娜聊起凯莉的事
about this Keri stuff, you know?
真是让人心焦
Oh, yeah. You did good, yum.
你做得很好了 亲爱的
You did right. Thank you.
你做得对 谢谢
Zach, this is Hannah. Hey.
扎克 这是汉娜 你好
Hannah, this is Zach. Nice to meet you.
汉娜 这是扎克 很高兴见到你
And he's been so great about this stuff.
他对这种事都很在行
Oh, this Keri shit. God, she basically has P.T.S.D.
凯莉的事 让她患上创后心理障碍症
Yeah, and he's been so supportive about the fact that I'm moving.
他很支持我搬家
You're moving?
你要搬走了吗
This little lamp is heading to Hollywood next week.
小羊羔下周要去好莱坞
Yeah, to dance.
没错 去跳舞
So you know someone who's going to help you
那你找到人帮你
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表