剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Read it, Hannah. Please, no.
读出来 汉娜 拜托 别这样
Hannah, just read it. Marnie doesn't want me to read it.
汉娜 快点读 玛妮不想让我读
Just read it.
快读吧
I need to hear the honesty in your voice, just read it.
我要听到你诚实的想法 快读
"Marnie has to stop whining and break up with him already.
"玛妮应该停止抱怨 跟他分手
Of course it will be painful,
虽然过程会很痛苦
but she's already in so much agony...
可她目前已处于苦闷之中
stuck in a prison of his kindness."
身陷在他善良的囹圄中"
That's not necessarily a bad Just finish, just finish.
这并非全是坏... 读完 读完
"Just because someone is kind doesn't mean they're right.
"善良不足以让两人白头偕老
Better to end it now, cut off the limb,
最好马上结束这段感情 狠下心斩断情丝
and let the stump heal. He'll find someone else,
任伤口愈合 他会找到新伴侣的
someone who appreciates his kind of smothering love."
会找到一个喜欢他那种窒息式关怀的人"
Oh, nice.
很好
Okay, I wish I never found it.
我倒希望我从没看到这个
I do. I swear.
真的 我发誓
I wish I never found it, but I did.
我真希望我从没看到这个 但我看到了
You know? I did.
我看到了
That is not my journal. Those aren't my feelings.
那又不是我的日记 那也不是我的感受
No, they're Hannah's feelings about your feelings.
但这是汉娜对于你的感受的感受
No, Hannah knows nothing.
汉娜懂什么啊
It is a journal! Why would she lie in the journal?!
那可是本日记 她怎么会在日记里撒谎
That is the point, is not to lie!
日记让人敞开心扉 表达真实想法
Okay, I don't want to split hairs here,
我不是要吹毛求疵
but it's actually not a journal. It's a notebook.
但这其实不是日记 而是笔记本
It's notes for a book.
是一本读书笔记
Oh, so you want the whole fucking world
那你是想让全世界都来听
to hear all your valuable thoughts about my relationship?
你关于我恋爱的宝贵意见是吗
No, I'm just saying that I feel that "journal" implies
不 我只是觉得称其为"日记" 里面的内容
like, a 13-year-old girl who rides horses
就和"一个13岁姑娘今天骑马了"
and is obsessed with her mom. It's not what I'm doing.
"她还有恋母情结"在一个水平线 但我的写作完全不是
It's not yours to write about, Hannah.
我的感情轮不到你评头论足 汉娜
It's my life.
这是我的生活
Okay, I deserve honesty and respect
我应该得到真诚和尊重
because I am an important part of this community.
因为我是这个集体里重要的一份子
What community?
什么集体
The fucking community of this apartment.
这间公♥寓♥的操蛋集体
You are. You don't pay rent.
没错 你又不交房♥租
Oh, shut up. You know what?
闭嘴吧 知道吗
I wouldn't even want to stay here if I wanted to.
就算我想呆在这 我也不愿留下来
You know what it's like to not have me here?
想知道我离开后的结果吗
That's what that feels like. Holy shit!
这就是我走后的结果 我♥操♥
That's what that feels like. Oh, my God!
就是这个结果 我的天呐
Okay, I built this. I built this fucking thing.
这是我做的 这他妈是老子做的
That's the kind of thing you do right before you hit us.
你不要因为责怪我俩就这样抽风
Don't hit us.
怪我俩有什么用
You're a dick. So are you. Charlie! Come back.
两个骚娘们 查理 回来
You guys are fucking dicks. You really hurt me.
两个臭婊♥子♥ 你真的伤到我了
My ankle knob and my knee! Oh, fuck you!
我的脚和膝盖都肿了 操♥你♥妈♥
I did nothing wrong! I didn't write it!
我又没有错 那不是我写的
Oh, that's funny. That's so true.
太可笑了 太对了
Didn't fucking write it.
我他妈从没写那玩意儿
Hey, Marnie? What?
玛妮 干嘛
If you had read the essay and it wasn't about you,
假设这篇文章不是说你 你读了以后
do you think you would've liked it?
你觉得你会喜欢吗
Just as, like, a piece of writing.
就当做一篇普通的文章
I'm going to get him back.
我要去把他追回来
I'm going to put on my party dress and my sorry face,
我要穿上漂亮衣服 带着满脸真诚的歉意
And I'm going to get him back.
去把他追回来
Are you sure that's what you want?
你确定你真想这么做吗
I mean, you didn't seem happy with him.
我觉得你和他在一起好像并不开心
I'm definitely not happy now.
现在也没有快乐起来啊
You've done real damage.
这篓子你捅大了
Okay, I didn't leave my notebook out.
我没有随便乱放笔记本
He was snooping through all my stuff. That's like a crime.
他乱翻我的东西 都侵犯隐私权了
You said some really, really mean
你对我俩感情的评论
things about our relationship.
真心很过分
But they were true.
但都是真心话
Maybe you just can't see this that clearly.
可能是你没了解事情真♥相♥
Because you've never been loved this much.
因为你从未被这样宠爱过
Except by me. I love you that much. Right.
除我之外 我很爱你 没错
And your dad, obviously.
显然还有你♥爸♥爸
And your boss.
还有你老板
I hate everyone who loves me.
我讨厌爱我的人
He touches my butt, chastity, Lesley...
他揩我 蔡茜还有莱丝莉的油
but, like, mine kind of especially.
咸猪手尤其偏爱我
And then I'm 20 minutes late,
后来我迟到20分钟
and he doesn't say anything about it.
他什么都没说
So I'm not gonna complain about the whole thing.
所以我对这些也没什么好抱怨的了
Okay, be honest.
说真的
You're sort of flattered by the whole thing.
其实你对此微微感到荣幸
I'm not flattered by sexual harassment.
性骚扰可没让我多荣幸
Why not? I love that stuff.
干嘛不呢 我就蛮享受的
"Sir, I have half a mind to call the authorities.
"先森 不要逼我报♥警♥了啦
How dare you.
你怎敢如此对伦家"
You should hump him.
你该跟他干一炮
That is disgusting. I would never.
太恶心了 我绝对不干
He would like that. I would never. Why?
他倒是会喜欢 我才不要 为什么这样说
For the story, Hannah.
创作需要啊 汉娜
Well, I can't fuck anyone 'cause I have a boyfriend.
我不能随便跟人做♥爱♥ 我有男朋友了
Who? Adam.
是谁 亚当
I told him everything.
我与他知无不谈
How he was torturing me. How sad I was,
老板怎么骚扰我 我有多难过
And he responded in such a lovely way.
而他热烈地回应我
He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me
他不断地吻我
And he said, "be who you are."
然后说 做你自己
And he touched my face.
还抚摸我的脸
And, like, we're basically together now.
我们现在算是在一起了
Right.
不错
Well, guys like that will try anything once.
那样的家伙什么都得试试
Even love.
甚至包括爱情
What color's that, awkward-marine?
这衣服是啥颜色 坑爹蓝吗
Eggshell blue. Eggshell blue?
月白色 月白色吗
I like the way it finely clashes with your mascara.
我喜欢它和你的睫毛形成的对比
It just kind of aggressively clashes.
大胆的撞色
Ray? Just finishing up with a customer here.
雷 让我招待完这位顾客
Just aggressively just clashing.
大胆前卫的碰撞
Bang, bang, bang. You have bangs, too.
砰砰 与你的刘海碰撞[bang一词多义]
All right, let me know what you think. Ray.
有机会回聊哦 雷
I hope to God no one thinks you're here to see me.
你来这不是找我的吧
I am here to see you.
我就是来找你的
Look, I get you, okay?
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're about, and I don't like it.
我知道你的来意 但我不喜欢
You don't like it? I don't like it, okay?
你不喜欢吗 我不喜欢 行了吧
I don't like it when you ass-fuck
我不喜欢你伤害了
my best friendhat in my heart.
我心中最好的朋友
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你什么意思
Charlie's a good guy, okay? I know.
查理是个好人 我知道
He's not some dickhole for you to toy around with.
他不是让你玩弄的傻♥逼♥
Are you, like, in love with him?
难道你爱上他了
More than you are. Yeah, maybe I am. Okay?
比你爱得深 也许我爱得更深
And the last thing he needs is more abuse from you.
他不想再被你虐心了
I know. You know?
我知道 你真的知道吗
Yes.
是的
If you know, then what the fuck are you doing?
如果你真的知道 那你来干嘛
I need his address. You've never
我想要他的地址 你从来没有
Been to his apartment, no.
去他公♥寓♥ 没有
I've never been to his apartment,
我从没去过他公♥寓♥
okay? so I need his address.
所以我需要他的地址
Come on, Ray. Don't, don't gesture like that.
求你了 雷 别 别撒娇
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表