剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
keeping many plans these days, or really any days.
或者说她哪天按计划过了
Actually, she's always been flaky about keeping plans.
事实上 她有按计划行事会死病
And then, like, apologizing for it like you're gonna shoot her.
然后再拼命道歉 搞得像要杀了她似的
Have you ever noticed when she gets dressed up,
你有观察过她打扮的样子吗
she'll, like, put on a good dress and nice shoes
她会穿条美丽的连衣裙 漂亮的鞋子
and then, like, do her lipstick
然后涂上口红
and then will, like, leave her forehead shiny?
再梳个大光明
Yes. Yeah. Right?
对 没错 是吧
It's like you've come this far.
你都已经这么打扮了
Wash your forehead. Wash your forehead.
好歹再洗下额头吧 洗额头
I know.
我懂
It would be very easy.
这其实非常容易
Maybe now that she has this boyfriend,
既然她现在有了男友
she'll start taking better care of herself.
可能她会开始更注重自己的外表
What's the deal with that guy?
那个男人怎么样
Is he, like, a great thinker
他是个非常有哲思的人呢
or just a total fucking idiot?
还是根本就是白♥痴♥
I don't know... he's not, like, un-nice or anything.
我不知道 他为人也不怎么坏
He's just fucking weird.
就是太他妈怪了
Like, I walked into the bathroom the other day...
比如有天我走进浴室
I kid you not, he was sitting there, taking a shit
我不骗你 他就坐在那里边拉屎
and drinking milk at the same time, and just stared at me.
边喝牛奶 然后还直瞪瞪地盯着我
That kind of a person would just totally masturbate
那种人肯定会随时随地
in front of anyone any day.
在任何人面前手♥淫♥
Ew. I'm sure you're right.
你说的没错
I don't know... I just feel bad for her.
怎么说 我为她感到难过
She's never had a normal boyfriend that's not gay, you know?
她就从没交过既正常又不是基佬的男朋友
I don't know... maybe she just doesn't realize how bizarre he is.
或许她只是还没意识到他有多奇怪
You look really gorgeous.
你真的美极了
I love you all stripped down.
你忧桑的样子太有爱了
I've never been this miserable in my life.
有生之年 我从未这么痛苦过
It's totally working.
一切都会过去的
No, okay.
不 可以
It's my first day of the sixth grade.
这是我读六年级的第一天
Mm, I don't know where to sit.
我不知道该坐哪里
I just moved to town last week
我上周才刚搬到城里
and I've spent every day since either reading in my hammock
每天我都在吊床上度过 要么看书
or jerking off, which I just learned to do.
要么打飞机 这是我刚学会的
And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one
我敢肯定 我是唯一一个
who knows how to perform this awesome trick.
知道该如何做好这项技术活的人
You just pull your wiener till it's hard
你只要一直撸管让它变硬
and suddenly, it's a cock.
突然它就会直插云霄
And I know everyone in bio class is looking at me
我知道生物课上 所有人都在看我
because who else is 6'3" when they're 12 years old?
因为还有谁会在12岁就长成1米9的
I smell like sweat.
我浑身都是汗臭味
I smell like a gerbil as I sit down
坐下时觉得自己就像只沙鼠
and try hard to make eye contact
一边还得尽力和谢尔比·卡拉德
with Shelby Carruthers.
保持眼神交流
Hey! I like your pen.
嗨 我喜欢你的笔
Did you get it at the mall?
你是在商场买♥♥的吗
It's not a regular pen, right?
这可不是一支普通的笔 对吧
She got up and moved five chairs down
她站起身来 朝后走过五把椅子
and didn't talk to me again for five years
至此之后的五年 她都不曾和我说话
until junior year when I fucked her on the strip of lawn
直到大三 我在酒品店和宠物屋之间的
between the liquor store and the dog salon.
草坪上 上了她
And the whole time, I was seeing that pen...
在那段时间里 我就看着那支"笔"
its pink, fuzzy end moving through the air.
它那粉色带绒毛的尖顶一次次破空而入
"That'll teach you. That'll teach you.
它会循循善诱教导你
That'll teach you."
你会懂的
I haven't figured the rest of that bit out, Gavin,
盖文 剩余的部分我还没想到
so we can skip to the canoe part.
直接跳到独木船那部分吧
I haven't been on this river in a long time.
我已经很久没来这条河上泛舟了
**Yo, yo, yo, I love Boy Scout camp*
*呦呦呦 童子军训练营我最爱
**Who says we be gettin' too old for this shit?*
*谁说我们老得不能来
**I love s'mo-o-ores...*
*我的挚爱果呀塔饼干
What the fuck are you doing? What?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛 什么
That's not what we talked about.
我们之前可不是这么讨论的
Well, I changed it a little.
我稍作修改了
It's an easy joke... the wigger joke.
这会让人发笑的 东施效颦
Everyone laughs at the white guy doing the black voice.
大家都会觉得白人唱饶舌很搞笑
I'm just trying to bring some comedy to it, man.
伙计 我正是要带入点喜剧色彩
All the stuff you've been doing is like rejection and date rape.
你演的这些全都是有关抛弃和约会强♥暴♥的
Real shit.
都他妈是真事儿
Gavin, there was a lot of complex stuff being expressed
盖文 你写的剧本蕴含着
in what you wrote, a lot of pathos.
很多复杂的情感 哀婉的句子
Give people a chance to process that.
给观众一个机会体会
Don't be afraid that if they're not laughing, they're not feeling.
别害怕 他们不笑 不共鸣也没关系
Look, you owe it to yourself
你得给自己一个机会
to try stripping that thing down a little.
尝试敞开心扉
Maybe just one "Yo."
也许只是一声简单的"哟"
And throw some of the lines away a little and lose that hat.
删掉一点搞笑桥段 再把帽子摘了
You're a hero, man.
你是纯爷们 伙计
You keep me honest.
你一直让我诚实做自己
Seriously, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
No problem.
不客气
We'll work on it tomorrow. No, I don't think so.
我们明天再排吧 我不这么想
What?
什么
I just don't think this is my thing.
我觉得 这不是我的菜
Are you for real? We open in two weeks.
你认真的吗 还有两周就要演出了
Yeah, I'm for real. Good luck with it, man.
我是认真的 祝你好运 伙计
You're... you're serious? Yeah, I'm fucking serious.
你 没说笑吗 对 我说真的
You can't do this to me, Adam.
你不能这么对我 亚当
I invested 2,000 bucks.
我可投入了2000刀
I can't get that back. You didn't invest anything.
钱一去不复还 而你什么都没投资
Yeah, I did... my time.
我投入了我的青春
And I can't get my time back, so I guess we're even.
青春也一去不复还 所以我们扯平了
It's just, like, fucking people.
万恶的人类啊
Shit, I met him.
妈的 我遇见他时
He tells me he's down to do one kind of thing
他告诉我 他在认真筹办一件事
and it's another kind of fucking thing.
可结果竟他妈完全变了样
If I knew he was gonna bust out that "Yo, yo, yo" shit,
如果早知道他会突然蹦出狗屁饶舌
I would've stayed home.
我就该待在家里
I really liked your monologue.
我真的很喜欢你的独白
Like, maybe you could use it for something else.
或者你可以用在其他地方
Anyway, it's for the best.
随便了 就这样吧
I need to focus on building my boat.
我得专心致志造船去
You know, people don't always get it right on the first try.
往往人在做第一次尝试时并不会成功
Like, you have to teach them how to please you
你得指导他们该如何符合你的标准
or you have to compromise.
或者是你做出让步
Not in your art. That shouldn't be a compromise.
艺术上没得谈 连让步都不该有
Would you fucking watch it?!
你♥他♥妈♥眼睛长哪儿了
I'm walking with a fucking woman!
我和个女人正走着路呢
Can you see that? Huh?
你没看见吗
You wanna hit a fucking woman with your fucking car,
你的烂车就他妈快撞上个女人了
you fucking cunt-satchel?
知道吗 你个骚色贱
Fuck you!
去死吧
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Adam!
亚当
She's got nothing on you.
她和你完全没得比
Really, and it makes me question his taste
真的 我不得不质疑他的品味
because you are a striking and classic beauty
因为你是个引人注目的古典美人
in the vein of Brooke Shields.
与波姬·小丝一脉相承
Jessa, you don't have to do this.
洁莎 你不用来这套的
Do what? This.
来什么 这套
Like, pretending we're friends.
假装我们是闺蜜
I really can't handle being mocked right now.
我此刻还不能对嘲笑一笑置之
Are you serious, Marnie?
你是认真的吗 玛妮
We've known each other for six years;
我们知根知底六年了
you've known my name for three.
你早该清楚我的为人
I care for you.
我是在关心你
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表