剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Are your eyes closed? Yes, they're closed!
闭上眼睛了吗 对 闭上了
Are you ready for the surprise? I'm I'm ready.
准备好接受惊喜了吗 准备好了
Are you sure? I'm sure, I'm sure.
确定吗 我确定 很确定
Well, uh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
睁开吧
You shaved your head. Yeah.
你剃头了 是的
You like it?
你喜欢吗
No, I don't like it. I-- I hate it.
不 不喜欢 我讨厌它
Oh, no.
不是吧
You look scary to me, like mickey mouse without the ears.
吓死人了 就像没有耳朵的米老鼠
Why are you doing this?
你抽什么疯
It's for Joanna. Who the fuck is Joanna?
为了乔安娜 乔安娜他妈的是谁
She's the receptionist at the office.
她是办公室的前台
She has ovarian cancer and she started chemo today,
得了卵巢癌 今天刚开始做化疗
and a bunch of us are doing this to support her.
为了支持她 大伙都这么干
Thanks for telling me about the cancer.
多谢你告诉我她有癌症
Now I look like a total asshole.
现在我反倒成混♥蛋♥了
How do I look?
我看起来如何
You look like you're gonna put a hex on some popular girls.
像个要给受欢迎的女生施恶咒的巫婆
Uh, o-okay, "American History X."
好吧 德瑞克温亚
Oh, yeah. Have fun. Go tweet that.
真幽默 把这外号♥发Twitter上
You look scary, too.
你看上去也很吓人
Scarily hot slash amazing?
不觉得异常性感又迷人吗
What is going on?
这是怎么了
Is it some kind of solstice?
你俩是走否极泰来路线吗
Just touch it.
来摸一下吧
No, I feel like I don't know you anymore.
不 感觉我完全不认识你了
Who the fuck?
他妈的谁啊
Yo, kid. You home?
怎么了 小妞 你在家吗
I mean, for the moment, sure.
到目前为止 还在家
Come to the window.
到窗前来
Better be good.
但愿是件好事
That you creeping around downstairs?
你在楼下瞎转悠吗
Oh, you look awesome.
你看起来美呆了
Come the fuck upairs.
快他妈上楼来
Okay. But wait.
好 等等
I have to warn you about something. What?
我得事先警告你 什么
If you come up, I'm gonna tie you to
如果你上来了 我要把你绑在
my bed and keep you for at least three days.
床上至少三天三夜
I'm just in that kind of mood.
我现在有这冲动
Okay, I'll be up in a second.
好 我马上上来
Okay, so you look, like,
好吧 你看起来
totally gorgeous as always.
就和平时一样美
Um, and, like, very current.
而且潮惨了
I'm just wondering if it's maybe, like, a little bit threatening
我只是觉得 作为照看孩子的保姆
for babysitting.
这样穿或许有点吓人
It's floor-length.
这裙子都到地板了
I can see your belly button.
我能看见你的肚脐
This is so horrible.
这样太可怕了
I think your stomach is funny.
我觉得你的肚子很好玩
Well, maybe I don't want my body to be funny.
或许我听不惯"好玩"来形容我的身体
Has that ever occurred to you?
你懂吗
It's just three or four pounds.
也就3 4磅的赘肉
If you hate it so much, you can lose four pounds.
如果这么讨厌的话 就减嘛
Well, I don't lose weight from my stomach;
我的肉不是从肚子上减
I lose weight from my face, so...
都是先瘦脸的 所以...
You've tried a lot, to lose weight?
你很努力地减过肥吗
No, I have not tried a lot to lose weight.
不 我才没很努力地减肥呢
Because I decided I was gonna have other concerns in my life, ok?
因为我还有其他事要关心 好吧
I apologize, so... Do you eat for fun?
我道歉 你是因为喜欢才吃的吗
As opposed to what?
不然呢
For fuel. I eat for fuel.
为了积蓄能量 我就这样
I remember to eat when my eyes get cloudy.
我眼睛看不清时 就会去吃东西
If you're trying to get me to tell you
如果你想让我夸奖你
that you have a really good body, then you win.
身材很好 那么你目的达到了
You have a really good body. I have fat.
你确实身材很好 我有肥肉的
You actually really don't.
才怪呢
I'm looking at you, and you don't.
我正看着 你没有
Yes, I do.
不 我有的
Gather my fat.
你来捏我的肥肉
I'm not gonna play a demented game with you.
我才不和你玩这疯子游戏
Gather my fat.
快捏我的肥肉
You'll feel less alone if you gather my fat.
捏到以后 你就不会觉得孤单了
There it is. That's skin.
这就是嘛 那是皮
That is all skin. See? See?
全都是皮 瞧瞧 看见没
That's skin.
这是皮
Yo, you shit's blowing up.
你的"屎机"震了
You're a jerk.
你个混♥蛋♥
Stop it.
别乱打
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Beatrix, honey, I'm sorry.
碧翠丝 宝贝 对不起
I can't find it.
我找不到它
Can I come, too?
我能去吗
No, baby. Mommy is shooting.
不行 宝贝 妈妈要拍戏
I'm sorry. Come on.
真抱歉 来
She's making a documentary about people
她正在拍一个纪录片
who used to be rich, but now they're homeless.
讲的是以前有钱现在却无家可归的人
But that can't just happen to you.
但这不会发生在你身上
You make choices to get there.
因为你本来就没什么钱
Right, like you make choices to be mean
是啊 就像你选择对新保姆
to your new babysitter, right?
那么刻薄 对吗
We'll see where that gets you.
看看以后你会变成怎样
I wish I was homeless.
我倒希望自己无家可归
Oh, Beatrix, we talked about this
碧翠丝 今早我们已经
for 20 minutese this morning.
谈了20分钟了
It is not fun. It's not like camping.
无家可归可不好玩 那不是野营
Charlotta didn't like to play.
夏洛塔不喜欢玩
Do you like to play? Yeah, I love it.
你喜欢玩吗 是的 我喜欢
Hey, you guys, looks like it's gonna rain outside.
孩子们 外面看上去要下雨了
You guys are gonna wanna do some insidey things today, okay?
今天就做些室内活动 好吗
And daddy's going to coming home about 10,
爸爸大概要10点回来
so Jessa's gonna put you to sleep.
洁莎会哄你们睡觉的
Although I wish I could. Sorry.
真希望是我哄 但没办法
So you can practice piano
你们可以练练钢琴
or you could do your mosaic work.
或是玩玩镶嵌拼图
Oh, and, Lola, I'm sure Jessa would
洛拉 我相信洁莎会很乐意
love to proofread your novel.
校对你的小说
Her novel-- it's so cute, but it's only 10 pages long.
她的小说很萌的 但只有10页
Ugh, hope I'm not forgetting anything.
但愿我没什么忘记交代了
Okay.
好吧
I wish we acally had time to talk.
真希望我们能有时间交流下
Daphne has told me so much about you,
达芙妮和我说了很多有关你的事
what a traveler you are.
你是个多么出色的旅行家
Yeah. Oh, I envy that.
是嘛 真令人嫉妒
I want to pick your brain.
有时间向你讨教一下
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Kiss me, kiss me. Goodbye. I love you.
亲亲我 亲一下 再见 我爱你
Goodbye. I love you. I love you.
再见 我爱你 爱你哦
We'll look for Hampy in the morning, okay?
我们明早去找汉皮 好吗
See you in the morning. Be good for Jessa.
明早见 听洁莎的话
Jessa, thank you so much.
洁莎 非常感谢你
You are a lifesaver.
你是个救命稻草
Thank you. Ddon't worry.
谢谢 不用担心
OK, bye. Bye.
好吧 再见 再见
Bye, mom.
再见 妈妈
No. Thank you very much.
不 非常感谢
Thank you. Yeah, I'll call, if I--
谢谢 我会打电♥话♥的
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Who was that?
谁打来的
That was my gynecologist.
是我的妇科医生
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表