剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
That was during "Rent" Rehearsals.
只是在排练《吉屋出租》的时候有过啊
Was it? Because I remember Hannah had mono
是吗 因为我记得汉娜得了单核细胞增多症
and we were in your dorm room
我们在你的卧室里
and your nipples got hard.
你的乳♥头♥都硬了
But whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the night.
随你怎样无视当晚淫♥荡♥的样子 这都是事实
Are you serious? That was selfish?
你开什么玩笑 那很自私吗
How's this for selfish?
那怎么能算自私
You dated Hannah for two years
你跟汉娜约会了两年
when all the while you were a secret queer.
那时候你已经在秘密搞基了
Oh, secret.
秘密
"Rent" Rehearsals.
《吉屋出租》排练
Well, I don't know whose dick you had to suck to get that part,
我不晓得你舔了谁的鸡♥巴♥
because your voice sounds like a bag of dying babies.
你那死婴鬼叫的声音能选上真是奇迹
That's a delicate spot for me.
你戳到了我的软肋
I am never coming back to Bushwick again, ever!
我再也不会来布♥什♥威克了 永远
I'm really scared, Adam. Can you please stop the bike?
我真的很怕 亚当 你能停下来吗
We're almost at the junk place. Just keep holding on.
我们快到垃圾场了 坚持一会儿
Well, I want to walk,
我想走着去
so please stop the bike, Adam.
快停车吧 亚当
Aw, shit.
我♥操♥
I'm telling you, I'm having appendicitis.
我告诉你 我阑尾炎犯了
I need to see someone.
得找个人瞧瞧
We'll call you as soon as there's some availability.
医生有空时我们会给你打电♥话♥的
My doctor gave me some Vicodin.
我的医生给了我点维柯丁
Is that what it's called? Something for the pain.
是这样叫的吗 反正是止痛的
Look, ma'am, you're gonna have to wait your turn.
听着 女士 你得等着
I'm gonna burst
我会在
all over this freakin' floor
这鬼地方爆♥炸♥的
and you're gonna have to clean that crap up.
到时候你就得收拾残局
I'm on to her.
我喜欢她
I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Katherine.
我不知道怎么跟凯瑟琳解释这事
Just tell her the truth.
跟她说实话
That I followed you to Bushwick
我跟着你去布♥什♥威克
and got beat up by crusty punks?
然后被几个傻♥逼♥揍了
That was clearly your first fight.
那绝对是你第一次打架
You're lucky it wasn't your last.
你得庆幸那不是最后一次
I heard that in a boxing gym once.
我在拳击体育馆里学的台词
Oh, God.
天呐
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This feels so good.
这样感觉真好
You should... you should come home with me.
你应该 你该跟我回家
Let's spend the night together.
一起过夜
I mean, we won't do anything.
咱们什么都不做
We'll just...
我们就
we'll just keep each other company.
我们只是陪伴彼此
I'm sick. No.
我很不舒服 不行
I'm sick.
我难受
I can't... I can't do this kind of thing anymore.
我不能 我再也不能这样做了
You're a tease.
你个骚货
I liked you better when you were being the good guy.
我更喜欢你是个好人的时候
Ain't that the way?
我当好人当够了
Don't be cross. We can still be friends.
别生气 我们还可以做朋友
We weren't friends to begin with.
我们从一开始就不是朋友
You work for my kids.
你是保姆
You okay?
你还好吗
Hello. Where are you?
你好 你在哪儿
Like a fucking heap of trash somewhere. I don't know.
我也不知道 好像是个垃圾堆
Send me a drop pin. Okay.
地图发给我看 好
You okay?
你还好吗
I'll be a lot more okay if you leave me alone.
你滚蛋我一个人更好
I'm sending a drop pin.
我在发地图
Okay.
好吧
Tako told me that you're an alcoholic.
塔克跟我说你是个酒鬼
I don't drink, no.
我不喝酒 不喝
But you're like in A.A.
但你进了嗜酒者互戒会
That's like a whole thing you never told me.
你从来没跟我提起过
It's been a part of my life since I was 17.
从17岁起就成了我生活里的一部分
It's a big part of my life.
很重要的一部分
Yeah, I mean, I guess if you're drinking,
你要是喝了酒
you can't steer your sinking 4th of July boat.
你就没法控制国♥庆♥沉船
But you never told me. You never asked.
但你从没告诉我 你从没问过
Was I supposed to fucking guess?
难道我该瞎猜吗
'Cause you don't really seem like you're in recovery from much.
因为你看起来根本没恢复多少
I think you might be a sex addict.
你八成也有性瘾
You're right, I may be.
没错 我可能是
Again, that's shit you should have shared!
再说一次 这些破事儿你都应该告诉我
You never asked!
你从来没问过
You never ask me anything
你从没问过我任何事
besides "Does this feel okay"
除了"这样感觉好吗"
or "Do you like my skirt"
或者"喜欢我的短裙吗"
or "How much is your rent?"
还有就是"你的房♥租多少"
I'm not gonna fucking talk your ear off
我不可能跟你瞎扯一些
about shit you don't ask out.
你从没问过的事
You don't want to know me.
你从不想了解我
You want to come over in the night and
你不过是想半夜过来
have me fuck the dog shit out of you.
让我好好操你一番
Then you want to leave and write about it in your diary.
然后你就想着回去 写进日记里
You don't want to know me.
你不想了解我
Do you ever even think about me when I'm not there?
我不在的时候你想过我吗
See?
看吧
Step away from her!
离她远点
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm her best friend, and I will not hesitate
我是她最好的朋友 你要是不离她远点
to press charges if you don't step away from her.
我会毫不犹豫地起诉你
I know all about you
我完全了解你
and your sick instincts, okay?
和你的狼子野心 好吗
And I'm not scared to be very clear with people
我完全不怕跟你这种人
about the kind of man that you are.
划清界限
I am so fucking out of here.
我他妈走人了
Oh, that's a real change. I'd never expect that from you.
还真是剧情大反转 我真没料到你会这样
You sound like a schoolteacher.
你听起来想个老师
Yeah, well, enjoy going through life as yourself.
过你的小日子去吧
Wait.
等等
Hannah.
汉娜
Your backpack. Thanks.
你的背包 谢谢
Hannah.
汉娜
Look, kid, I don't know what you want from me.
听着 小鬼 我不知道你想要我怎样
Do you want me to be your boyfriend?
你希望我当你的男朋友吗
Is that it? Do you want me to be your fucking boyfriend?
是这样吗 你希望我当你的男朋友吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表