剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Cue the music.
音乐起
There we go.
这就对了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God, that's Thomas-John.
天呐 那是托马斯·约翰
That's the guy that tried to have
就是那个想与我和洁莎
a three-way with me and Jessa.
来3P的猥琐男
What's happening?
什么情况
Dude, if I didn't know any better... Oh, my God.
伙计 如果我没搞错的话 天呐
I think she's getting married.
她这是要结婚吧
She's not getting married.
她不是要结婚吧
As some of you may have already guessed,
你们当中的某些人可能已猜到了
We're getting married. We are.
我们要结婚了 结婚了
Can you please hold the Thank you.
麻烦你拿一下... 谢谢
Jessa,
洁莎
The first night we met, truthfully,
说实话 初次见面的那晚
I thought that we were gonna have a threesome
我本以为能和你与你的朋友玛妮
with your friend Marnie.
来一次三人行
What's up, Marnie?
玛妮你还好吗
But we didn't do that.
但三人行未成行
When you left my house that night,
你离开我家那晚
I felt more energized than I had for years.
我体会到了今年来不曾有的活力
I thought to myself
我心想
that if I ever saw that crazy bitch again,
有生之年若再见到那婊♥子♥
I would make her my fuckin' wife.
我他妈的要娶了那娘们
All right!
很好
I wore white.
我竟然穿了白裙子
What?
什么
I wore white to her wedding.
我竟然穿白裙参加婚礼
I wore white because how could I have known?
我穿白裙 因为我怎会晓得这是婚礼
Because nobody told me.
没人通知我的说
Well, yeah, it's a surprise wedding.
是啊 这是个惊喜婚礼
Thomas-John, when you came to my house with flowers,
托马斯·约翰 当你捧着一束花来到我家
I was prepared to call the Special Victims Unit.
我都准备打911给特殊受害组了
Not only did I find you very creepy,
我不光觉得你很猥琐
but I found you also really boring.
同时还特别无聊
You are. you're boring.
确实 你好无聊
But for some reason, I agreed to have dinner with you.
但不知为何 我同意与你共进晚餐
And you asked to move tables twice
你要求换了两次桌子
and I was even more revolted.
我的厌恶之感有增无减
Then you started talking about what you did,
你开始讲述你的所作所为
about travel and finance,
旅行经历 财政状况
and I thought, "this man's brilliant
我豁然觉得 "这个男人
in a way that I have never known."
出我意料得聪明"
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate your adventurous spirit,
我欣赏你的冒险精神
your desire to learn,
对知识的渴求
and everything you don't know about.
还有各种你不知道的特质
It's a positive.
夸得真好
Shit. I know.
操 我懂的
I love you.
我爱你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm very moved.
我好感动
You are? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
People finding each other, taking shelter.
两人相寻相知 呵护对方
I'm very moved.
我太感动了
But they just met, like, two weeks ago.
但他俩才认识半个月
Time is a rubber band.
遇上对的人 两周就是一辈子
And now with the power vested in me
借以我在网络上找到的一个网站
by a website that i found on the internet...
赋予我的权利
...I now pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布两位结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲新娘了
Free the bird.
掀起了你的盖头来
Is it garter time? No.
该扔吊袜了吗 没有
No. Oh, come on, please!
不 拜托 就扔了吧
Oh, fuck it. Oh, boy.
操他的 天呐
Your dreams are not what you thought they'd be.
真正的梦想与你想象的大相径庭
All right, everybody, let's fuckin' cork it out!
好的大家伙 开香槟嗨起来
I love you.
我爱你
You're so fucking gross,
你真他♥娘♥的♥邋遢
lying there on the bathroom floor.
躺厕所地板上也不嫌脏
I can't believe you're married.
不敢相信你竟然结婚了
I mean, I never expected that.
我从料到会有这一出
Not that I know what to expect from you,
倒不是说我对你有什么期待
but I did not expect that.
但结婚太出乎意料了
You don't think I'm crazy.
你不觉得我是疯了吗
I don't think you're crazy. I mean, I think it's fast.
疯到不至于 就是觉得太快了
Maybe I'm crazy.
或许我就是疯了
Maybe I am, but, fuck, Hannah, I have never been this happy.
或许真疯了 操 汉娜 我从没如此开心过
I feel like I'm sleeping in a rosebud.
感觉像躺在玫瑰花瓣中一样
I'm so gone on this man.
我为这个男人疯狂
But, like, how can you be so sure about something like that?
但你如何确定他就是对的人呢
Like, Adam wants to move in with me
比如 亚当想和我同居
and I can't even tell if that's good or bad.
我都没法分辨这是好是坏
Like, you feel like a real adult now?
你觉得自己真得成熟了吗
Yeah.
是的
Kind of.
应该吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Elijah.
伊莱贾
Hi, JLo at the Grammys.
乃好 格莱美上的接漏
You know, I'd really like to put our past behind us
你看 我特希望不计前嫌
and I hope you find what you're looking for.
祝福你能找到心之所向
All right, everyone, for the
好的 大家注意了
grooviest portion of the evening.
今晚最重量级的部分
please join us outside for their
请大家到外面欣赏
first dance as man and wife.
这对新婚夫妇的首支舞蹈
Jessa and Thomas-John.
洁莎与托马斯·约翰
Do they need us for that? Yeah.
你需要去参加吗 当然
They need you for that. They need me.
你得赶紧出去 我得出去了
I can do it. I can do it.
我能行 能行的
No. Okay.
不 好的
All right, that's fine. I love you.
好的 一吻足矣 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
好 爱你哟
This is gonna be your life from now on.
这以后就是你的生活了
Come into my arms, Rapunzel.
快到我怀中 长发公主
This is amazing. I feel so alive.
感觉太棒了 我好有活力
You're wearing a halo. you're wearing a halo right now.
你带着一个光环 你现在带着一个小光环
Enjoying yourself?
玩得还尽兴吗
Yeah, actually.
挺不错的
Not too much. don't worry.
别担心 我喝得不多
Where is Audrey?
奥德丽呢
She's in Sante Fe.
她在圣达菲
She's blogging from a tortilla soup contest.
报道一个玉米饼汤大赛去了
It's not a joke.
我没开玩笑
I had not laughed about it yet.
我也忍♥住没有笑呀
No, actually, I've read her blog.
其实我看过她的博客
She's a really good writer.
她写得很棒
And I like all of her ironic t-shirts.
我喜欢她的那些讽刺T恤
Of course, I like them unironically.
真心实意地喜欢 绝无讽刺
So, what do--
内个...
What do people even do at weddings?
一般在婚礼上该做什么
We should just, like, go fuck in the bathroom.
我们应该去厕所干一炮
Yeah, totally.
就是 必须的
I'll just sit on the sink and
我坐在马桶上
you can fuck me really quickly.
你可以快速操♥我♥一番
Hard, and I'll just cover your mouth
往死里操 我捂住你的嘴
so you don't make any noise.
让你发不出半点声响
Yeah, and then I'll, like, turn on
然后我的屁♥股♥一不小心
the faucet by accident with my ass.
碰到了阀门
And then we'll come out here and we'll eat some dessert,
干完之后出来吃甜点
And then we'll just, like, wink at
然后我们隔着房♥间
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表