剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I can't believe we're two hours late.
难以置信 咱们迟到了两个小时
It's a gigantic fucking warehouse party.
这是个大型的仓库派对
It's not exactly a prompt situation.
迟到一会没什么关系
Why are we even going?
我们干嘛要参加
Because, Marnie, jaded as I am,
玛妮 因为尽管我快累趴了
I still hold out hope that
我仍然希望
the next party will be the best party ever.
下个派对会是有史以来最棒的派对
Okay, best party ever... to me that's like saying
有史以来最棒的派对 听起来像是
best gym ever or best nature documentary ever.
最好的健身房♥或者最棒的自然纪录片
Like, how good can it really be?
这能好到哪里去呢
This is odd.
真奇怪
Just got a text message. "What are you up to?"
刚收到条短♥信♥说 "你要去哪儿"
I don't know this number.
我不知道这号♥码
Ask who it is.
问问是谁
No. That's no fun.
不要 这样就不好玩了
"At best party ever."
"前去有史以来最棒的派对
"45 Bushwick place. Come."
布♥什♥威克街45号♥ 来吧"
I think maybe I found it.
我好像找到了
Okay, let's go.
好了 快走吧
It looks big and scary.
又大又恐怖
There are a lot of people here.
这里好多人
Of course there are,
当然了
because every single person is coming.
所有单身都来了
I don't know how to properly communicate this to you guys
你们之前要是没听清我说的话 我不知道
if you haven't heard me yet, but all of Brooklyn
怎么再跟你们说清楚 布鲁克林所有
and two-thirds of Manhattan will be here.
和三分之二曼哈顿的年轻人都会来
Oh, my Gosh, I mean, I just hope Charlie's okay seeing me.
天呐 希望查理看到我的时候能淡定
His band is playing. I just cannot take a scene right now.
他的乐队在表演呢 我可不想惹是生非
You would never even find him. It's like "Waterworld" In there.
你找不到他的 这里头就跟水世界似的
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
没关系 没事的
We are here now.
既来之则安之
Join the movement. Tits out for Christmas.
一起来摇摆 亮奶迎圣诞
Promise me we'll stick together in there, okay?
一定不要和我走散 好吗
What am I gonna do? Go find my fixed-gear bike-riding friends?
我要怎么做 去找我那骑死飞的朋友吗
I'm a loser. You're actually not.
我很衰啦 你才不是
It's some weird mythology you have about yourself,
是你自己胡思乱想啦
kind of like the idea that
就像你以为
you need to get 11 hours of sleep every night.
你每天晚上得睡11个小时一样
I do ever since I had mono.
得单核细胞增多症之后真的需要
Oh, my God, is that Shoshanna?
天呐 那是索珊娜吗
Shosh!
索索
Shoshanna! Hi. Hi.
索珊娜 好啊
Get over here.
快过来
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 借过
Oh, my God. Thank God.
老天啊 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. You look really sweet.
老天啊 你看起来真甜美
Really? No. Yeah.
真的吗 没有吧 真的
I mean, this is like six months old, this outfit.
这衣服都六个月高龄了
Um, I've literally been here for two hours
我在这儿都俩小时了
and I haven't spoken to anybody.
还没跟任何人说过话
I'm so happy to see you, I could murder you.
见到你们真高兴 但我真想杀人
Oh, my God, and your boyfriend's band is playing.
天呐 你男朋友的乐队在表演呢
Now I have to go say hi.
我必须过去打招呼了
No, you don't. Yes, I do.
别啊 没必要 不 有必要
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoever brought a fucking baby,
无论谁带了小屁孩
you don't bring a baby to a party like this.
别把小屁孩带到这种派对上
Use your fucking head.
动脑筋想想
We're Questionable Goods, fully downloadable
我们是可疑之货 在questionable.tv上
at questionablegoods.tv. Have a good night.
可以下载我们的歌♥ 祝大家今晚愉快
Mm-mmm. It's nice to see your face.
见到你真高兴
Yeah, I thought it might be. Nice set.
是啊 我想也是 行头不错嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just nice to see that you're playing.
看到你在表演真的很高兴
You know, I know you didn't think you were doing that enough.
我知道你老觉得音乐玩不够
Yeah, right. No, actually,
对啊 是的 也不是
we've got some really great things lined up.
我们已经把一些超赞的音乐放到网上了
I'm really, really happy for you, Charlie.
我真的很为你高兴 查理
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, all I ever wanted for you was
以前我总是希望你能
to be able to find satisfaction outside of our relationship.
在我们的恋爱之外能获得其他满足
Um, it's good to see you.
见到你真的很好
Yeah. Yeah. No, you, too.
没错 不 你也是
You look great.
你看起来很棒
This feels very, like, cordial and grown-up.
这样感觉好亲切 成熟
Yeah. Yeah, right?
对啊 是啊 没错吧
Well, it's...
这样
you know, it's mature.
这样很成熟
Yeah. Right?
对啊 对吧
You were...
你真的
...fucking awesome.
太他妈赞了
Thank you. You were amazing.
谢谢 你太神奇了
Um, Marnie, this is... this is Audrey.
玛妮 这是 这是奥德丽
Hi. Nice to meet you. How good was he?
很高兴认识你 他很棒吧
It was your first gig in, like, forever and you guys rocked it.
这是你第一次公开表演 你们太赞了
Hmm, gig. I'm so impressed.
公开表演 我太惊奇了
Um, sorry, what is... what is going on?
不好意思 这是 这是怎么回事
What?
什么
What...what is going on with this?
这女的是什么情况
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's been two weeks. Uh, yeah.
才两个星期 对啊
This happened in two weeks?
两个星期你就搞上别人了
Uh, yeah.
是的
No, I guess. We... we just met
我想 我们一见面
and sort of clicked.
算是一见钟情吧
I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
You've never heard of me?
你没听说过我吗
No, should I have?
没有 我应该听说过吗
Are you one of those "Real Housewives"?
你参加过《纽约娇妻》是吗
You are a sociopath.
你个反♥社♥会♥神经病
This room is amateur hour. Totally.
那里面实在是太幼齿了 绝对的
Although I do love a man who only hangs out with dykes.
虽然我很爱只跟拉拉约会的男人
Look at them.
看他们
They're fawning all over him like he owns a home depot.
一群人当他是高富帅 往他身上拱呢
Whoo! All right!
好吧
Okay, that's Adam.
好吧 那是亚当
He does sort of look like the original man.
他确实有传说中描述的神韵
No, like my Adam. Like Adam Adam.
不是夏娃的亚当 是我那个亚当
I've never seen him outside his house.
我从未在他家外面见过他
I've never seen him with a shirt on.
也没看过他穿上衣
The last time I talked to him, he said that he missed me
我最后一次跟他说话 他说他想我
and he would pay me to come eat popcorn with him,
他要付钱让我陪他吃爆米花
but then he hasn't returned a text of mine in over two weeks.
但是接下来的两周他都没有回我短♥信♥
And I was just coming to terms with the idea that he was dead.
我只好把他当作已经死了
Why are you all standing in a line?
你们为什么都站成一条线
Because that is Adam and I am not gonna talk to him.
因为那位是亚当 我再也不跟他说话了
Well, I just watched Charlie get climbed
我刚刚看见一个印第安女人
like a gym class rope by a tiny navajo.
像绕绳子似的勾着查理
And he didn't stop her because he has a girlfriend
但他没有阻止她 因为他有女朋友了
and she is his girlfriend.
而她就是他的女朋友
What the fuck is she doing?
她在干嘛呢
Oh, Hannah? Hannah!
汉娜 汉娜
Hey, guys, that's Hannah.
筒子们 那是汉娜
Hannah? Hannah!
汉娜 汉娜
Tell her to come back.
叫她回来呗
You fucking scared her! Oh, no! No, no!
你♥他♥妈♥吓到她了 不要 别这样
You look incredible.
你美翻了
So does everyone in the "Age of Innocence" Fan club
每个"纯真年代"粉丝俱乐部的成员
get one of these or just the gold members?
都有一套吗 还是只有黄金成员
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表