剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
This is like the most "S.A.T.C."
太模仿《欲望都市》了
Do I know this melancholy person?
我认识这个忧郁的妹子吗
Tally Schifrin? She was in all my writing classes.
泰莉·史福林 我写作课的同学
I used to complain about what an awful writer and human she was.
我以前总是抱怨她不仅文烂人也烂
I mean, we're basically nemeses.
我们俩就是赤果果的敌人
Oh, my God. This is so sad.
天呐 太惨了
Her boyfriend killed himself on purpose
她男朋友吃了止痛药然后
by crashing a vintage car while on Percocet.
故意跑去撞一辆古董车 以此自杀
I know. She's so lucky.
她太走运了
You know, I can't look at this.
我看不下去了
She is passive-aggressive. She's fake.
她攻击性很强 人也很假
She's not talented.
没有天赋
All she used to write about were her sexual escapades,
她以前总写自己的各种炮♥友♥经历
and then she got into a monogamous relationship.
后来总算固定了一个男朋友
And so I thought she'd reveal her true boring nature
我刚以为她准备展示出自己天性无聊的一面
and start writing travelogues or something, but no...
以后会去写写旅行见闻啥的 结果...
Her boyfriend up and killed himself.
她男朋友又跑去自杀了
Your boyfriend should kill himself.
你男朋友才应该去自杀
You deserve it.
这种曲折经历归你才对
Well, thank you.
谢谢
But you're just saying that because you love me.
咱俩关系好你才会这么安慰我
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Be right back.
马上回来
Sir, would you like one?
先生 来一杯吗
She's, like, painfully pretty.
她痛苦并美丽着
Hey. Hi. Hannah!
你好 汉娜
Thank you so much for coming. No, yeah, of course.
你能来太好了 没什么 应该的
I mean, I could never miss this.
这种事我怎么能错过
It's such a huge deal to finish a book.
写完一本书真的很不容易
I just want to celebrate. Thank you.
我就是来祝贺你的 谢谢
It doesn't even matter what's in the book.
书里的内容并不重要
Well, I wish that it had been more of a labor, actually, yeah,
我倒是希望写书会是一个辛苦劳动的过程
because it just really poured out of me.
但灵感总是源源不断
You know, someone like you,
像你吧
you're always really sweating it, you know?
你总是写得很卖♥♥力
You're really working at it, and I really admire that effort
很辛苦 我一直都欣赏那种
to do something that is not, maybe, the most natural to you.
卖♥♥力去做其实不那么适合自己的事情的人
Puff pastry? Maybe because it just poured out of you.
奶酥要吗 灵感都被你吸走了 我们才如此辛苦
Thank you. It was like a...
谢谢 这就像是...
like I was just... like I just water-birthed my truth.
将真♥相♥从水中分娩出来
You know? Sorry.
懂吗 对不起
It's okay. Usually I eat anything,
没事 一般说来我什么都吃的
But that was cold and does not taste good. Oh, God.
可这个不仅凉 味道也不好 天呐
I know. And now it's kind of like, what?
现在的情况就是 怎么说呢
You know, this party is insane
能有这样的派对真是太疯狂了
and I'm just kind of embarrassed by it.
我都不太好意思啦
It's amazing. I'm having such a good time.
真的很棒 我很喜欢这个派对
Good. I'm gonna have to leave soon.
那就好 但可能马上就得走了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Are you still writing? I am still writing. Yeah, actually.
你还在写东西吗 嗯 是的
Do you have an agent? I don't have an agent.
你有经纪人吗 没有
No, I mean, I have a boyfriend.
没有 不过我有个男朋友
He lives in Prospect Heights.
他住在展望高地
He's alive and well there, so...
他还活得好好的
Well, that's really great.
真不错
Hopefully he's hetero.
但愿他是个异性恋
You know what? There's a "New York Magazine" editor
那边有个《纽约杂♥志♥》的编辑
who is totally stalking me,
近来一直缠着我
and if I don't say hello, she's gonna go crazy.
我要是不过去打声招呼 她就得发疯了
Also, I completely have to poop.
另外我还必须去上个大号♥
Congratulations, Tally.
恭喜你 泰莉
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
If I was still in my experimental phase,
如果我还处于实验阶段
I would just rip off your dress right here and just get into it!
我一定会把你的裙子剥下来给自己穿上
Then people would definitely write about the party.
那样的话派对就有创作素材了哦
I think they still are. They still are.
现在还有人在写无聊的聚会吧 没错
Hi. What is wrong with her?
嗨 这女的脑子有病吗
I like her. She doesn't indulge the negativity.
我喜欢她 她看起来并不消沉
I mean, did you hear her on "Fresh Air"?
你听没听她上《新鲜空气》的那期节目
Uh, the first part. I fell asleep.
听了开头我就睡着了
Isn't that, um...
那不是...
Here we are. - That's Powell Goldman,
干杯 -是保尔·高德曼
my old writing teacher.
我以前的写作老师
Yeah, you were obsessed with him.
嗯 你以前特迷他
I wasn't obsessed with him.
谁迷他了
You were obsessed with him.
就是你
He was an amazing teacher.
他是个很棒的老师
He read my thesis and he gave me
批阅完我的文章他还会给我
these complex, brilliant, thoughtful notes
一些复杂 精彩而又意味深远的评语
that were just... Hannah.
真的是... 汉娜
Oh, my God, go say hi. Go.
天呐 快去打个招呼 去啊
Professor Goldman. No, please. Powell.
高德曼教授 别 叫我保尔就行
I didn't like that even when it was appropriate.
你上学那会儿我就不喜欢别人叫我教授
Sorry. It's all right.
抱歉 没事
I haven't seen you since, um...
自从那什么时候起我就没见过你了
It's probably since I've graduated, so...
估计毕业后就没见过面了
I was sobbing. I apologize.
那会儿我挺难过的 对不起
I still remember that essay you wrote,
我还记得你写的一篇文章
the one about being grounded for wearing shorts.
因为穿短裤而被家里禁足那篇
I read your new novel, by the way. I am... I loved it.
我看了你新出的小说 很喜欢
There was that amazing "Times" review
那次《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》上发表你的精彩评论
and I wanted to write you an email,
我本想写邮件给你的
but I'm sure you probably
不过我觉得你应该
get enough of those emails, so...
厌倦类似的邮件了 所以...
Hot tip, Hannah... no one's ever getting enough of those kind of emails.
千万记得 汉娜 没人会厌倦这种邮件
Except for maybe Tally.
或许泰莉会
I want to be so skinny that people are like,
我想变得特别瘦 瘦到会让人觉得
"Do you have a disease? Are you gonna die?"
"你是不是生病了 要死了吗"
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah. I know this probably seems like a really big deal,
我知道今天这个场面看起来真像那么回事
but Tally is a shitty writer.
可她就是个三流作家
Thank you.
谢谢
And you're a good writer.
而你是个好作家
Thank you.
谢谢
As a matter of fact, I've been putting together
其实吧 最近我在萨尔蒙冈迪艺术俱乐部
a weekly reading at Salmagundi Art Club.
组织了每周一次的阅读会
It's very casual.
不是很正式的那种
It's tomorrow night. I think you should come read something.
就在明晚 你应该来读一些你的作品
Oh, I don't think so.
我不太适合这种活动
Okay. I know a reading probably sounds very archaic to you,
我知道阅读会对你来说好像有点过时
but it always helps
可大声读自己的作品
me to hear my stuff read aloud.
对自己很有帮助 我深有体会
No, I know it's a good thing to do,
我知道这是个好方法
it's just not really, like, a very "me" thing to do.
只不过这不太像是我自己的风格
Well, give me an example of what a "Hannah" thing to do would be.
举个例子 说说什么事情像你的风格
So you didn't sleep at all last night?
你昨天一整晚都没睡吗
No, I lay awake all night
对 我就那么躺着
thinking about how I was such a freakish bitch
想着自己在泰莉的派对上
about Tally at her book party.
就像个疯婆子一样
I mean, I actually tried to trip her at one point.
我当时甚至还伸脚想去绊她
You know, and then I realized
然后我意识到了自己
of course I'm not mad at her.
为什么对她出书这事儿那么生气
I'm mad at me. What for?
因为我在生自己的气 为什么
For the fact that my entire life
因为我整个人生
has been one ridiculous mistake after another.
都在不停地犯各种很奇葩的错误
I mean, did I ever tell you, Marnie,
玛妮我有没有告诉过你
that I went to the stupidest, stupidest summer camp?
我参加过这世上最愚蠢的夏令营
No. Well, I did. You know?
你没说过 我真去过
I don't even know what we did there.
甚至不知道当时都干嘛了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表