剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
What time is it?
几点了
5:00.
5点了
What time is it?
说真的几点了
9:45.
9点45分
I am so late for this dinner thing.
我晚餐迟到好久了
Fuck.
操
Seriously, this was really, really nice.
说实在的 这感觉真心很棒
It was really good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Well, I'm glad. thanks for coming.
我很欣慰 谢谢你过来
It made me feel a lot better, so...
让我感觉好了许多 所以...
I'll see you soon?
下次再见
Yeah, just text me.
好 给我发短♥信♥
It's not like they're commandments, but generally speaking,
这倒不是条戒律 但总体来说
as a general rule, I try not to date women that are under 25
一般规则 我尽量不和25岁一下的女人约会
or that have been at one point in
或是那种在生命某个时刻
their life penetrated by a drummer.
被一个鼓手鞭辟入里的女生
One time! Guilty of both.
一次而已 她两条都占了
But I was walking through the mall this morning,
但我今天早晨路过商场
I see these two huge green orbs bobbing through the mall.
两个巨大的绿色装饰球在商场内摇摆
Look at these eyes! Have you seen
看这双眼睛 你有见过
these eyes? They're my eyes!
这种眼睛吗 那是我的眼睛
He's so nice to me. Ridiculous.
他对我真好 太滑稽了
Look at those lashes, too. have you seen these lashes?
看她的睫毛 和别人完全不同
Guilty as charged. So cute.
人家都害羞了 太可爱了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just can't believe Hannah didn't show up.
没事 就是不敢相信汉娜会放鸽子
We're here. livin' it up. partyin' down.
我们在啊 享受时光 趴体至上
I don't mean to be rude. I'm just
我不想表现得很无礼 只是
not really into eating this week.
这周我不怎么想吃东西
Hannah was the one saying this was our big reunion
是汉娜说我们这回要好好聚一下
and now she's nowhere to be found.
结果她自己倒失踪了
Are you worried? Should we call someone?
你很担心吗 要不要打电♥话♥找下她
No, especially because I know exactly where she is.
不用 我知道她在哪
She's off having gross sex with that animal.
她在和那个禽兽滚些禽兽般的床单
In what way, gross?
怎么个禽兽法
Charlie would like to at least hear about some sex.
查理觉得不能实战的话 听点描述总是好的
Excuse me? Ray's just being motivational.
什么意思 雷纯属找抽
Come on, at least you didn't have
拜托 至少你不用
to entertain Jessa on her own.
单独取悦洁莎
Yeah, 'cause I didn't get to entertain anybody
是啊 我谁都不用取悦
because no one came.
因为谁都没来
Hannah! Marnie! Who's that? She sounds british.
汉娜 玛妮 这是谁 听着一股英国腔
Oh, I ordered a few hookers, if you guys don't mind.
这是我订的妓♥女♥到了 希望你们别介意
Bulgarian girls. Top-shelf.
保加利亚妹子 绝对出色
Nice girls. He kills me. I swear to god.
很棒的姑娘 他的笑话忒逗了
Marnie!
玛妮
Top lock!
最上面那锁
Paris is really where you should be.
每个人都该去巴黎旅行
If you're a francophile like...
如果是和咱俩一样...
me and you, obviously. Yeah.
迷恋法国的人 对
Then you've got to go to France. You have to go.
那你必须亲自去法国 必须的
I was a live-in educator for these three children,
我是三个小孩的住家教师
and they all sang.
三个小孩都爱唱歌♥
And their father was a brilliant pacifist thinker.
他们的父亲是个聪明的和平主义思想者
Isn't that the plot to "The sound of music"?
听着很像《音乐之声》的剧情
It is. We really want to travel more.
真的 我们也想四处旅行
We could just go. Up and go.
干脆一走了之好了 说走就走
I am so sorry I'm so late.
真抱歉我来迟了
Hannah Banana. Would you please come here and talk to us?
汉娜笨娜娜 麻烦你快过来和大家聊天
Hello.
你好
You're here. you're here. Hi.
你来了 你终于来了
What's going on? you look beautiful.
你还好吗 你看着真漂亮
What'd you say? What's going on?
你说什么 怎么了
She smells like sex. No, but you showered this morning.
闻着一股嘿♥咻♥后的骚味 但你今天早晨才洗澡了
So I calculated, and I can last in new york
我计算过了 手头的现金还够在纽约
For 3 1/2 more days.
支撑3天半
Maybe seven if i don't eat lunch.
不吃午饭就7天
I'm going to find you a job worthy of your talents.
我帮你找个能发挥才能的工作
Well, I appreciate that,
谢谢你的好意
but I don't know how you're going to find a job fast enough.
但短时间内你要如何找到
I'm going to have to work at, like, Mcdonald's.
我只能去麦当劳工作了
You're not going to work at Mcdonald's.
你不会沦落到麦当劳打工的
What's wrong with Mcdonald's? you should work at Mcdonald's.
麦当劳有什么不好的 你应该去那工作
It's great. It's fucking incredible.
在那工作挺棒的 真♥他♥妈♥挺棒的
You know how many people Mcdonald's feeds every day?
你知道麦当劳一天的客流量是多少吗
You know how many people it employs around the world?
你知道它在全世界雇佣了多少员工吗
Plus, they make an incredible product, okay?
再说了 麦记的东西还是挺好吃的
It tastes tremendous.
吃起来还不错
It's affordable. it's fucking consistent.
又不算贵 世界各地味道都相同
I can walk into a Mcdonald's in Nigeria,
我可以在尼日利亚的麦记
order chicken Mcnuggets.
点到一份麦乐鸡
When i bite into it, you know what it's going to taste like?
当我咬下去时 尝到的是什么味道
It's going to taste like home.
尝到的是家的味道
It doesn't mean I have to work there. I went to college.
但不代表我要在那工作 我好歹上过大学
Yeah, I went to college, too. you know where it left me?
我也上过大学 大学给我带来了什么
I have $50,000 in student loans.
带来了5万刀的助学贷款
That's how deep in debt I am.
真算是欠债累累了
I'm sorry, but watching this,
抱歉 但看你这样子
this is like watching "Clueless."
简直和《独领风♥骚♥》女主角一样
The movie or the tv show?
电影还是电视剧
What are you doing? What are you doing over there?
你在干什么 你在那做什么呢
I'm making a little brew.
我在酿一点东西
He's making a tea of opium pods.
他在用鸦♥片♥荚泡茶
Oh, cool. So you brought opium into our apartment.
真棒 你把鸦♥片♥带到我们家来
Well, yeah, this stuff's pretty mild.
它的效果比较温和
This is much milder than the stuff you'd smoke.
比你们抽的要温和得多
It's legal. I got it down at the flower district.
它是合法的 我在鲜花区搞到的
You can just go there and buy the pods.
你可以直接到去买♥♥鸦♥片♥荚
Is it cool if I have a little? Knock yourself out.
不介意我来一点吧 你自便
I hate opium. Oh, yeah, what's your thing? coke?
我讨厌鸦♥片♥ 是么 你喜欢可♥卡♥因♥
No, I never do coke.
不 从不吸食可♥卡♥因♥
Every time I do coke, I shit my pants.
一用可♥卡♥因♥ 大小便就失禁
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天呐
That's horrible. It happens.
太糟糕了 真发生过
What does it taste like? It kinda tastes like twigs.
它是什么味道 尝起来很像树枝
Yeah, I'll have some.
那给我来点
Maybe you shouldn't. you're super-sensitive to drugs.
还是算了吧 你对药物极其敏感
I think i'm going to be fine, okay? Hand it over.
我不会有事的 给我来点
It's hot.
还很烫
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
This does not taste like twix.
这哪里像特趣了[巧克力]
Not twix, twigs.
不是特趣 是树枝[两者发音相像]
Twigs, like small sticks.
树枝桠 小木棍懂吧
If you're going to vanish, you have to call, okay?
你要是想走 必须给我打电♥话♥ 知道吗
Yeah, okay. I wanna go back in there.
知道 我要回客厅
No, you can't. I need to talk to you first.
不行 我要先和你聊会
All you need to do is talk to your parents, okay?
你要做的 就只是给父母打电♥话♥ 好吗
You need to ask them to support you
你要打电♥话♥请求他们
for a little itty-bit longer,
再资助你哪怕是一小会
just while you look for another job.
撑到你找到工作为止就行
And tell them that you take your future seriously.
告诉他们你很严肃对待自己的未来的
Because you do. you're Hannah.
你确实如此 你是汉娜
Does Charlie have a girlfriend? Yes.
查理有女朋友吗 当然
Marnie was just saying that she feels
玛妮刚才说她觉得
like I need to go and talk to my parents
我应该和我父母谈谈
and ask them to support me until i get a job.
要求他们在我找到工作前资助我
Why don't you just tell them that you're an artist?
为什么你不告诉他们你是个艺术家
You just need to tell them once and for all
你就直截了当地告诉他们
that you are an artist.
你是个艺术家
Just tell them you're going to get a job,
告诉他们你会找到份工作
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表