剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
And what did she say?
她说了什么
She was calling with some news about my vagina. So...
她打来是告诉我 阴♥道♥的检查结果
Was it good news?
是好消息吗
I have an S.T.D. I have H.P.V.
我得了性病 是人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
I have H.P.V.
我得了HPV
What does that do? I don't really know.
那会怎么样 我不太清楚
It can cause warts.
它会引起湿疣
And you don't have to worry. I don't have those,
但你不必担心 我还没得疣
but it can also cause cervical cancer,
不过它还会引起宫颈癌
so that's why I have to get my cervix scraped out next week.
所以我下周要去刮子♥宫♥颈
Fuck, I'm so sorry.
操 我很抱歉
Are you sorry because you gave it to me?
你是因为传染性病给我而道歉吗
What?
什么
I am pretty sure you gave it to me.
我非常肯定是你传给我的
You're the only person I've been having sex with.
这段时间 我只和你做过爱
It is not prevented by condoms.
避孕套可不能预防这个病
Hold your roll. I didn't give it to you.
住嘴 不是我传给你的
Well, how do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I got tested and I don't have that.
因为我做过检查 没查出这毛病
You got tested? When did you get tested?
你做过检查了 什么时候
Last week.
上周
My best dyke friend works for a dick doctor,
我的好拉友在男性生殖科做事
and I don't have that shit.
我才没那种烂毛病
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我确定
So now you owe me an apology.
所以现在你得向我道歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I mean, you have to know that
但你要明白
that seemed like a natural assumption,
这是很自然的假设
and I was freaked out, and--
而且我有点吓懵了...
Are you angry with me now?
你在生我的气吗
Just annoyed, yeah.
就是有点恼火
Will you still have sex with me?
你还会和我做♥爱♥吗
When it's appropriate, sure.
适当的时候会
Can I hug you goodbye?
我能抱抱你再走吗
I'm busy.
我很忙
Good afternoon. Kwartler gallery.
下午好 这里是科特勒画廊
Hey, it's me. Hi, you.
是我 是你啊
How are you? I got a call
你怎么样 医生打来电♥话♥
from the doctor with my results.
告诉我检查结果
And? Do you--?
然后呢 你有...
It would appear that I do, yes, have something.
从结果来看 我确实有些状况
Oh, my god. What?
天呐 是什么病
I kind of can't believe that I am
真难相信 这话是我说的
saying this, but I have H.P.V., so...
但我得了HPV 所以...
Marnie? Yeah?
玛妮 是的
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
It is just so unfair, Hannah.
太不公平了 汉娜
Like, you're so careful about sex and everything,
和性♥爱♥有关的一切 你都小心翼翼的
and you're, like, nervous.
可以算是提心吊胆了
I just figured that, like, for people
我还以为 这就好比
that are really, really scared of flying,
那些非常害怕坐飞机的人
their planes never go down.
他们的飞机就从不会失事
It's just not how it works.
结果天不遂人愿
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What if you can't have children?
要是你不能生孩子该怎么办
Marnie, I'm fine, okay?
玛妮 我没事 好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Fucking Adam. He didn't give it to me, okay?
该死的亚当 不是他传给我的
He got tested and he doesn't have it.
他做过检查了 他没这病
I think it was Elijah. Elijah?
我想应该是伊莱贾 伊莱贾
But Elijah's such a loser.
但伊莱贾这方面不行啊
He only slept with one person before you.
在你之前 他只和一个人睡过
It was that cellist with the loose joint disorder.
就是那个关节有问题的大提琴家
I know, and she's always, like, liking my facebook status.
我知道 她还老喜欢赞我的Facebook状态
It's such a weird, aggressive move.
这做法也太诡异 太挑衅了吧
It's like, "Sorry I passed you an S.T.D.,
好像在说"抱歉 我把性病传给你了
but I enjoy your quirky web presence"
但我很喜欢你那些新奇的状态"
How can you joke at a time like this, Hannah?
汉娜 这种情况下你还能开玩笑吗
Because I'm fine and I'm not gonna die, so I'm fine.
因为我很好 还不会死 没事的
Well, okay.
好吧
I really hate to ring this up,
真讨厌现在说这个
but, you know, rent is due in a week.
不过 这个星期就要交房♥租了
The job search. I have precancer.
你得找工作 这病可是癌症前期啊
"My neighbor is named Chamaid Lyrons.
"我的邻居叫夏梅·莱仁
She supported me when no one else did,
在我孤立无援的时候 是她帮了我
right after my husband Chuck died
那时我正处于丈夫恰克去世的悲痛中
and I left the Alcoholics Anonymous
我退出了匿名戒酒会
and I almost never left from under my dining room table."
几乎从未从餐桌底下出来过"
Is "shuhmade" how you say it? Yes.
是念"吓没"吗 是的
How do you spell that? Chamaid.
怎么写的 夏天的夏 梅花的梅
That's a beautiful name.
这名字真美
Did you come up with that? Yes.
是你自己起的吗 是的
Story's great, really great.
故事很棒 非常不错
Loving this string cheese. Keep going.
我爱死这个纤丝奶酪了 继续念
Thanks for letting me change here, Shoshanna.
索姗娜 谢谢你让我在这里换衣服
Do you know where Jessa is?
你知道洁莎上哪儿去了
Do you know when she'll be home?
她什么时候回家
Probably not till late.
八成会很晚
She has a job now.
她找了份工作
Okay, I guess everybody has a job now.
好吧 我想现在所有人都有工作了
Oh, my effing "G", no.
我了个天呐 不
What are you watching? "Baggage."
你在看什么 《心灵包袱》
"Baggage"? What's "Baggage"?
《心灵包袱》 那是什么
It's, like, my favorite show on Game Show Network.
是竞赛表演台里我最喜欢的节目
Marnie and I don't have cable, so I haven't seen that.
我和玛妮没安有线台 所以没看过
Shut up. No way. Get over here now.
闭嘴 别说了 给我过来
Okay, so, there are three contestants.
节目有三个选手
Today they're girls.
都是女孩
And this guy danny is looking for love,
这个小伙丹尼正在寻找真爱
and they each have three suitcases--
她们每个人都有三个手提箱
a little one, a medium one, and a big one.
分大中小三档
And in them they have, like, their secret baggage
在那里面 有着她们不为人知的秘密
and they reveal it.
然后她们要自己说出来
And if it's super freaky, he eliminates them.
如果秘密很变♥态♥ 他就能淘汰那个人
Okay, like this chick The black one or the blonde one?
比如这个女的 黑发还是金发
Yeah, the black one. Her littlest baggage
黑发 她的初级秘密
is that she spends $1,000 a month on her weave,
是每个月会花1000美元去烫卷发
which host Jerry Springer thinks "un-be-weave-able."
主持人杰里·斯普林格觉得"卷直难以置信"
Her medium baggage is that she plans
中级秘密是她会在第一次约会之后
her wedding after the first date.
就规划自己的婚礼
And her biggest baggage is that she pokes holes in condoms.
而终极秘密是她会在避孕套上戳洞
That's a crazy thing to do. I know.
这么做真疯狂 我知道
What would you put in your baggage?
你会把什么秘密当做心灵包袱
I don't know, I feel like--
我不知道 我想...
So like, for me, I think that
对我来说 我觉得
my littlest baggage would probably be my I.B.S.
初级秘密八成是我的肠易激综合症
And my medium baggage would be that
中级秘密可能是
I truly don't love my grandmother.
我真心不喜欢我的祖母
Like, you don't love her at all? Mmmm.
一点也不喜欢吗 对
So then what would your biggest baggage be?
那你的终极大秘密是什么
That I'm a virgin.
我还是个处♥女♥
Obviously.
显而易见嘛
Yeah, but that doesn't count
好吧 但那个不能算
because soon you're gonna have sex
因为迟早你都会做♥爱♥的
and then you're gonna forget you ever didn't have sex
然后就会忘记你以前没做过
and then you're gonna have to pick a new baggage,
再接着你就会有新秘密
so it doesn't count.
所以这个不算
I hope so.
但愿如此
What's yours?
那么你呢
Let's see, my littlest baggage
让我想想 我的初级秘密
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表