剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Fuck I'm crused. No, you're not.
操 压死我了 没那么夸张
Go, go, go! down! I'm telling you
快往下 我给你说...
We're four feet away. We're so close, Hannah.
只有4英尺了 马上就到了 汉娜
It's crushing me. It's Here, move.
压死我了 太... 快 走开
I got it. I got it. You don't got it.
我来搬 让我来 你来不了
Yeah, I do. You don't need to be a hero about this.
我能行 不用你逞英雄
You know what? I trust him.
我觉得我相信他
If he says he's got it, he's got it.
他说能行 就一定行
You got it? I got it. I so got it. just leave, leave.
能行吗 没问题 包我身上 你们走开
I trust-- the move of trust.
我相信你 放手了
Look, there's an ice-cream truck outside.
看 外面有个冰淇淋车
Okay, okay. Go, go.
好吧 去吧 吃去吧
Ow. Are you sure? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
你能行吗 是的是的
I'll help you. I'll hold this No, no, no.
我帮你 帮你拿这个... 别 不用
Just walk away.
走开就对了
Gotta get going. I have to pick up
我先走了 我得在
the keys from Shoshanna before she goes to class.
索姗娜上课前拿到钥匙
Stay until the end of the month. I've already paid rent.
下个月再走嘛 房♥租都付了
And this way, you've got, like,
我先走了 你就有
a month to find a roomate.
一个月的时间找新室友
Yeah, but you don't have a plan.
但你下一步还没规划呢
I think maybe that's a good thing for me.
也许不规划是件好事
Okay.
好吧
I will see you.
那再见咯
On purpose? Don't push.
专程来看望我吗 别得寸进尺
That was really intense. Yeah.
刚才真是纠结 是啊
There wasn't even that much shit to move.
东西不多却真他娘难弄
No, I mean, like, with Marnie.
不是 我是说送玛妮走
Like, she's not even angry, I don't think.
我觉得她甚至都不愤怒
She's just, like, really hurt.
只是无比受伤
Well, how do you feel? Guilty.
你感觉如何 罪孽感深重
Don't waste time on guilt, Hannah.
自怨自艾可没必要 汉娜
Holding onto toxic relationships
沉溺于有害无益的感情关系
is what keeps us from growing.
让人止步不前
You're forming every time you shed a layer,
摆脱一种这样的情感 便升华一次
getting closer to yourself.
越能发现真我
I mean, look at this place.
看看这房♥子
It's half empty now, full of potential.
空掉的一半 代表着无限的潜能
Anything could happen.
一切皆有可能
Now Marnie's weird fake grown-up
玛妮那些装成熟的东西
stuff is gone. Maybe I'll move in.
都搬走了 或许我可以搬进来
Really?
真的吗
I hate today.
今天真无爱
I hate today so much that I might not even go to class.
让我厌恶到不想上课
Why? it is so gorgeous outside. Yeah, I know.
为什么 今天多风和日丽 是 我知道
It, like, really gives me this uneasy feeling.
但我就是感觉心神不宁
It's like this certain kind of spring itch.
春天的骚动让我不舒服
You know what I mean? I saw three people
你懂吗 昨天期末考试的时候
touching tongues outside of my final yesterday.
我看到3个人在外头舌吻
Like, three couples?
3对情侣吗
No, three people.
不 就仨人
Ugh. I'm sorry you saw that.
抱歉让你看到如此不堪的一幕
Where's Jessa?
洁莎人呢
Are you sure it's okay that I'm sleeping in her bed?
你确定我睡她床她不介意吗
Um, yeah. I don't know.
是啊 我不确定
I haven't heard from her for, like, a full 24/7.
她神龙见首不见尾
And I'd totally be worried,
我本该为此担心
except she's been texing all the time.
但她一直和我有短♥信♥联络
And all her junk is still here.
而且她的东西都还在这儿
Well, thank you for letting me stay here.
谢谢你让我待在这
I'm actually gonna start looking
我明天就会开始寻找
for a new place tomorrow.
新的住所
Oh, my God. totally, don't.
天呐 别 不用
Don't. really, don't.
千万别 千万不用
Like, stay as long as you want. stay forever.
想住多久住多久 一辈子都没问题
Let's actually-- you know what?
其实吧 你看哈
Let's just, like, find a place to put this, like, forever.
咱们给这箱子找个永久放置处
Okay.
好的
Um, right here.
就这里吧
This book is fucking incredible.
这本书真♥他♥妈♥棒
Anything by a British woman is just-- fuck.
英伦妹子写的书就是 操
Hey, Ray,
雷
I'm really sorry about this,
真的很抱歉
but I'm really not feeling well
但我确实感觉有恙
and I think that I may have to leave early.
我觉得我得早退一会
Why? what's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
My throat just feels very kind
我的喉咙感觉
of like allergic and scratchy.
过敏又痒痒
It's like-- it's just hotness.
火♥辣♥辣的感觉
I think it's from this expired Mylanta that I drank.
估计是因为喝了过期的胃能达
Mm. expired Mylanta-- you don't wanna drink that.
过期的胃能达 喝了可不好哟
Like you know you're gonna get sick? Expired mylanta.
喝下去就感觉不对劲 过期的胃能达
Your illness couldn't possibly
你的疾病该不是因为
be related this text message
洁莎20分钟前
I received from Jessa about 20 minutes ago, could it?
发的这条短♥信♥造成的吧
"Please come to the most important party of my life.
"请参加我生命中最重要的派对
7:00 p.m. sharp. dress real nice and come."
晚7点整 要打扮隆重些哟"
Use your head, okay?
拜托你动动脑子
We're in the same friendship circle.
咱俩交的是一班狐朋狗友
Also, do you really think you've worked here
并且 你觉得你资历老到
long enough to deserve a reading break?
可以提前离开了吗
Well, you know what? no one's here, so i just thought--
你看嘛 都没有顾客 我觉得...
Don't just think, okay?
别自以为是 好吗
That's an extremely unattractive feature of your generation.
你们这一代人就爱自以为是
Empty those two pitchers and run home and change.
把这两个水罐洗干净 回家换衣服
What in God's name is this party for?
这派对究竟是个什么主题
I don't know,
我不知道
but she told me if i didn't come, she'd gut me like a fish.
但她说如果我不来 就把我当鱼开膛破肚了
Fuck.
操
Oh, my God. it's your one true love.
天呐 你的真爱来了
Where's his new girlfriend? I'm fine.
他的新女友呢 我没事的
I'm in a really good place in my life.
我现在的处境蛮好的
Totally. everything you own is in trash bags in my kitchen.
当然 你的东西都扔在我厨房♥的垃圾袋里了
See you in there.
里面见
He looked at me weird.
他看我的眼神很奇怪
See? Today is totally weird.
看吧 今天真得很诡异
Party. It's a mystery party.
趴体 神秘的趴体
My shoes match my dress... kind of.
我的鞋子和我的裙子 还是挺搭的吧
This is gonna be an "Eyes wide shut" party.
估计是《大开眼戒》那种派对
Getting that vibe.
有那种感觉
Whose party are you here with?
你是来参加谁的派对
I don't know. it's a secret party.
不知道 这是个秘密派对
Oh, wait. he's with me.
慢着 他是和我一起的
She's being very elitist and cruel.
这女人自高一等且又冷酷无情
Just get up here. I can see up your dress.
快上来 我能看见你的内♥裤♥
My name was on that paper.
我的名字在名单上是有的
Adam Sackler was on that paper.
名单上是有亚当·赛克勒的
You look very beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Thank you. You look very dapper.
谢谢 你看起来衣冠楚楚的
Not one, but two plaids.
格子西服真好看
Uh, hello.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
各位好呀
Is this thing on?
麦克风还够响吧
I'm just kidding. I don't-- I have no thing.
开玩笑的 我没有什么麦克风
I'm sure you're all wondering what you're doing here
我知道你们一定很好奇 为什么来这
or who you're going to be doing it with.
又会有怎样的艳遇
Boys and girls, this is a mystery party.
先森们女士们 这是一个神秘派对
And I think we can all agree
我想我们都会同意
that the greatest mystery in this life is love.
世间最神秘的莫过于爱情
So... that was when the music was supposed to start.
这个时候 应该响起音乐来着
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表