剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Well, thanks for handling the check.
多谢你请客
Mm, you got it.
没关系
Hey, I have a suggestion.
我有个提议
I live, like, a block away
走一个街区就到我家了
and I just moved into Brooklyn last week.
上周刚搬来布鲁克林
I don't know anybody and I have been saving
我还人生地不熟 但我为雨天
the most beautiful bottle of red wine for a rainy day.
专门收藏了一瓶最顶级的红酒
Or a rainy night.
或是雨夜
Or rainy night.
对 雨夜
The weather's fine.
今晚不下雨
Um, well, we should welcome you to our borough, first of all.
首先 我们该热烈欢迎你来到布鲁克林区
Thank you. And I don't know about you,
谢谢 我不知道你感觉如何
but I would love to do something "uncool."
但我想做些传统的事
I'd rather do a cool thing.
我倒是想做新奇的事
She's a firecracker, this one. I know.
这姑娘就像吃了鞭炮 我知道
But, yeah, we'd love to go.
不过 我们很乐意去
Great. Done.
好极了 说定了
I'm just gonna run to the little boys' room, and then we'll mosey?
我先去下洗手间 然后我们散步回家吧
We'll mosey. Okay.
就散步回家 好
He's cute.
他人不错
Is he, though?
就他那样吗
His face is sort of very cereal-boxy.
他的脸就像个谷物早餐盒
It's a perfect square.
四四方方的
No, I think he's hot.
不 我觉得他很帅
And what he does is so interesting.
而且他的工作也很有意思
What is a venture capitalist?
什么是风险投资家
It sounds like some sort of explorer, but that can't be the case.
听起来像某种探险家 但肯定不是那样
I like him.
我喜欢他
And I like this drink.
我喜欢这杯酒
And I like you, Jessa.
我还喜欢你 洁莎
I've just been doing it, like, three or four months.
我这么做有三 四个月了
Started with an episode of "Entourage."
首先是看一集《明星伙伴》
Isn't it cool?
很酷吧
I call this one "Field Nice,"
我把这个叫"田美"
like Field Mice, but, you know, happy.
就像田鼠乐队 你懂的
Thomas-John didn't want you to get self-conscious
托马斯·约翰不想让你在尿尿时
while you were taking a piss,
还在胡思乱想
so he started spinning.
所以他开始纺纱
I know how self-conscious you gals get
我知道你们俩尿尿时
when you're taking a tinkle.
在想什么
Took care of it.
注意听
He's working on a mash-ups album.
他在做张混搭专辑
Mash-up!
混搭
He's mixed "Steal My Sunshine" by Len...
他将Len乐队的《盗走阳光》
Right. and field recordings of children playing.
没错 混搭孩子玩耍时的实地录音
They're children playing in a field.
就是孩子在田野里玩耍的声音
Sounds, uh, awesome.
听起来 很棒
I mean, it's a hobby.
这是我的爱好
I'm not claiming, like, I'm the best,
我不敢号♥称自己是最棒的
but I fucking enjoy myself, you know?
但我自得其乐 你知道吗
Can I have some more, please? Yeah.
再给我倒点吧 好
"Please, sir, can I have some more?"
先生 我能再来点吗
That was hilarious.
真滑稽
Have you seen it? I did "Oliver Twist."
你看过吗 我念的是《雾都孤儿》台词
You ever heard of that?
你有听说过吗
It's English.
是部英国小说
Oh, this is my... new one.
这是我的... 新作品
You know, this is actually just two tunes playing simultaneously
其实这个就是在2个不同的iTune窗口
in different iTune windows,
同步播放音乐罢了
so I don't have to be here, I can join you.
不用一直守在这儿 我可以加入你们
Here I am.
我来了
Has anyone ever told you you look like a young Brooke Shields?
有人说过你长得像年轻的波姬·小丝吗
Actually, yeah.
事实上 还真有
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
And you... Julie Christie.
而你嘛 像朱莉·克里斯蒂
Uh, yeah, good reference.
比喻地真好
It's good. Yeah, totally, totally.
挺好 真的很好
Oh, fuck, it's so rare to find just two such different,
我靠 能同时见到两个风格迥异
but at the same time equal beauties...
又拥有同等美貌的美女 可真少见
Okay, that's our cue to go. Thank you so much...
这是在暗示我们该走了 非常感谢
No, no, we don't have to go. You don't have to go.
不 别这么急嘛 你不用这么急
We've outstayed our welcome.
我们已经表达过欢迎之情了
No. It's... thank you so much. You've been so...
不 非常感谢 你真是太...
Yikes.
就这样
Just follow your instincts, Brooke.
跟着你的直觉走 波姬
Whoa. Oh, no.
糟糕 不
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥没搞错吧
Do you have, like, a paper towel?
你有纸巾之类的东西吗
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥没问题吧
Like, some seltzer water?
或者是一些苏打水
Are you fucking serious?!
你♥他♥妈♥没毛病吧
This is... this is a $10,000 rug.
这 这可是价值1万美元的地毯
This is a very fucking expensive rug.
他妈的是条巨贵无比的地毯啊
If you're gonna spill on it,
如果你要在上面洒酒
you gotta look more sorry than that!
也该表达出过多的歉意啊
I'm really sorry. She's sorry.
我真的很抱歉 她很抱歉
You know what, if you're really sorry,
你知道吗 如果你真觉得抱歉
you'd better be planning to make this
那你最好计划让我们仨
a very special night for all of us,
都度过一个美好的夜晚
not just you and fucking missy Malool.
不是只有你和小闺蜜
All of us.
而是我们仨
And not me just watching you girls go at it for a little bit
不是让我♥干♥看着你们俩姑娘热吻
and getting a little bit turned on.
吻到欲♥火♥焚身
I wanna be balls-deep in something!
我想浇灭自己的欲♥火♥
And I don't even fucking care what it is.
我他妈才不管用什么方法呢
No more excluding me, Mary Poppins!
别再把我排除在外了 玛丽·波平斯
It's not fair.
这不公平
I wanna be part of the group.
我想参与其中
Oh, that... will never happen.
这个 可永远都不会发生
Jessa.
洁莎
This isn't right, is it?
这可不对 不是吗
This can't be the way that this goes.
事情不该是这样发展的
I'm... I'm not gay. She's so not gay.
我 我不是同性恋 她绝对不是
I was just trying to be free.
我只是想随心所欲
Do you even know what it's like to work hard?
你们知道什么叫辛勤工作吗
No. Tell us.
不知道 告诉我们
I've been under a lot of pressure
我一直处于极大的压力中
my whole life to succeed.
我的一生都如此 只为获得成功
Daddy didn't buy me this rug or this apartment
我爸不让我买♥♥地毯 买♥♥公♥寓♥
or this nose.
不让我隆鼻
That's not your nose.
那不是你的真鼻子
There's no way that's your fuckin' nose.
真鼻子他妈的才不长这样
There is no cartilage in the world that exquisite!
这世上可没这么精致的鼻软骨
So it kind of ticks me off when I come to Williamsburg
当我在真实世界里辛勤工作了整天
after working hard all fucking day in the "real world,"
回到威廉斯堡时 不禁令我有些恼火
and I see all these stupid little daddy's girls
因为我看见爸爸的那几个宝贝笨女儿
with their fuckin' bowler hats...
戴着圆顶高帽
What are you doing wearing a fucking bowler hat, stupid?
你们干嘛要戴愚蠢的圆顶高帽
And then you come over and you flirt and flirt
然后你们来我家 不停地调情
and flirt and flirt and kiss and kiss
互相调情 然后热吻
and listen to my amazing tunes, drink my beautiful wine,
听着好听的音乐 喝着顶级的红酒
and then spill it all over my gorgeous rug... and laugh about it.
在华丽的地毯上到处洒酒 却付之一笑
Yeah, well, we're not laughing at your rug, trust me.
我们没在笑你的地毯 相信我
We're not laughing. You... don't hurt us. Come here.
我们没笑 你别伤害我们 快点
We're laughing at your mash-ins.
我们是在笑你的"混大"
It's mash-ups!
是混搭
Oh, and just so you know,
顺便告诉你一声
I'm gonna go eat her cunt on the sidewalk right now.
我现在就去街上和她做♥爱♥
It's mash-ups.
那个叫混搭啦
Come with me, kid.
跟我来 小鬼
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表