剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
I'm at the locker and I'm
想把锁撬开 这样才方便让我
trying to pick the lock so that I can leave
把内衣放进去 突然
the unmentionables there, and suddenly,
我一抬头
I look up and I see him
看见他站在对面 我的柜子前
standing there across the way at my locker
手上也抓着一条黑色蕾丝内♥裤♥
also holding a pair of black lacy knickers.
他也看见我了 我们看着彼此
And he sees me and we look at each other
手上拿着女士内衣
holding these women's underpants.
最后 理查德说道
So finally, Richard says,
"我们可不能都穿黑色的吧”
"Well, we can't possibly both be in black."
太棒了
Wonderful.
富兰克林
Franklin?
他打牌老作弊
He cheated at cards.
只有和你打牌才作弊 富兰克林
Only with you, Franklin.
有天 我才给自己买♥♥了辆新捷豹
One day, I'd just got myself a brand new Jaguar.
理查德说"我们把它漆成粉色吧"
Richard said, "Let's play for pinks."
我说"听我说 吉尔莫
So I say, "Now, look here, Gilmore.
你别想碰我的新车"
You keep your hands off my new car."
他笑了 然后对我说"你管我"
And he smiles and says, "Make me."
下一位是...
And next we have...
马丁好像睡着了
Oh, looks like Martin's asleep.
罗蕾莱
Lorelai?
- 怎么了 - 到你了
- What? - You're up.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
我们可以...
Let's... let's...
我们可以先把马丁叫醒
We can wake Martin up, huh?
被誉为天鹅女郎 纽约名媛 曾被喻为纽约第一绝色
嘿 马蒂 马蒂 贝比·佩利就在拐角那
Hey, Marty. Marty. Babe Paley's in the corner.
- 罗蕾莱 - 嗯
- Lorelai. - Hmm?
你先说
Just go.
最精彩的故事... 最棒的故事
The best story... best story.
有那么多有趣的...
There's so many great...
没... 没有别人想先说了吗
No... no one else wants to go?
没人 因为该我讲了
Nope? They don't because it's my turn.
好吧...
So, um, okay...
我十岁的时候 我问我爸...
I'm ten, and I ask Dad if...
要不要玩捉迷藏
to play hide and seek,
我藏在了他的行李箱里
and I went and hid in his steamer trunk,
他就这么走了 去了荷兰
and he left and went to Holland.
对不起 是去了比利时
I'm sorry. No, it was Belgium.
还是讲... 我十五岁的时候
Or... oh, uh, I'm 15,
我们当时正在举办吉尔莫家庭国♥庆♥聚会
and we were having our, um, Gilmore Fourth of July party
美国银匠 实业家 美国独♥立♥战争时期的爱国者
爸爸装扮成了保罗·列维尔
and Dad was dressed as Paul Revere.
我记当时得我本该欢迎宾客
And I guess I was supposed to be, um, greeting people
或者和一个装了假腿的人口♥交♥
or playing the flute with a peg leg,
于是他来找我 闯进台球室
so he came looking for me and he burst into the pool house
我当时和泰迪·魏德迈三世在沙发上
where I was on the couch with Teddy Wiedemier III,
我们才刚刚结束...
and we had just finished, uh...
1775年4月 英军挺进列克星敦和康克德 银匠里维尔就是通过钟声报告"英国人来了(The British are coming)" 从此独♥立♥战争开始
这里指Lorelai的父亲要发火了
"英国人来了 英国人来..."
"The British are coming! The British are..."
总之你们懂的
Anyhow, you get it.
所以 爸爸很生气 在聚会上大叫
So, Dad's livid and he's yelling around the party,
"艾米莉 我们的女儿在
"Emily, our daughter's losing her virginity
美国知名银行
J.P.摩根董事长面前失去了贞洁"
five feet away from the president of J.P. Morgan,"
当时非常尴尬 而且并非是事实
which was embarrassing and not true,
因为我这条小船很早就出航了
because that ship had sailed a long time ago,
1492-1493年 哥伦布首航美洲舰队三艘船
就像妮娜号♥ 平塔号♥ 圣马利亚号♥一样早
like Niña, Pinta, Santa Maria time ago,
你们明白我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
所以...
So...
抱歉 那不是比利时 是克罗地亚
Oh, I'm sorry, it was not Belgium. It was Croatia.
能再见到你太好了
It was wonderful seeing you again.
我们下个月应该聚一次 好吗
We should get together next month maybe. Can we?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
好了 你们开车小心
All right now, you all drive carefully.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我被你吓了一跳
You took me by surprise.
别再说了
Not another word.
当时很晚了 还喝了点酒
It was late and there was scotch.
罗蕾莱 住嘴
Lorelai, stop talking.
我不是要...
I didn't mean to...
别跟着我
Don't follow.
妈妈...
Mom...
妈妈...
Mom...
拜托 回来
Please, come back.
我不是有意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
我当时已经傻掉了 我被吓坏了
I had a brain freeze. I panicked.
妈妈
Mom.
你们俩先从银器开始洗
You two start with the silver.
我不知道有一个... 问答环节
I didn't know there'd be a... test.
一个问答环节
A test?
- 没错 - 你不知道有一个问答环节
- Yes. - You didn't know there'd be a test?
- 你就想这样打发我吗 - 我还说了对不起
- Is that what you said to me? - I also said I'm sorry.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Did you? - Yes.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Did you? - Yes.
真的吗
Did you really?
好吧 现在 你让我开始怀疑了 但...
Ok, You're making me doubt it now, but...
我是要你说一个故事
I asked you for a story.
"曾经 爸爸给我
"Oh, there was a time when
买♥♥了个洋娃娃 我很喜欢"
Dad bought me a doll. I loved this doll."
类似这样的故事 出去 快点
Something like that. Get out! Now!
"我记得他带我去公园"
"I remember when he took me to the park."
他没带我去过公园
He didn't take me to a park.
- 动物园 - 也没有
- The zoo. - That either.
尼泊尔的首都
商店 俱乐部 加德满都
The store! The club! Kathmandu!
我不管他带你去了哪里
I don't give a damn where he took you.
我只想要他的独生女说一个温馨故事
All I wanted was a fond anecdote from his only daughter
结果我却听到了
and what I got was a rambling
一个陈芝麻烂谷子的无聊诽谤
diatribe on being abandoned in a steamer trunk.
我没有...
I didn't...
你对这个家庭只有鄙视
You have nothing but contempt for this family.
不是这样的
That is not true.
我们到底做了什么 让你心中充满了鄙视
What did we ever do to you to fill you with such contempt?
爱你 支持你 爱洛瑞 支持洛瑞
Love you? Support you? Love Rory? Support Rory?
我没有鄙视
I'm not filled with contempt.
我其他朋友的孩子们 都很尊敬自己父母
All my other friends have children who worship them,
每天都给父母打电♥话♥
who call them every day,
都对家庭姓氏和传统 引以为傲
who take pride in the family name and traditions.
我很自傲
I have pride.
你的父亲很伟大
Your father was a great man.
社会的栋梁
A pillar of the community.
- 男人中的男人 - 我知道
- A man amongst men. - I know.
而你今天却在他的家里 这样羞辱他
And you dishonor him today like this in his own house.
我不是想要羞辱他
I didn't mean to dishonor him.
那你是要干吗 罗蕾莱 在别人面前让我伤心吗
What did you mean to do? Lorelai, break my heart in public?
- 私底下这么干还不够吗 - 妈妈
- No fun doing it in private anymore? - Mom.
我知道你非常难过
I know that you are in massive pain.
信不信由你 我也很难过
Believe it or not, I'm in pain, too.
我累了 头晕目眩
I'm tired and my head is spinning,
两天没有吃饭了
and I haven't eaten in two days.
- 你没吃饭 算了吧 - 没错 我
- You? Not eaten? Please. - Yes, me!
唱《圣母玛利亚》的时候
I'm surprised you didn't
你没叫个披萨外卖♥♥ 我真是惊讶
have a pizza delivered during "Ave Maria."
我没有吃东西
Well, I haven't eaten and
喝了很多纯麦芽威士忌
I drank my weight in single malt scotch.
我搞砸了 不小心犯了错
I screwed up. I made a mistake.
那可不是不小心 那是有预谋的
That was not mistake. That was premeditated.
我根本不知道会发生这种事
How could it be premeditated
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表