剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- 那是我妈 - 你妈妈为什么给我打电♥话♥
- That's my mother. - Why is your mother calling me?
- 我不知道 - 她从来不打给我
- I don't know. - She never calls me.
- 别接 - 我不会接
- Don't pick up. - I'm not picking up.
为什么这电♥话♥响这么久
Why is this ringing so much?
因为它就是亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔用的那台电♥话♥
Because that's the same phone Alexander Graham bell yelled,
大叫着 "华生 过来 我需要你"
"Watson, come here. I want you," Into.
她留言了
She left a message.
我听听
Here.
- 什么 不 - 什么 什么
- What? No. - What? What?
- 那是不可能的 - 什么不可能
- That's not happening. - What's not happening?
她邀你下周去吃晚饭
She wants you to come over for dinner some time next week.
- 我 - 是的
- Me? - Yes.
- 只有我吗 - 只有你
- Just me? - Just you.
那是不可能的
That's not happening.
她说自己有急事
She said she has an urgent matter
需要和你商量
she needs to discuss with you.
- 什么事 - 我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
- 她怎么知道我电♥话♥号♥码的 - 我不知道
- How did she get my number? - I don't know.
- 为什么 - 为什么
- Why? - Why?
为什么
Why?
也许我们该把那个画下来
We should probably paint that out.
- 我想我必须去 是吗 - 你不能去
- Well, I guess I gotta go, right? - You're not going.
这是你妈 她会烦到我答应为止
It's your mother. She'll hound me until I do.
- 如果你去 我就去 - 是
- If you're going, I'm going. - Yeah...
好吧 那你去我不去 怎么样
Okay, how about you go and I don't go?
老实说 她是要你去
Well, frankly, she asked for you.
我们不要一起上战场了
Let's never go into battle together.
我完全理解那头猪的感受
I know exactly how that pig feels.
米歇尔今天在吗 他是不是出去了
Hey, was Michel in today? Did I miss him?
计划上写着他在休假 貌似去了纽约
It said on the schedule he's on vacation. New York, I think.
好吧 纽约有很多酒店
Right. A lot of hotels in New York.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 瑞秋
Hey, Rachael.
- 罗蕾莱 你好 - 还好吗
- Lorelai, hey! - How's it going?
挺好的 我很爱这个厨房♥
Oh, it's great. I love this kitchen.
苏克把这装饰得很好
Sookie set it up so great.
是呀 她真得很棒
Yeah, she's a pip.
你知道吗 我在这里好几天都在做汤和三明治
You know, I got soup and sammies for days in here.
- 尝一下 真得很美味 - 如果他们很美味
- Try one. They're delish. - Well, if they're delish...
你看上去很伤心
You seem sad.
- 噢 他要走了 - 谁
- Oh, he's gonna leave. - Who?
米歇尔 你见过他了吗
Michel. Have you met him yet?
见过 我完全听不懂他说话
Oh yeah. I couldn't understand a word he said.
- 就是他了 - 所以 他为什么要离开
- That's him. - So, he's gonna leave. Why?
因为这里太小了 我明白的
Because it's not enough. I get it.
我认识他很久了
I've known him a long time.
最初我在另一间旅馆做服务员
I was a maid first at this other inn,
然后我升职了
and I got promoted.
我任职的第一天 只有他告诉我
On my first day, he was the only one who would tell me
说我那印着汤普森双胞胎的T恤上有奇怪的污点
I had a weird stain on my Thompson twins t-shirt and,
顺便再告诉我 我已经开始在前台工作了
by the way, I shouldn't be wearing a Thompson twins t-shirt
就不应该再穿T恤了
now that I'm working the front desk.
- 而那些你都明白了 - 他一直都帮我
- And you understood all that? - He always had my back.
也许是你理解错了
Maybe you're reading this all wrong.
也许他并不想离开
Maybe he really doesn't want to leave,
你只是在凭空为自己增添烦恼
and you're making yourself crazy for nothing.
如果真是那样就好
That would be nice.
船到桥头自然直
Life has a way of just sort of working itself out.
你说得对 我该冷静一下
Yeah, you're right. I should just chill.
- 是的 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
不用谢 还有别的事吗
You're welcome. Anything else?
- 有 我得让你离开了 - 什么
- Yeah, I have to let you go. - What?
临时厨师的并不奏效
The pop-up's just not working out.
没有人在吃东西
No one's eating anything out there.
但是大家不吃东西
But they're not eating anything out there
是因为他们得脱掉衣服
because they all have to take
准备明天的电影
their clothes off for that movie tomorrow.
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧 那我收拾一下 就离开吧
Okay, uh, I guess I'll just clean up a little and I'll go.
那你慢慢来
Take your time.
恩 这个三明治真的很好吃
Mmm, really good Sammie.
好 就在这里 深呼吸
Okay. This is the spot to breathe deeply.
因为进去以后 你就没机会了
Because you may not get another chance.
- 天啊 - 怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
- 怎么了 - 我刚吸进去了一个虫子
- What? - I swallowed a bug.
- 好吧 - 它就住在那了
- Oh. Well... - It's lodged in there.
- 不会的 好吧 准备进去吧 - 好 进去吧
- Oh no. Well, okay. Let's do this. - Okay. Let's do it.
好的
Okay.
贝尔塔 你好 我们之前见过的
Berta! Hi! We've met.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hola, hello. - Hello.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
- 我们过来吃晚餐 - 但我没邀请你呀
- We're here for dinner. - But you weren't invited.
妈 你留言说来吃晚餐 所以我们来了
Mom, you left a message about dinner. So here we are.
你没有被邀请呀 你好 卢克
You weren't invited. Hello, Luke.
你好 吉尔莫女士
Hello, Mrs. Gilmore.
我没邀请你
You weren't invited.
真的吗 妈妈 稍微提升一下你的待客技巧吧
Really, mom, work on your hosting skills a little.
好吧 你都来了
Well, you're here now.
看到吗 温暖的欢迎 就能让一切有所不同
See? A warm welcome makes all the difference.
进来吧 我没想到你们俩都会来
Come in, I guess. It's jsut I wasn't expecting both of you.
- 我发了三封邮件 - 我没收到
- I sent three e-mails. - I didn't get them.
- 反正我是发了 - 我不懂看邮件
- Well, I sent them. - I don't understand e-mail.
这是在干嘛
What's this?
贝尔塔的二表哥在帮我修窗帘
Berta's second cousins are fixing my curtains.
非常有才 卢克 想喝点什么吗
So much talent. Luke, you want a drink?
好的
Yes, please.
- 你嗓子怎么了 - 我刚吞了一个虫子
- What's wrong with your throat? - I swallowed a bug.
为什么你会吞虫子
Why in the world would you do that?
威士忌怎么样 妈妈 觉得今晚适合喝威士忌
How about scotch, mom? Feels like a scotch night.
马上来
Coming up.
噢 这又是谁
Oh, now who's that?
- 我做不到了 - 卢克 别这样
- I'm not gonna make it. - Luke, come on.
想想你姓什么 戴恩斯
Remember your last name. Danes.
在盎格鲁·撒克逊语里是 战士的意思
The Anglo-Saxon word for warrior.
这就说明你是个斗士 你是征服者
It means that you're a fighter. You're a conqueror!
不 才不是 "戴恩斯"意思是 山谷什么的
No, it doesn't. "Danes" Means, like, valley, or something.
这是农民的名字 我祖先是放羊的
It's a farmer's name. My ancestors raised sheep.
那么 他们为了守护羊群也拼尽全力
Well, they defended those sheep with all they had.
戴恩斯万岁 守护羊群的勇敢战士
Hail to the danes, brave soldiers of the sheep!
- 嗨 孩子 - 大家好
- Hey, kid! - Hi, guys.
- 她也不请自来 - 又来了
- She wasn't invited. - Ah, this again?
外婆 你忘记了吗 你说过我可以来过夜的
Grandma, you forgoting. You said I could stay the night.
我早上要去奇尔顿
I'm heading to Chilton in the morning.
你的奇尔顿校友会
Your Chilton alumni event.
当然 我忘记了 你可以留下来
Of course. I forgot. You can stay.
还是觉得我不该来
Jury's still out on me?
你自己说的 我可没有
You said it. I didn't.
晚上好 外公
Hi, grandpa.
外婆 我的盒子还在客房♥吗
Grandma, are my boxes still in the guest room?
- 有些在 我把一些盒子给贝尔塔了 - 什么
- Some. I gave a bunch of them to Berta. - What?
我记得你说过 你已经不♥穿♥那些衣服了
I thought you said you don't wear that stuff anymore.
外婆 我的幸运服可能在其中的某个盒子里
Grandma, my lucky outfit could be in one of those boxes.
不用着急 所有东西她都留着
Well, don't worry. She keeps everything.
你去翻翻她的衣柜吧 她不会介意的
Just go through her closet. She won't mind.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 带上你的威士忌跟我去书房♥ - 好的
- Bring yours into the study. - Okay.
只有我和卢克
Just me and Luke.
保卫羊群 守卫羊群
Protect those sheep. Defend those sheep!
坐吧
Sit.
- 你之前来过这里吗 - 来过一次 这是木质的
- You ever been in here? - Once. It's, uh, woody.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表