剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
The guy is hot.
今天晚上可真冷
What a night!
外面冰天雪地的
It's nothing but ice out there.
快进来 暖和暖和
Well, come inside. Warm yourself.
帮我拿一下火枪和弹♥药♥
Here, take my musket and ammunition
我要倒杯酒
while I pour myself a drink.
我的天哪 你的子弹都要冻住了
Oh my god! Your balls are frozen!
外面肯定有零下十度了
It must be ten below out there.
不过没事了
But you're all right.
我勇敢的士兵
My brave soldier.
别这么快就说赞词啊
Not so fast with the encomiums!
赞词 赞词
Encomiums. Encomiums?
我们守了一整晚 英国人没有来
We stood there all night, but the British never came.
- 我不是你想的那种人 - 你就是
- I'm not the man you think I am. - But you are.
继续说啊
Go on.
好了 各位 别走开
All right. Hold tight, everyone.
正在快速换装
give a quick costume change,
接下来上演的是 工业革命
and next up, the industrial revolution.
能把你的笔借我用用吗
Hey, can I borrow your pen?
当然 怎么了
Sure. Why?
顾问委员会
Advisory committee.
好吧...
Okay...
现在 我们来到1♥8♥9♥1年
Well, here we are. 1♥8♥9♥1.
你听说过
Did you hear about the
詹姆斯·奈史密斯博士发明的新运动吗
new sport that this Dr. James Naismith created?
绝对流行不起来啊
It'll never catch on.
- 什么运动啊 - 篮球
- What's it called? - Basketball.
今天 我有个想法
I had an idea today.
- 一个发明 - 什么发明
- For an invention. - What is it?
能自动清洗餐盘的机器
A machine that would wash your dinner dishes automatically.
很棒的想法啊
That's a wonderful idea!
我要把工厂建在星空镇
I'll build the factory right here in Stars Hollow.
- 我们要发财了 - 但需要工人们能安于现状
- We'll be rich! - As long as the workers stay complacent.
并且毫无韵律
And non-rhythmic.
别这么快
Yo, yo, yo! Not so fast!
- 等等 - 我来说吧
- Wait a second. - I say!
让我来告诉你们
Let me tell you what I'm talking about.
天呐...
Oy vey...
不 不要
No, no.
拜托
No. Come on.
罗蕾莱 你有什么问题吗
Lorelai, what is your problem?
接下来是什么 大腿舞吗
What's next, a kickline?
天呐
No. No.
我简直就是诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
I'm Nostradamus.
好吧...
Okay. Well, uh... wow!
我们要在哪讨论音乐剧 怎么突然黑了
Where are we gonna meet to go over this? What's happening?
- 坐下 - 快坐下
- Sit down! - Sit down!
抱歉
Ooh. Sorry.
天呐
Oh, no.
逗我呢吧
Gotta be kidding me.
- 你不站起来吗 - 当然
- You're not getting up? - I guess I am.
- 你不鼓掌吗 - 当然
- You're not gonna clap? - Yes I am.
各位 关键时刻到了
So, this is the zero hour, people.
大家都付出了很多
It's been a lot of hard work,
刚才的表演
and Nat and I are certainly
纳特和我当然是非常满意
proud of what we've accomplished thus far.
但现在 诚实可靠的评委们 我得听听你们的意见
But now, I need to hear from my trusted stable of advisors,
敬请直言 无需隐瞒
and I want the unvarnished truth, warts and all.
所以尽管说吧 毫无保留
So hit me with it. Hold nothing back.
我们能接受的
We can take it.
- 表演太精彩了 - 我就知道
- This show is fantastic! - Ah! I knew it!
辛巴 你被废黜了 快向新国王鞠躬致敬
Simba, you've been dethroned. Bow to the new king.
很感人 富有生命力
It moves. It breathes.
加上管弦乐队 就能直接登上百老汇的舞台了
Add an orchestra, you can take it straight to Broadway.
《摇滚校园》逊毙了 咱们的表演棒极了
School of rock. Bunch of schlock. This show gets an "A."
我对音乐剧一窍不通 但真是太有趣了
I know nothing about musicals, but this is a fun musical.
书也很棒
The book was terrific, too.
泰维 快让开 新的犹太人进城了
Tevye, move over. There's a new Jew in town.
似乎是全体好评啊
Well, it seems like we've got unanimity here.
是吧
Or do we?
你异常地安静啊
You're awfully quiet.
你在好几个板子上 写了不少意见啊
And you've been writing an awful lot on your clipboards there.
好几个板子 一个板子还不够吗
Clipboards? You needed more than one clipboard?
芭贝特也写了很多
Hey, Babette was writing a lot too.
但我是在写我的段子
But I was writing my funny zingers.
滚吧 上帝 你们这些摩门呆子
Hasa Diga Eebowai, why you mormon nerds.
观众们在按新门铃了
Audiences are ringing a new doorbell!
我有二十六条类似的段子
I got 26 more of these.
所以 我们就在等你的意见了
So, I guess we're waiting for your opinion?
好吧...
Right. Well...
我觉得 对于第一次预演 其实... 是啊
I think... for a first run-through, it was... yeah.
"是啊"不算是意见
"Yeah" Is not an opinion.
你不觉得很迷人吗 我觉得很迷人
Didn't you think it was charming? I thought it was charming.
当然 我也觉得很迷人
I did. I thought it was charming.
我只是有些疑问 也许还有些建议
I, uh, just had a few questions and maybe a few suggestions.
- 是吗 - 什么建议呢
- Really? - What's your suggestion?
不要如此完美吗
Make it less perfect?
各位 我说过 无需隐瞒 实话实说
Now, now, people, I asked for the unvarnished truth.
让我们听听罗蕾莱的建议 请说
Let's hear Lorelai's notes. Lorelai?
好吧 首先是开场那慕...
Okay. So, first, that opening scene...
她的黑眼圈 威士忌
With her black eye, the whiskey,
极其怪异
the weird, gritty whatever it was.
那是什么呢
What was that about?
开场那幕节选自
The opening scene is an excerpt
我大学时期写的一个剧本
from a play I wrote in college
恰巧受到了我导师
that happened to be blessed
爱德华·阿尔比的称赞
by my mentor, the great Edward Albee.
你们也许听说过他
You may know him
他曾经创作过
as the author of a little
那部叫做《灵欲春宵》的音乐剧
something called Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
- 好厉害 - 太棒了
- Impressive. - Wow.
- 你和爱德华·阿尔比一起共事过 - 是的
- You worked with Edward Albee? - Yes.
- 何时 - 多年前 有天晚上我在乔·艾伦餐厅
- When? - I was at Joe Allen one night, years ago,
我把剧本放在了他桌子上
and I dropped the script on Albee's table
并附上电♥话♥号♥码 请他打给我 指点我一二
with my phone number and asked him to call me with notes.
任何建议都可以让我更为出色
Any notes at all that would make it better than it was.
但... 他从没打来过
And... he never called.
恭喜你啊 泰勒
Congratulations, Taylor.
所以 当时 爱德华·阿尔比在乔·艾伦餐厅吃肉丸
So, Edward Albee's eating meatball for Joe Allen,
你把剧本放在他桌上
you drop a script at his table,
他从没打给过你 这样他变成了你的导师吗
he never calls, and that makes him your mentor?
你完全不了解戏剧界
You just don't understand the theater community.
我是不了解
I guess not.
我预订了十分钟后的晚餐 你评价完了吗
I have dinner reservations in ten minutes. Are you done?
- 饶舌那部分呢 - 怎么了
- What about the rapping? - What about it?
- 这算种族歧视吗 - 有点
- Is this getting racial? - A little.
不 不 不是种族歧视
No. No. It's not racial.
只是... 不觉得太《汉密尔顿》了吗
Just... isn't it way too Hamilton?
- 《汉密尔顿》棒极了 - 托尼奖的最大赢家
- Hamilton's a smash. - It won a million Tonys.
没错 的确很受欢迎
Yes, it's very popular,
但是我们这样的演出
but doesn't that make what we're doing
不算模仿人家吗
just a little derivative?
所以 就因为《汉密尔顿》有饶舌部分
So, because Hamilton has rap numbers,
其他人都不能饶舌了吗
no one else in the world is allowed to rap?
你务必要告诉RZA和布斯塔·莱姆斯
You will be so kind as to let Rza and Busta Rhymes know
他们不能再唱饶舌歌♥曲了
that they're not allowed to rap anymore.
他怎么会知道这些歌♥手
How does he know those names?
那带着旋转舞台的内战部分呢
And what about the civil war number with the revolving stage?
想表达什么
What was the point of that?
同样 《汉密尔顿》使用了
Again, Hamilton utilized a
旋转舞台 取得了巨大的成功
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表