剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- 卢克 - 怎么了
- Luke. - Yes?
- 我叫你名字是说再见 - 噢 再见
- That was just my way of saying goodbye. - Oh, goodbye.
- 晚安 妈妈 - 柯克 我们要走了
- Good night, Mom. - Kirk, we're leaving!
- 明天再聊吧 - 好的
- Talk tomorrow. - Yep.
柯克 快点
Kirk! Now!
- 谢谢你 卢克 - 不客气 柯克
- I wanna thank you, Luke. - Oh, you're welcome, Kirk.
我走之前 我们该说清楚
Before I go, we should get
事情的来龙去脉
our stories straight about what happened tonight.
你车子坏了 我开车去了哈特福特
Your car broke down, I drove to Hartford,
然后载你回来
and drove you back home.
或者是你的车子坏了 我去哈特福特接你
Or you broke down, I drove to Hartford and picked you up,
然后把你载回家
and drove you back home.
- 什么 - 这样更好点
- What? - Much better story.
不
No.
我的生意刚起步 卢克 还有很多问题需要解决
My business is young, Luke. There's kinks to work out.
人们不想知道怎么制♥作♥香肠
People don't want to know how the sausage gets made.
他们只想吃
They just want to eat.
这事可没有投诉 甚至没有反馈意见啊 柯克
There's no arguing or even responding to that, Kirk.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
皮塔 站住
Petal, stop right now!
我知道你听到我说话了
I know you hear me! I know you hear me!
你给我回来 小心路边石 路边石
You get back here! Curb right! Curb right!
- 加油 皮塔 - 别怂恿她
- Go, Petal! - Don't encourage her.
- 这都是什么 - 什么
- What's all this? - What?
字典 辞典
Dictionary, thesaurus,
自然哲学的数学原理
Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy...
你有一封来自艾普丽尔的信
Aw, you got a letter from April.
当我接到你电♥话♥时 已经花了两个小时来破译了
I was two hours into deciphering it when I got your call.
"你好 帕特..."
"Hello, Pater..."
- 是"父亲" 英语或者拉丁语 - 好吧
- "Father," British or Latin. - Sure.
她用了三次"本体论的"
She used the word "Ontological" three times.
她上一次用的时候 我查了字典 然后忘了
She used it last time till I looked it up and forgot it.
你打电♥话♥的时候 我又查了一遍
I was looking it up again when you called.
当你培养出了
Well, that's what you get
在麻省理工读书的天才 就会如此
when you spawn an MIT-going genius.
洛瑞很聪明 她演讲似乎都不需要草稿
Rory's smart. She speaks like she doesn't need subtitles.
没错 但她是跟我长大的
Yes, but she grew up with me.
环球影业于1985年出品的一部剧情电影
她所有的语言技巧
She learned all her language skills
都是看《早餐俱乐部》学来的
via The Breakfast Club.
- 嗨 这咖啡放了多久了 - 很久了
- Hey, how old is this coffee? - Old.
好吧
Oh, well.
- 嘿 卢克... - 你要做什么
- Hey, Luke... - What are you doing?
- 吃点巧克力屑 - 等等 但... 算了
- Eating sprinkles. - Wait, but... Never mind.
我和你说过吗
Uh, did I tell you?
米歇尔的老公弗雷德里克想要个孩子
Michel's husband Frederick wants a baby.
弗雷德里克 就是那个跑过来
Frederick, the guy who came in
点了三块薄饼 要求用三个盘子分装的家伙吗
and ordered three pancakes on three separate plates?
镇上应该加大投入 再给他买♥♥头猪
The town ought to pitch in, buy him another pig.
我都看不下去了
I can't watch this anymore.
卢克... 你想要个孩子吗
Hey, Luke... did you ever want a kid?
- 我有孩子了 - 我是说一个新的孩子
- I have a kid. - I mean a fresh kid.
什么新的孩子呀
What the hell is a fresh kid?
全新的孩子 你我的孩子
A kid that's fresh. A kid with me.
我们从来没有认真聊过这个话题
We never had a serious conversation about it,
我觉得没有
I don't think.
之前在特维克汉姆家 曾想要聊过
That moment at the Twickham house,
但是从那以后...
but since then...
我想着如果你想再要个孩子 你自己会说
I figured if you wanted another kid you would say something.
我想着如果你想再要个孩子 你会说
I figured if you wanted another kid, you'd say something.
- 我之前提过一次 - 什么时候
- I brought it up once. - When?
- 五六年前吧 - 我不记得了
- Five, six years ago. - I don't remember.
在一个小型联赛上
At the little league game.
当时右外野手是个孩子
The kid playing right field
中场时从我们身边路过 去洗手间
they walked off mid-inning to use the bathroom.
我转头对你说 "就是那个孩子"
I turned to you and I said, "That's the kid."
- "就是那个孩子" - 是的
- "That's the kid"? - Yes.
"就是那个孩子"就是你表达想要个孩子的方式吗
"That's the kid" is how you say you want to have a kid?
很明显呀
In so many words.
不 那可不是在说你想要个孩子
No, that is not you saying you want to have a kid.
"就是那个孩子"是在表达
"That's the kid" is your acknowledging
你认识 你所说的站在那边的孩子
that's the kid standing there about whom you said,
- "就是那个孩子" - 我以为你懂我的意思
- "That's the kid." - I thought you knew what I was getiing it.
完全不可能 因为我不说 "啊" 这种话
Impossible, because I don't speak "Huh"?
好吧... 我当时以为你懂
Well... that's what I thought
然后你也没有追问 所以
and you didn't pursue it, so...
- 还得我追问才行吗 - 不是
- It was up to me to pursue it? - No.
对不起 我...
Sorry, I...
好吧 那你现在是什么想法呢
Well, how do you feel about it now?
什么
What?
你还想要孩子吗
Do you still want a kid?
这样啊 我觉得 现在是不是有点... 太晚了
Oh, well, I mean... I mean, isn't it, uh, too late?
- 我也不知道 - 算了吧
- I don't know. - Look, forget it.
我已经有孩子了 还有艾普丽尔
I have kids. I have April
而且我一直都有点把洛瑞
and I've always considered Rory
当作自己的孩子 所以...
to be a little bit mine, so...
是呀 把她养大是种多么开心的体验呀
Yeah, but she was so much fun to raise.
难道你不想再开心一次吗
Don't you want to have that kind of fun?
我已经很开心了 看看我有多少凳子要放到桌子上
I have fun. Look at all the chairs I get to put on tables.
难道你不想和儿子一起玩球吗
You don't wanna toss a ball around with your son?
有杰斯啊
There's Jess.
我是说和你玩球 不是朝你扔球
I said toss a ball "With" not "At"
没关系啦
I'm fine.
你就没有机会参加孩子的毕业典礼了
You'll never see your kid's graduation.
我去过洛瑞的毕业典礼了
I went to Rory's graduation.
- 不一样的 - 我知道不一样
- It's not the same. - I know it's not the same.
我不希望你错过任何事情
I don't want you to miss out on anything.
没有人一生中能够拥有 全部想要的东西
Yeah, nobody gets to have everything they want in life.
总而言之 我觉得都挺好
All in all, I think I did pretty good.
好了 桑迪 再见
Okay, Sandy, see you then.
- 谁是桑迪 - 你非得知道所有事情吗
- Who's Sandy? - Do you have to know everything?
我是你最好的朋友和生意伙伴 所以 我要知道
I'm your best friend and business partner, so yes.
桑迪是我们的代♥孕♥母亲
Sandy is our surrogate.
- 你们真这么做了 - 我们还在考虑
- You're doing it. - We're thinking about it.
太棒了
Exciting!
我只是希望能成功 孩子真得能起很大的作用
I just hope it works. A baby would really help everything.
- 我想要蛋糕 - 来了 拿走吧
- We want cake! - Coming. Take it.
谁能来帮我点蜡烛呢
Who's gonna help me light the candles?
- 我来 我来 - 好玩咯
- I will, I will! - Fun, fun, fun!
传奇制♥造♥
给你 刚煮好的咖啡
Here you go. Freshly made.
谢谢 我一小时前刚喝了一杯
Thanks. It's been at least an hour since my last infusion.
你的资料都齐全了
So, I have all your paperwork.
我会保证 按部就班地搞定所有事情
I'll make sure everything's in order.
- 你等待的时候 可以看下这份资料 - 谢谢
- You can flip through this while you wait. - Thanks.
咖啡真得很好喝
Really good coffee.
- 是吗 - 是呀 很浓 还有点脆爽
- Is it? - Yep. Strong. A little crunchy.
那就好
Good. Good.
好的 让我看看
Okay, I will take a look.
- 你应该和我一起看 - 不好意思
- You're supposed to be looking with me. - Sorry.
好的 我们在看什么
So, what are we looking at here?
- 潜在的代♥孕♥母亲 - 代♥孕♥母亲 好的
- Potential surrogates. - Surrogates. Yes.
这些代♥孕♥母亲会...
And these surrogates will...
- 怀上孩子 - 我们的孩子
- Carry the baby. - Our baby.
- 是的 她们会怀上我们的孩子 - 我不明白
- Yes. They'll carry our baby. - I'm confused.
我是要和这些女人发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Am I supposed to be having sex with these women?
- 什么 - 我不想和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
- What? - I don't wanna have sex with her.
不 你不用这些女人发♥生♥关♥系♥
No, you're not having sex with these women.
- 什么 你愿意和她发♥生♥关♥系♥ - 不是
- What? You'd have sex with her? - No.
- 那她呢 - 不行
- How about her? - No.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表