剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
你为什么要说那个臭胖子娘娘腔
fat poof when my whole life is falling apart?
你以前很喜欢我说些历史
You used to like my historical references.
她刚说温斯顿·丘吉尔是臭胖子娘娘腔
She just called Winston Churchill a fat poof.
他除了拯救世界 还做了什么
What did he do other than save the western world?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
- 没有啊 - 你之前在听吗
- No one. - Were you listening before?
乔治不回我电♥话♥
George is not returning my calls.
还取关了我的推特
He's not following my tweets.
我以为你的男朋友是科林
I thought your boyfriend was Colin.
我的天哪 那都是几周前的事了
Oh, for the love of God. That was weeks ago.
你们这些美♥国♥佬♥都不用心听
You Americans really don't listen.
- 不 我听... - 我都站在悬崖边上了
- No, I listen... - I am on a ledge here.
- 等等 是字面上的意思吗 - 什么
- Uh, wait, are you literally on a ledge? - What?
听着 我觉得你的幽默感还不够 写不了这本书
You see, I don't think you have the humor to do this book.
你不懂细微差别
You don't get nuance.
不 我明白细微差别
No, I get nuance.
你竭尽全力地想删掉 我那个鲸鱼和老鼠的故事
And you flat out dismissed my whale and mouse story.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
- 而且那是兔子 不是老鼠 - 不
- And it was a rabbit, not a mouse. - No.
就是老鼠
It was a mouse.
- 兔子 - 老鼠
- It was a rabbit. - It was a mouse.
是兔子
It was a rabbit.
是非犹太版的《屋顶上的提琴手》
It's the gentile version of Fiddler On The Roof.
好吧 你说得对 不是老鼠 你就是那只老鼠
Okay. You're right. It was a mouse. And you're the mouse.
不 不 亲爱的
No. No, darling. No.
我是鲸鱼 为什么我是只老鼠啊
I'm the whale. Why in God's name would I be a mouse?
- 我肯定是搞错了 - 我今天应该不能和你再聊了
- I must be mistaken. - I can't possibly sit with you today.
好吧 我们明天再聊
Okay, can we talk tomorrow?
你说得好像还有明天一样
You say that as if there is a tomorrow.
拜托 说一半就不说了
Come on, the suspense is killing me.
她是老鼠还是鲸鱼啊
Is she the mouse or the whale?
没关系
It doesn't matter.
下一次她就是猫鼬
Next time she'll be a mongoose,
穿山甲 或者一片水果
a pangolin or a piece of fruit.
然后我记不住 却又是我的错
It'll be my fault for not remembering.
你觉得呢
What did you think?
"珊妮说"网站吗
SandeeSays?
排版很不错 设计很吸引人
Layout's pretty good. Design catches your eye.
色彩很浓重
And attacks it with pretty, pretty colors.
有趣的是混合了酸与甜
It's an interesting mix of sweet and sour.
有一点狡猾和漫谈式的感觉
Gets a little catty and gossipy.
但不是那种我讨厌的闲言碎语
But not that I don't like gossip.
那与《纽约客》或者《智族》
How many steps down is it from the New Yorker, or GQ,
《赫芬顿邮报》或者《巴祖卡漫画》比 差距大吗
or Huffington or Bazooka Comics?
离前三个就还有一点
A few below the first three.
但我很欣赏他们要挖你
But I love that they want you.
这样就说明 他们正打算分类整合
Could be seen they're looking to class the joint up a bit.
- 我得走了 - 但你是我的小枕头
- I gotta get going. - Mmm, but you're my pillow.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 你明天几点的飞机 - 三点左右
- What time is your flight tomorrow? - Threeish.
但 我在想
But, hey, I was thinking,
我没必要这么快回美国
I don't have to head back to the States so soon.
- 是吗 - 是啊 没什么着急的事情
- Yeah? - Yeah, there's nothing pressing.
我可以再玩几天
I could hang a couple more days.
你要离开城里吗
Are you leaving town?
- 还是有人要来了 - 差不多吧
- Someone's coming to town? - Kind of.
- 奥黛特 - 差不多吧
- Odette. - Kind of.
好吧 看来我也该走了
Right, so I guess I'll go.
今晚还是在常春藤吗
Ivy’s tonight?
告别餐 我们的老♥习♥惯
Our traditional farewell meal.
我八点来接你
I'll send the car at 8:00.
好的
Eight is great.
- 这是什么电影 - 奇怪的电影
- What is this movie? - It's a weird one.
恐怖片吧 你得抱紧我了
Kind of scary. You'll have to hold me.
我没问题的
Oh, I can live with that.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
- 你好 露露 - 你好 露露
- Hi, Lulu. - Hey, Lulu.
你们俩今晚要情侣座吗
So do you guys want the love couch tonight?
情侣座 当然了
The love couch? Definitely.
我和柯克在这个位子上曾度过了很多疯狂的时光
Kirk and I have had some crazy good times on this thing.
- 太迟了 - 哎呀
- Too late. - Oops.
玩得开心
Have fun.
欢迎大家来到
Welcome, everyone, to the spring season
黑白红电影院春季档
of the Black, White and Red Movie Theater.
我很乐意向大家呈现今晚的正片《橡皮头》
I am pleased to present tonight's feature film, Eraserhead.
在开始之前
Now before we start,
影院的负责人 很清楚
the management of the theater is aware
有时你们会
that some of you on occasion
带食物进电影院
have snuck food into the theater.
你们应该知道
You should know that
外带食物入场
consuming food purchased outside of the premises
- 是严令禁止的 - 明白
- is strictly prohibited. - Got it.
就不能收敛一点吗
Would it be possible to be a little more discreet?
没问题
No problem.
有人想要的话 我们这里还有多余的香肠
We got some extra link sausages if anybody wants some.
芭贝特
Babette,
你听到了我说外面买♥♥食物的事吗
did you just hear what I said about food purchased outside?
我不是买♥♥的 我是从家里带的
I didn't purchase this stuff. I brought it from home.
- 好的 冷静 伙计 - 嘿 柯克
- Yeah, chill out, man. - Hey. Hey, Kirk.
什么事 彼得 和我说说
What is it, Pete? Talk to me.
我已经看《橡皮头》二十七次了
I've seen Eraserhead, like, 27 times.
我们看了二十二次
Twenty-two times for us.
有段时间我们亲热的时候就会看
It was our make-out movie for a while.
- 卢克 你看过多少次了 - 几百次吧
- Luke, how many times have you seen it? - Oh, hundreds.
这让你的脑袋和身体分家了 对吧
I mean, it makes your head leave your body, doesn't it?
是啊 我和我的脑袋都飞起来 到处飘...
Oh yeah, my head and I take off and float around and...
看看星空啊 然后在香桃街左转...
look at the stars, and take a left on Peach Street...
- 帮帮我吧 - 薯条吃吗
- Get me out of this. - Fries, guys?
- 好的 - 好的
- Mmm. - Yeah.
好了 大家听好 我要给你们一个惊喜
Okay. Now people, I have a surprise for you.
二十年前 我完成了
Twelve years ago, I completed
我第一部短片《我爱你的女儿》
my first short film, I Love Your Daughter.
在查帕帕卡湖电影节首映
It premiered at the Lake Chappapaqua Film Festival,
赢得了梦寐以求的”异想天开奖"
where it won the coveted Good Try award.
今晚 经过几年的努力
Tonight, after years of labor,
我很高兴地宣布
I am happy to announce
我的第二部短片终于完成
that my second short is finally complete.
放吧
Roll it.
灿烂的一天 你不觉得呢
Gorgeous day, don't you think?
这只猪是真的
This pig is for reals.
- 嘿 那是我的车 - 那是我们的车
- Hey. That's my car. - That's our house.
那是我
Hey, that's me!
你怎么都没注意到
How did you not notice this?
柯克
Kirk.
这是一个预兆
It's an omen.
皮塔 不
Petal, no!
可怜的皮塔
Poor Petal!
皮塔 撑住啊 老伙计
Petal. Come on, old buddy.
为什么没人帮我
Why won't anybody help me?
这个世界如此冷漠吗
Is the world so cold?
天哪 别这样 各位
Geez. Come on, people.
不是我的
Not mine.
- 也不是我的 - 卢克
- Not mine. - Uh, Luke?
怎么了
What?
噢 要死 电♥话♥怎么响了
Oh, shoot. Why is this ringing?
- 有人打给你呗 - 没人晚上打给过我啊
- Someone’s calling. - Nobody calls me at night.
快点 卢克 把手♥机♥关了 太烦人了
Come on, Luke. Turn off your cell. It’s distracting.
- 够了吗 宝贝 - 应该够了
- That enough, baby? - That ought to do it.
- 我们有认识的人住在康涅狄克州的吗 - 我妈
- Who do we know in the 8-6-0? - My mother.
- 是我妈 - 你妈
- My mother! - Your mother?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表