剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
that won't make me queasy.
- 罗蕾莱 - 我要挂了
- Lorelai. - I gotta go.
- 我们等会见 - 拜拜
- Oh, uh, we'll see you later. - Bye.
洛瑞会去墓地碰我们
Rory's gonna meet us at the cemetery.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have a problem?
- 他是谁 妈 - 杰克·斯密斯
- I mean, who is this guy, mom? - Jack Smith.
你对杰克·斯密斯了解多少
And what do you know about this Jack Smith?
我了解他的一切 我们已经是三十年的朋友了
I know everything. We've been friends for 30 years.
只是朋友吗
Friends, huh?
打打高尔夫 在俱乐部喝香槟
Playing some golf, sipping bub at the club?
你在胡言乱语些什么
What are you babbling about?
你对他并没有那么了解
You don't know everything about him.
- 天啊 你想说什么 - 他的目的是什么
- Oh, for Pete's sake. - I mean, what is he after?
没什么目的 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
- 我不是说他淘金汉- 罗蕾莱
- I ain't saying he's a gold digger. - Lorelai...
妈妈 你简直就是理想的目标 你即脆弱
Mom, you're a catch. You're vulnerable.
- 又有钱 - 他更有钱
- You have money. - He has more.
我也不会说你是淘金女郎
Well, I ain't saying you're a gold digger.
杰克是名鳏夫 我们是朋友
Jack is a widower and we are friends.
- 我连朋友都不能有了吗 - 你当然可以有朋友
- I can't have friends? - Of course you can have friends.
别人能有朋友 我就不能有了吗
Friends are for other people, not for me?
只是在这里看到他太诡异了 我还在做心理准备
It's just weird to see him here. I'm processing.
或许这是好事 这是好事... 说明你已经看开了
Maybe it's good. Maybe it's good... that you're moving on.
我懂了 我看开了就意味着
Oh, I see. It's good that I'm moving on
- 我成了别人的问题 - 什么
- because now I'm someone else's problem. - What?
意味着 你再也不用
It means you won't have to worry
关心我了 因为我已经有别人了
about me anymore because now I have a man in my life.
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
你终于从责任中解脱来了
You're released from all responsibility.
- 我没这么... - 所以你忘记你父亲了吗
- I didn't mean... - So you've forgotten about your father?
这话是什么意思
Help me with the segues here.
我没有因为杰克就忘了理查德
I'm not dismissing Richard by spending time with Jack.
我并没有另寻新欢
I'm not just moving on.
好吧 我没有...
Okay. I didn't...
好了 我们还是不要
Look, let's not leave Jack
把杰克和餐车 就那样留在院子里
and the auxiliary cart waiting out there like this.
卢克今天去哪了
Where's Luke today?
我再也不会不吃早饭了
I'm never skipping breakfast again.
他究竟要不要打电♥话♥给我
Is he ever going to call me about
讨论下我们看过的那些房♥子呢
that real estate we went to see?
什么房♥子
What real estate?
之前 我带你的"同居搭档"
I took that "Partner"
去勘察了 可能会作为特许经营餐馆的房♥子
of yours to look at potential franchise locations.
这是你父亲的遗愿
It was your father's dying wish.
他想帮卢克一把
He wanted to give Luke a leg up.
卢克不需要别人帮忙
Luke does not need a leg up.
我花了半天的时间陪他
I spent half a day with him.
很高兴知道 他不介意浪费一位悲伤遗孀的时间
Nice to know he doesn't mind wasting a grieving widow's time.
- 什么时候的事 - 他没有和你说吗
- When was this? - He didn't tell you?
不 他说过
Yes, he did.
你和你同居搭档都不聊天的吗
Do you and that partner of yours even talk?
- 聊啊 经常 - 你骗不过我
- Yes, always. Constantly. - Could have fooled me.
我们该走了
We need to go.
杰克 我们出发吧
Jack, we should be going.
- 蜜獾就是说他吗 - 就是他
- So, that's the honey badger? - That's him.
- 路上还好吗 - 熏死人的古龙水味
- How was the drive? - Cologne-scented.
- 宝贝 你好啊 - 你好 外婆
- Hello, honey. - Hi, grandma.
杰克会在车里等我们 我们走吧
Jack is gonna wait for us in the car. Shall we?
好
Yeah. Okay.
我记得是在冈德森家的墓碑那里左转
I thought we took a left at the Gundersons.
我记得是泰纳家右转
I thought it was a sharp right at the Turners.
我知道路
I know the way.
史丹利
Stanley.
下午好 吉尔莫夫人以及小姐们
Good afternoon, Mrs. Gilmore and ladies.
- 你好 - 你好 这下都弄好了吗
- Hi. - Hello. Are we all set here?
是的 都准备好了
Yes, we are.
今早刚刚打磨抛光
It was newly polished this morning.
精选的碳灰色
The coal gray is just the right shade,
朗费罗名前还有破折号♥
there's a dash in front of the Longfellow...
- 那是单引号♥ - 又来了
- There are single quotation marks. - Here we go.
就这句子那里
Around the corner, it was supposed
那里应该是双引号♥
to be double quotation marks.
当然了
Of course it was.
之前送来的墓碑 这里都是对的
It was correct in all the stones before this.
你为什么要改呢
Why would you change it?
我会再好好检查下
I am going to look into this.
我和你一起去 这太不能理解了
I'm coming with you. This is ridiculous.
已经第四块了
This is the fourth one.
- 是第五块 - 在这等我
- Fifth. - Stay here.
- 好 - 没问题
- Okay. - Sure.
也许我们可以找人
Maybe we can get someone on-site
现场直接改成双引号♥
to carve them into double quotation marks.
五块墓碑都出错 到底怎么回事
Five stones and five mistakes. What is going on here?
第三块是从车上掉下来了
Well, the third one did fall off the truck.
我觉得单引号♥也挺好
I think the single quotes look fine.
她开心就好
Let her have what she wants.
外公 外婆还是支持你的
Grandma's still got your back, grandpa.
这下 我有机会帮他整理碑前的花了
Well, this gives me a chance to fix his flowers.
把这些拿走
You take these.
你对皇后有什么看法
So, what do you think of Queens?
你只是王位 还是指那些风趣的家伙
The monarch or the guys whose most fun to hang out with?
我是说皇后区
The borough.
我在找公♥寓♥
I've been looking at an apartment on 3DDs.
我想试试住在皇后区 这个街区很有人气
I think I'm gonna give Queens a try. It's the hot place.
- 布鲁克林不行吗 - 布鲁克林人太多了
- What about Brooklyn? - Brooklyn's done.
- 我太落伍了 - 如果住皇后区 就有更多空间
- Oh, I'm so behind. - You get more space in Queens on that.
我想要间卧室和专门用来写作的区域
I want a bedroom and a dedicated writing space,
特别是自从...
especially since...
这和你正在筹划的头号♥机密
Oh yeah, is this the top-secret Manhattan project
曼哈顿计划有关吗
you've been working on?
- 可能 - 好消息 快说来听听
- Could be. - Ooh, happy news. Tell, tell.
是一本书
Well, it's a book.
- 你买♥♥了本书 - 不
- You bought one? - No.
- 你借了本书 - 不是
- You borrowed one - No.
- 你烧了本书 - 也不是
- You burned one? - No.
我要写一本书
I'm writing a book.
真的吗 调皮的娜奥美回心转意了吗
Really? Nutty Naomi changed her mind?
不 是我自己要写书
Oh, no, I'm writing this solo.
没有其他疯狂的合作者
No crazy collaborators.
- 哇 - 我知道 很棒对吧
- Wow. - I know, right?
写些什么呢 我简直好奇死了
So, what's it about? I'm dying to hear.
抱歉 只是种夸张的说法
Sorry, just an expression.
是爱情故事 还是悬疑小说呢
Is it a love story? A mystery?
可爱的小狗和小猫 小马 小浣熊 巡游四方
A feel-good puppy, kitten, pony, raccoon travel across country
在乡村集市邂逅奶牛的故事吗
to enter a cow in the county fair story?
是纪实小说
It's non-fiction.
所以是讲述小狗 小猫 小马 小浣熊和奶牛
So is the puppy, kitten, pony, raccoon, cow
在乡村集市上遇险的故事
county fair caper.
没有小动物 没有冒险 是关于你和我
No animals, no capers. It's about me and you.
- 你和我 - 没错
- Me and you? - Yes.
- 是我们打击犯罪吗 - 写我们之间的故事
- And do we fight crime? - It's about our relationship.
我们母女俩的关系 像朋友一样相处
Our mother-daughter thing. The friend thing.
我们的经历 以及我出生前 你的经历
It's our journey, and the journey you took before I was born.
可能我说得不够直白
Maybe I glossed over it too much.
你... 试想下
Just... picture this.
故事的开始
It starts.
那年你十六岁 怀着孕
You're 16, you're pregnant.
你收拾行李 离开外婆家
You're packing up to leave grandma's house.
这是个从富有到贫困的故事 包含各种元素
It's a riches-to-rags story. It's got everything.
有家庭纷争 阶级斗争
It's family struggle, class warfare,
还有独♥立♥女性之类的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表