剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- Technically no, but... - No strings.
我们在一起 就纵情欢乐
When we're together, we're together.
分开的时候 就一刀两断
When we're not, we're not.
所以 你过得怎么样
So, how are you?
我还好
Oh, well, I'm okay.
你和罗蕾莱的问题处理好了吗
Did you fix things with Lorelai?
没有 我目前住在雷恩家
Not yet. I've been crashing at Lane's.
- 没有她的消息吗 - 没有
- No word from her at all? - Nope.
- 现在几点了 - 怎么 觉得无聊了
- What time is it? - Why? You bored?
有件事我可以很诚实地说
One thing I can honestly say,
和你在一起 我从没觉得无聊
I've never been bored with you.
是啊 我们就是那么合拍
Yeah. We're good like that.
我给你准备了一个东西
I have something for you.
那是什么
What is that?
- 是把钥匙 - 哪里的钥匙
- That is a key. - To?
我在缅因州的房♥子
To... my family's house in Maine.
是个很棒的地方 隐秘 临水而居
It's a great place. Private, right on the water.
而且是空的 从来没有人住过
And it's completely empty. No one ever uses it.
我父亲买♥♥下它 仅仅是因为玛莎·斯图尔特也想买♥♥
My dad, he only bought it because Martha Stewart wanted it.
美国知名企业家
他们的生意谈崩了 他很生气
They had a business thing fall through. He was pissed.
你们家人还真是独特
Wow, your family life's different.
现在是你的了
It's yours.
你要送我一栋房♥子吗
Um... you're giving me a house?
随你使用
It's yours to use.
- 去写那本书 - 什么
- To write that book. - What?
随便你待多久 可以专心工作
Go there. Stay as long as you want. Just work.
洛根...
Logan...
那里有个管家 他会照看你
There's a groundskeeper. He'll look after you.
清洁阿姨每周来两次
The cleaning lady comes twice a week.
她会给你做饭 给你买♥♥东西
She'll cook for you. She'll shop for you.
- 我不能接受 - 你可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
你必须接受
You need to do this.
写完那本书
Write this book.
是时候了
It's time.
拜托 你就收下吧
Please. Take the key.
你真的要娶奥黛特吗
Are you really gonna marry Odette?
这是家族计划
That's the dynastic plan.
走开点 不要当道
Coming through, out of the way.
你们两个 走开
You two, scram.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我刚买♥♥下了这个美丽的俱乐部
I've just purchased this fine establishment,
作为业主 我决定
and as owner, I've decided that,
从今以后 我们只放这首歌♥
from now on, the only music we'll play is this.
没错 罗丝玛丽·克鲁尼最棒了
Yes! All Rosemary Clooney all the time.
上个世纪三十年代好莱坞的演员
再试试跳探戈呀
Try tangoing to that, huh?
钱是万能的
Money is great.
先生们 我们是来打劫的
Gentlemen, this is a raid.
交出你们的女人 孩子
Send out your women, your children,
以及猎犬和马匹
your hounds and your horses.
费恩 嘘
Finn! Shh.
猎犬和马正处于危险中
I will not be shushed
我才不会随便闭嘴
when there are horses and hounds at stake.
天啦 这个地方还能更英伦风吗
God, could this place be any more British?
我打赌壁橱里有休·格兰特的东西
I bet you they have Hugh Grant stuff in the closet.
著名英国演员 代表作《诺丁山》
我希望这里有房♥间 有人在这工作吗
I hope they have rooms. Is anyone working here?
噢 天啊 戴安娜王妃 当然
Oh, God, princess Diana. Of course.
- 陛下 - 也许我们该换个地方
- Your highness. - Maybe we should go someplace else.
- 宝贝 我们这是在哪里 - 新罕布♥什♥尔州
- Hey, baby where are we? - New Hampshire.
新罕布♥什♥尔州 我们怎么到这里的
New Hampshire? How the hell did we get to New Hampshire?
在佛蒙特州右拐了 我饿了
Turned right at Vermont. I'm starving.
我觉得这还没营业呢
I don't think they're open.
是没有 我们已经把这里买♥♥下了
They're not. We bought the place out.
- 什么 - 所有房♥间 只有我们
- What? - Every room. It's just us.
还有这些美酒
And all this lovely booze.
你好 亲爱的 你叫什么名字
Hello, Darling. What's your name?
好吧 你真是安排好了一切
Well, you have officially thought of everything.
除了食物 这里没吃的
Except food. There's no food.
亲爱的 你身体其他部分在哪里
Hmm. Darling, where's the rest of you?
不要再调戏这个头了 费恩
Stop taunting the heads, Finn.
- 我在想 这里有没有厨房♥ - 看看后面
- I wonder if there's a kitchen. - Try the back.
- 你来吗 费恩 - 马上
- You coming, Finn? - Right behind you.
我知道这里某处一定有憨豆先生的画
I know there's a picture of Mr. Bean around here somewhere.
- 所以... 拿着 - 又是钥匙
- So... here. - Wow. More keys.
我不确定我们的关系 所以为你准备了一个房♥间
I didn't know where we stood, so I got you own room.
好吧 那你的房♥间呢
Oh... well, where's your room?
就在你房♥间对面
Uh, right across from yours.
带我去
Show me.
哈 找到了
Ha! Found it.
我倒想知道 买♥♥这房♥子要花多少钱
I wonder how much this place costs.
好吧
Okay.
我听到了你对野外的呼唤 朋友
I got your call of the wild right here, pal.
- 早 布兰达 - 早 罗蕾莱
- Hey, Brenda. - Hey, Lorelai.
- 早 翠西- 早 罗蕾莱
- Hey, Tracey. - Hey, Lorelai.
- 艾莉 谢谢你的胶带 - 不用谢
- Allie, thanks for the tape. - Oh, you're welcome.
王者头颅旅馆
早
Hey.
你在那坐了多久了
How long have you been sitting there?
就是看看日出
Just watching the sun come up.
回床上来
Come back to bed.
所以你什么时候要回去
So how long before you have to get back?
我还有时间
Oh, I have time.
- 多长时间 - 反正够了
- How long? - Long enough.
我要搭中午的航♥班♥
I have a flight out at noon.
- 别算时间了 - 总得有人算吧
- Don't do the math. - Someone needs to.
好吧 前面有一家很棒的餐厅
Okay, so there's this great diner down the road.
去看看吧 虽然不是你最喜欢的卢克餐厅
Go check it out, It's not your beloved Luke's,
但是他家的早餐很不错
but it's supposed to have an amazing breakfast.
这里真美
It's really pretty here.
- 我希望能留下段特别的回忆 - 你做到了
- Well, I wanted it to be special. - It was.
我们度过了美妙的一晚
It was a perfect night.
王牌
Hey, ace?
你在想些什么呢
Something going on in that head of yours?
还给你
Here.
不 不 我说过了
No, no. I told you.
这是你的 专心写作吧
It's yours. Use it to write.
我不需要了 我知道自己要在哪里写作
I don't need it. I know where I'm going to write.
好吧
Okay.
早餐听起来很不错
Breakfast sounds good.
- 嘿 - 快走吧
- Hey... - Come on.
我们还得送你回家
We have to get you home.
终于来了 来杯早餐马提尼吗
There they are. Breakfast Martinis, children?
- 不用了 谢了 费恩 - 不会有坏处的
- No, thank you. Finn - It can only help.
我要来一杯
I'll have one.
- 你怎么了 - 问他去吧
- What happened to you? - Ask him.
- 你打罗伯特了吗 - 我可不清楚
- Did you hit Robert? - I have no idea.
- 他再清楚不过了 - 还真是
- He has a very good idea. - Actually, I do.
我的拳头上似乎有与人争执的痕迹
Because my fist is showing signs of an altercation,
但发生肢体冲突的那部分记忆就... 不见了
but the memory of the actual assault is... gone.
早就说了 他是新西兰人
I said he was from New Zealand.
只有冷血的人才会这么说我
Only a man with no heart would say that to me.
我昨晚是不是买♥♥了探戈俱乐部
Did I buy a tango club last night
还有一辆83年的道奇科尔特车
and a 1983 dodge colt?
我没听过车的事
I did not know about the colt.
该死 这个月第四辆了
Damn. My fourth colt this month.
- 妈妈要埋怨我们了 - 她不会的
- Mother is judging us. - No, she's not.
她会的 我看看你的眼睛
Yes, she is. Let me see your eye.
- 看起来没事 - 好极了
- It looks fine. - Good.
我要五分熟
I'll take this medium rare.
自己的牛排自己煎
You'll have to cook your own steak.
伙计们 我叫的车快到了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表