剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 我先来点甜甜圈吧
Yep, I'm gonna need some donuts for this.
瑟琳娜... 我叫对你的名字了吧
So, Serena... am I saying that right?
是的
Yes.
不是瑟琳纳吗 就像汉纳一样
It's not Serenna? Like "Henna"?
不 就是瑟琳娜
No. Serena.
和那个网球运动员的名字一样对吧 瑟琳娜
That's that tennis player's name, isn't it? Serena?
实际上 是我妈妈按照《神仙家庭》给我取得名字
Actually, my momma named me after Bewitched.
是美国在六十年代出品的美剧 后来被台♥湾♥翻拍为《家有仙妻》
这可真是个有趣的故事
Well, that's a fun story.
瑟琳娜
So, Serena,
首先
first off,
祝贺你获得全新的婚姻生活
congratulationsare are in order on your brand new marriage.
自从你俩结婚后
Renford seems like a new man
雷福特似乎获得了新生
since the two of you tied the knot.
谢谢 我想这是因为婚姻的甜蜜
Thank you. I think it's the juicing.
现在 你想成为美国革命女儿会的成员
And now you want to become a member of the DAR.
是的 我喜爱历史
I do. I love history.
这曾是我在学校最喜欢的科目之一
It was one of my favorite subjects in school.
- 你在哪里上的学 - 加州大学圣克鲁兹分校
- And where did you go to school? - Uc Santa Cruz.
- 在加利福尼亚 - 阳光加州
- It's in California. - How sunny!
但我没有毕业 我很年轻就涉足了健身界
But I didn't finish. I got into fitness really young.
我曾经在客朗奇和速赛科工作过
I worked at Crunch and Soulcycle for a while...
客朗奇 美国知名连锁健身俱乐部 速赛科 全美著名的动感单车健身俱乐部
以及位于布伦特伍德的崔西·安德森健身俱乐中心
And Tracy Anderson's in Brentwood.
崔西·安德森 好莱坞塑身天后
然后我搬去了东部
And then I moved east
在探界者健身中心担任支援任务
and was a floater at Equinox.
我就是在那里遇见了雷福特
That's where I met Renford.
天呐 简直就像个童话
Well, my goodness. What a tale!
你可以演女士单人秀了
You could have a one-woman show.
你了解我们这个小组织吗
And you know about our little organization?
了解 我参加过你们的活动派对
Oh, yes. I've been to your parties.
你的推荐信都很不错
Well, you have some very nice references.
雷尼的朋友很乐于助人
Rennie's friends have been welcoming.
你有时间参加组织的活动吗
And you would have time to devote to the club?
因为你要健身 还要做其他的事情
With all your exercising and everything?
当然 组织活动无疑是最重要的
Oh, yes. It would be a top priority.
- 所有会议必须到场 明白吗 - 是的 明白
- All meetings are mandatory, you know? - Oh, yes, I know.
着装合体也非常重要 你有手套吧
And proper attire is very important, too. You have gloves?
我没有 但是我特别会买♥♥东西
I don't. But I'm a good shopper.
对此我深信不疑
I have no doubt.
碎屑掉下来了 亲爱的
Crumbs, dear.
似乎一切都准备就绪了
Well, everything looks to be in order.
给我们几天时间来讨论下
So just give us a few days to deliberate,
然后我们会给你回信
and we will get back to you.
但我必须说
But I have to say,
你真是个活泼可爱的年轻女士
you're a delightful young woman,
我们很高兴见到你
and we have so enjoyed meeting you.
- 扯淡 - 艾米莉
- Bullshit! - Emily!
你不会被录取的 亲爱的
You're not getting in, honey.
这不是你能决定的...
That's not your decision...
你是永远都不会被录取的
You were never going to get in.
这就是走个过场
This was a courtesy meeting,
因为雷福特在我们这个圈子里 举足轻重
because Renford is a very big deal in our circle
他比上帝还有钱
and he's got more money than God,
即使他还在给前三任妻子付赡养费
despite the fact that he's paying off three other wives.
艾米莉 求你了 别胡言乱语
Emily, please, you don't know what you're saying.
得了吧 每次都是一样的
Oh, come on. It's always the same.
花瓶老婆... 也就是你 亲爱的...
The trophy wife... that's you, honey...
她顶着波浪卷发 丰乳肥臀 来到这里
She comes in here with her big hair and her big tits,
她坐在这里 我们全都微笑着
and she sits there, and we all smile
似有似无地嘲弄着她的名字和家族
and say subtly snide things about her name and her family,
- 她通常都意识不到 对吧 - 我...
- which she usually doesn't get. Right? - I...
然后我们说
And then we say,
"很高兴见到你"
"It was lovely meeting you,"
把她送走后 我们各种嘲笑
And we send her off and we laugh,
我们一起喝茶 我们买♥♥一把摇椅
and we have tea, and we buy a rocking chair
不管它是不是
that may or may not
本杰明·富兰克林的理发师的
have been Benjamin Franklin's barber's
表亲的直肠科大夫拥有过的
cousin's proctologist's,
然后我们互相鼓励 干得不过
and we pat ourselves on the back for a job well done,
随后 我们就回家 把她忘记得干干净净
and we go home and we forget all about her.
这统统都是在鬼扯
It's all just a big pile of bullshit.
艾米莉 注意你的用词 你从哪儿学的
Emily, this language. Where is it coming from?
瑟琳娜 你是第四任妻子了
Serena, you are wife number four.
当然有时候 如果男人很老了
Now sometimes, if a man is very old,
那第四任太太就是个不错的选择
that's a good position to be in,
因为他可能太老了
because he'll probably be too exhausted
没什么精力去找第五个老婆
to try and find wife number five.
你可以耐着性子 等到他去世
And maybe you can wait him out.
像芭芭拉·辛纳屈 她就守得云开见月明了
Like Barbara Sinatra. She just waited him out.
美国一代巨星弗兰克·辛纳屈的第四任也是最后任妻子 他们的婚姻长达二十二年 直到弗兰克·辛纳屈去世
但雷福特的身体好得很
But Renford is in perfect health,
只要他又找到新的花瓶
and the minute he finds a new place with bottle service,
你可能就要重回崔西·安德森健身俱乐中心了
you'll be right back at Tracy Anderson's,
你应该好好考虑下
which you should've thought about
再签那份那份荒谬的婚前协议签
before you signed that ridiculous prenup he gave you.
没错 我们都知道那份婚前协议
Oh yes, we know all about that prenup.
我们都看过了
We all saw the prenup.
我们边喝茶 边传阅 边嘲笑里面的内容
We had tea, and we passed it around, and we laughed at it,
然后我们还买♥♥了一个非常昂贵的殖民前期的浴盆
and then we bought a very expensive precolonial douche,
又开始互相吹嘘说 干得不错
and patted ourselves on the back for a job well done,
并把上任花瓶夫人的申请资料扔到一旁
and then we threw out the last trophy wife's application.
我记得她的名字好像是 帕米
Pammy, I think her name was.
瑟琳娜
Serena,
能请你出去 等候片刻吗
would you mind waiting outside for just a moment, please?
这条裙子并没有加分
That dress didn't help!
你到底什么情况
What the hell is going on?
- 我再受不了这套了 - 受不了什么
- I can't do it anymore. - Can't do what?
我再也不想在谎话和鬼扯上
I can't spend any more time and energy
浪费更多的时间和精力了
on artifice and bullshit.
你非说那个词不可吗
Why do you love that word so much?
她不可能入会 对吗
She's not getting in, is she?
她当然不会了
Well, of course she's not getting in!
但就算不让她入会 也不能用这样的方式
But this is not the way she doesn't get in.
我们是有规章制度的 艾米莉 你很清楚
There's a system, Emily. And you know that.
我们面谈 然后我们表示会再讨论
We meet, we say we'll discuss it,
但其实我们不会讨论 而她们也不能入会
we don't discuss it, and they don't get in!
这才是不让她入会的正确方式
And that is the way she doesn't get in.
这简直就是...
Well, that's just...
你敢再对我说"鬼扯"
Don't you say "Bullshit" to me one more time!
- 好吧 - 你知道吗 艾米莉
- Fine. - You know, Emily,
你已经入会这么多年了
you've been a member of this organization for many years,
你工作成绩卓越
and you've done some wonderful work.
我们也能理解 理查德的离去
And we all know you're having a difficult time
让你的生活跌落谷底
dealing with Richard's passing.
也许你要好好休息下 重新整理下生活
Maybe you should take some time. Rest, regroup,
你觉得准备好了
and then come back
愿意参加活动时 再回来
when you're ready and happy to participate again.
我们就在这里恭候大驾
We will be here waiting for you.
所以 你的意思是 我出局了
So, basically, you're telling me I'm out.
我的意思就是这样
Basically, yes.
但我们不明说 而你自己就会走人
But we don't say it. You're just out.
这就是我们做事的章程
That's how it works!
这对我都没意义了
This whole thing is dead to me, anyhow.
一切都随着理查德而逝去了
It died with Richard.
我要你最后确定一下宾客的名单
I need you to finalize the guest list!
我得回店里了
I need to get back to the diner!
店里一切正常 我刚打过电♥话♥ 店里一点都不需要你
The diner is fine. I called. It doesn't miss you at all.
他们正在放送鲍勃·西格的歌♥曲
It's in its underwear blasting Bob Seger.
鲍勃·西格是美国上世纪70年代最受欢迎 也是最有特点的硬摇滚歌♥手之一
我告诉过你了 我不在乎到底有谁会来
I don't care who comes. I told you that.
- 至少看一眼单子 - 我看过了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表