剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not 50.
米歇尔 我俩认识的时候 你可不是十七岁
Michel, you weren't 17 when we met.
这就是和一个人认识太久会造成的麻烦
This is the problem with knowing people a long time.
他们总能倒推出你的年纪
They can backdate you.
我猜你现在四十几岁
I'm guessing you're somewhere in the middle?
四十几 是的
Somewhere, yes.
所以 也许今晚你请我喝一杯
So, maybe you can take me out for a drink tonight?
去庆祝一下啊
To celebrate?
- 当然可以 - 然后聊聊天
- Sure. - And talk?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
您们一定是米歇尔夫妇吧 我们一直在等您
Oh, you must be the Mitchells! We were expecting you all.
噢 天啊 这个小天使是谁呀
Oh my, who is that little angel you brought with you?
漂亮得就像从天上掉下来一样
She looks like she dropped straight down from heaven.
您好 请进
Hi, come on in.
欢迎光临秘密酒吧 请问要点些什么呢
Welcome to the secret bar. What can I get you?
杜松子马丁尼酒 冰的 烈一点 加柠檬片 谢谢
Gin Martini. Cold, dry, twist, please.
你这有乔治·克鲁尼喝的那种龙舌兰酒吗
Do you have the George Clooney Tequila?
就是他和其他名人
The one he enjoys with his celebrity
参加龙舌兰酒晚会上喝的那种
friends on his many Tequila-filled nights?
我们有金快活龙舌兰酒
We've got Jose cuervo.
他平时和乔治·克鲁尼一起玩吗
Does he hang out with George Clooney?
给我来杯金快活吧
Bring me a shot of Jose,
在酒杯边缘撒点盐
with a little bit of salt on the rim.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Got it. - Thank you.
晚上还挺热闹的
Pretty good crowd tonight.
是呀 挺热闹
Yes. Very lively.
所以...
So...
"我的妻子在楼上哭泣"
"My wife is crying upstairs."
"我听到有车子进来"
I can hear cars coming in the house.
"我的参谋 唐 我想是时候告诉你了"
Consigliere of mine, I think it's time you tell your don
"大家似乎也都知道了"
"What everyone seems to know."
- 说什么呢 - 《教父》的台词
- What? - It's from the Godfather.
噢 又是《教父》
Oh, not the Godfather again.
面对任何情况 都可以引用《教父》的台词
It has a quote for every circumstance.
- 你可没有妻子 - 并非完全一致
- You don't have a wife. - It's not exact.
- 而且谁是唐 - 米歇尔
- And who's don? - Michel...
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
我不知道该引用什么台词了
I'm out of quotes.
我之前并不完全是在休假
I was not just on vacation.
我和W酒店的人会了一次面
I had a meeting at the W hotel.
听我说 以我的工作经验 技能 魅力 别笑...
Look, with my experience, my skills, my charm, don't laugh...
- 我没笑 - 我的机会多的是
- Wasn't laughing. - Doors are open to me.
很好的岗位 报酬颇丰的岗位
Good jobs. High-paying jobs.
我并不惊讶
I can't say that I'm surprised.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
在我正式确认之前 我就想问问
What I wanted to ask, before it's final,
咱们龙蜻蜓酒店还有机会进一步扩展吗
is there a way we can expand the Dragonfly?
扩大面♥积♥ 增加温泉疗养区
Make it bigger, add a spa.
我天生就擅长经营温泉疗养区的
I was born to run a spa.
米歇尔 我们酒店一边是自然保护区
Michel, I've got a Nature preserve on one side,
另一边是防火线
a fire lane on the other side,
还有一边是湿地保护区
protected wetlands on the other side,
而且我不能
and I'm not allowed to
把客人安排到谷仓去住 除非他们愿意吃燕麦
put guests in the barn unless they'll eat oats.
我需要更多 更多要做的事情
Well, I need more. More to do.
更多的工作职责 更多的钱
More responsibility. More money.
- 我们准备要孩子了 - 真的吗
- We have a baby on the way. - You do?
是的 弗雷德里克领养了一个 我还得去确认
Yeah, I think Frederick ordered one. I have to check.
总之
Anyway...
我不能在一个地方待一辈子
I can't just stay in one place forever.
我知道
I know.
我觉得我需要接受W酒店的工作
I think I need to take that job at the w.
- 条子来了 - 条子来了
- Five-o! - Five-o!
条子来了
Five-o!
警报解除
Clear!
如果我给你涨薪水呢
How about if I come up with more money for you?
你已经给我过高的报酬了
You're overpaying me now,
你还把自己薪水的一部分给了我
and part of my pay comes out of yours.
你以为米歇尔只思考自己的事情吗
You think Michel only sees as far as his own reflection?
我看了账簿 我需要更多的钱
I see the books. I need more money.
而你需要薪水更低的员工 你能否认这点吗
And you need someone you can pay less. Can you deny that?
你在干嘛 酒变味了吗 怎么了
What are you doing? Is your drink sour? What's going on?
- 我忍♥着不哭出来 - 罗蕾莱 别哭
- I'm just trying not to cry. - Lorelai, don't cry.
因为如果你哭了 我也会哭
Because if you cry, then I'll cry.
我可不想别人看见我在秘密酒吧里哭
I can't be seen crying at the secret bar.
让人看到我在这 就已经够糟了
It's bad enough that I'm here at all.
我试着不哭
I'm trying not to.
雷恩 这首愚蠢的慢歌♥对气氛一点帮助也没有
Lane, this dumb slow song is not helping.
弹一首快乐的 令人开心的歌♥吧
Play something happier and uplifting, please.
好多了
It's much better!
我必须得说 我已经很久
I must say, it's been a while
没有在星空镇公报报刊室感到
since I've felt such energy and excitement
如此有活力和兴奋了
on the floor of the Stars Hollow Gazette newsroom.
是呀 就像阿伦·索尔金电影里描述的那样
Yeah, it's like an Aaron Sorkin movie in here.
你开心吗 你开心这点很重要
Are you not having fun? I think it's important to have fun.
噢 我很开心
Oh, I'm having fun.
现在我正享受着使用Dos系统的快乐
Right now, I'm experiencing the joy of Ms-Dos.
如果你有疑问 埃丝特是我们这里的电脑高手
Well, if you're confused, Esther here is our computer expert.
- 埃丝特 - 怎么了
- Esther? - Yes?
你了解Dos操作系统吗
What do you know about Ms-Dos?
- 是演员吗 - 不 是个电脑操作系统
- Is that an actor? - No, it's the computer operating system.
我只在《奔腾年代》里 听说过这个系统
I only know about it from Halt and Catch Fire,
坦白说 我没有没仔细看那部剧
and quite frankly, I didn't watch the show that closely.
我这有说明书
Well, I have the instructions here
罗德波登先生之前给我的 稍等
Mr. Roundbottom gave me. Hold on.
"打开电脑" 你打开电脑了吗
"Turn computer on." Did you turn it on?
除了打他 其他的我都试过了
I did everything but blow in its ear.
"插入软盘" 你软盘弄了吗
"Insert floppy disk." You got your floppy disk?
- 没关系了 埃丝特 - 很高兴能帮忙
- Never mind, Esther. - Happy to help.
这里有些东西不太合乎情理
Huh, something is not adding up here.
那我们拿公♥司♥的算盘来算清楚吧
Well, let's get out the company abacus and figure it out.
报纸封面你会出版诗 对吗
You're printing the poem on the cover, yes?
- 什么诗 - 噢 对了 诗
- The poem? - Oh, yes, a poem.
咱们公报每次发布
There's been a poem on the
都会在封面上出版一首诗
cover of the Gazette to celebrating the season
来庆祝我们每一个季节发生的事情
in every issue we've ever published.
噢 我知道 我是忠实粉丝
Oh, I know. I'm an avid reader.
我是在想可以换一个方式
I was just thinking of going another way.
换一个方式 好吧
Another way. Okay.
我猜这是编辑的选择 那就由你决定吧
Editor's choice, I guess. I'll leave you to it.
一会儿见 泰勒
See you later, Taylor.
- 咖啡壶得洗洗了 - 电钻也是
- Coffee pot needs washing. - And a jackhammer.
你好 泰勒
Oh, hello, Taylor.
我过来看看我家小佩里·怀特
Just came by to visit my little Perry White.
她正在工作 不要太让她分心
Now, she's working. Don't distract her too much.
我过了漫长的一天 超漫长的一天
I've had a long day. A very long day.
我也是
Me, too.
有魔力的桌子呀
A magical desk.
这个苏格兰威士忌是不是放了很久了
Tell me, is this scotch old?
标签上潦草的笔记写着 "为欧洲胜利日留存"
Judging by the "Save for VE day,"
根据这个判断 我觉得已经放了很久了
that someone scrawled on the label, I'd say yes.
干杯
Bottoms up.
糟了 我们把查理吵醒了
Oops, we woke Charlie up.
我刚把米歇尔留在秘密酒吧了
I just left Michel at the secret bar.
确定了 他要辞职了
It's final. He's leaving.
真的吗
Really?
他给我三个月的时间去 招人填补他的岗位
He's giving me three months to find someone to replace him.
声称时间有点短
Claims it may not be enough time.
我们的米歇尔 永远这么谦虚
Always humble, our Michel.
我真的会很想他
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表