剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
No! I don't want to call your mother, and comfirm the story.
我从不给你妈打电♥话♥
I don't call your mother.
- 你知道 我们有协议的 - 什么协议
- You know, we struck a deal. - What deal?
你有你的生活 我有我的人生
You've got your life, and I've got mine.
你让你的疯子家人
You keep your crazy family
别来烦我 我也不让我的疯子家人来烦你
away from me and I'll keep my crazy family away from you!
是吗 我们是这样的吗
Really? That's the way it is?
这是两个同居情侣应该有的关系吗
That's how two people who are partners are supposed to be?
这都是什么鬼 到底是怎么了
What the hell is this? What is going on here?
我们为什么要分得这么清楚呢
Why is everything so separate with us?
我怎么知道 这是你定的规矩
How the hell would I know? I mean, you set it up.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
我们的生活都由你来安排的 我就是照着来
Our lives were set up by you. I just went along with it.
怎么会是这样呢
How the hell did that happen?
我不知道 问你的心理医生去啊
I don't know. Ask your therapist!
我的心理医生正忙着
My therapist is understudying
给那台弱智的音乐剧当替补演员
the lead in the moronic musical down the street!
我已经不去看心理医生了
I'm done with my therapist.
你定好规矩 我照着来
Well, you set it up, and I went along,
情况就是这样
and that's how it works.
现在 我们在我的餐厅里吵架
Now we're in the middle of my diner, arguing,
别人都带着吃的喝的跑出去了
and everybody's going outside with their food and drinks.
- 你要去哪里 - 哪里
- Where are you going? - Where?
我旅店的烤箱里
I've got muffins in the oven
还有明天早餐的松糕
at the inn for breakfast tomorrow
因为桑德拉·李不来了 因为她跟伊娜·卡登聊过了
because Sandra Lee canceled because she talked to Ina Garten,
那个人说 "别去蜻蜓旅馆 太差劲了"
who said, "Don't go to the Dragonfly inn. Because it's awful!"
桑德拉几年来非常辛苦
And Sandra's had tough enough couple of years.
她不需要被你为难
And she doesn't need to be embarrassed by you!
今晚餐厅请客 走吧 快走
It's on the house tonight. Go! Go!
她简直让人难以置信
She was unbelievable.
毫无征兆 罗蕾莱疯狂的表情就出现了
Right out of left field, crazy Lorelai face appears.
我之前是见过
I mean, I've seen it before,
但通常都是开车时别人加塞
but usually it's when somebody cuts off her car
或者是鞋子大拍卖♥♥
or at a shoe sale.
我之前见过一次
I saw it once when
当时 玛拉·蒂普顿的妈妈说你是私生子
Marla Tipton's mom called you illegitimate the machine.
她拿那些布朗尼 精确地扔了她一脸
She winged those brownie bites at her with scary accuracy.
一本书 一本书就让她彻底抓狂了
A book. She totally freaked out over a book.
- 太奇怪了 - 她知道我是个作家
- So weird. - She knows I'm a writer.
她清楚一切事情都是素材 要写你熟悉的事
She knows everything is fodder. Write what you know.
- 你明白我熟悉的是什么 - 罗蕾莱
- You know what I know. - Lorelai?
没错 就是罗蕾莱 还有我 我们的生活
Lorelai, yes. And me. And our life.
我对这些事了若指掌
I know that crap like the back of my hand.
这肯定会是好题材 但她就是不肯听
It would be so good, but she just wouldn't listen.
喂
Hello?
- 什么了 - 我刚才打给洛根了
- What? - I just called Logan.
- 什么 为什么啊 - 我不知道
- What? Why? - I don't know.
就这么发生了 像是条件反射
It just happened. Like a reflex.
天啊 我就是这样 我稍有不顺心 就打给洛根
Oh, my God. This is what I do. I get upset and I call Logan.
好吧 之前是这样的
Well, what I used to do,
因为现在接听的人可能会是她了
because now she might answer.
等等 她会接他的电♥话♥吗
Wait, she answers his cell?
- 喂 洛瑞 - 该死 我又打了一次
- Hello? Rory? - Crap! I did it again.
- 你在开玩笑吗 - 没有
- Are you kidding? - No.
快报♥警♥ 我要疯了
Dial 911. I'm going insane.
我现在就这个样子了吗
This is who I am now?
你年轻时认识的那个人
I mean, that person you knew in your youth,
那个聪明理性的家伙
who was smart and together,
她已经被所谓的"生活"狠狠地蹂躏了
she's been chewed up and spit out by the thing we call life.
- 你再也不会见到她了 - 洛瑞 出什么事了
- You'll never ever see her again... - Rory, what is going on?
- 啊 该死 - 好吧 听着 你需要放松
- Ah! Damn it! - Oh. Look, okay, you need to relax.
- 你想吃颗立普妥吗 扎克有这个 - 不要
- You want a Lipitor? Zach got some. - No
不 我不需要立普妥
No, I don't need a Lipitor.
我需要回到二十岁
I need to be 20 again.
你真该看看我们昨天的样子 太可怕了
You should have seen us yesterday. It was so awful.
我们就站在公墓的中♥央♥
We were just in the middle of a cemetery,
冲对方大喊大叫
yelling at each other.
周围都是悼念的人
There were mourners all around us.
他们本来也不见得多高兴
Well, their day wasn't so fun anyway.
- 我该怎么办啊 - 她会冷静的
- What am I gonna do? - Well, she'll calm down.
她看我的样子 就跟她看外婆一样
She looked at me the way she looks at grandma.
那真是太伤人了 我是说...
That hurt. And, I mean...
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
她当然不希望 我把我们的生活写出来
I mean, of course she wouldn't want me to write about us.
我只是... 我只是
I just... I couldn't
没法承认这点 因为我太想写了
acknowledge it because I want to do this so badly.
- 我累坏了 - 嘿
- I'm exhausted. - Hey.
- 怎么了 - 书里有我吗
- Yeah? - Am I in this book?
快别说了
Oh, don't start.
- 当然了 - 不 不 我来接
- Of course. - No, no no. I got it.
- 不 雷恩 - 嘿 别再打过来了
- No, Lane. - Hey, stop calling.
你在说什么啊 是她打给我的
What are you talking about? She's calling me.
那是个条件反射 我们会解决的
Yeah, well, it's a reflex and we're gonna kick it.
我们有立普妥 你再也不会接到她的电♥话♥了
We've got Lipitor, so you won't hear from her ever again.
雷恩 你让她接电♥话♥
Lane, Just put her on the phone.
- 不行 不可能 - 雷恩 把电♥话♥给我
- No, not gonna happen - Lane, give me the phone.
- 不行 我在保护你呢 - 没事的
- No. I'm protecting you for some reason. - It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
- 嘿 - 出什么事了
- Hey. - What is going on?
没事 今天不太顺
Nothing. Bad day.
是啊 我听说胆固醇的事了
Yeah, I heard about the cholesterol problem.
拜托 王牌
Come on, ace.
你今天打给我好几次
You called me a bunch of time today
昨晚也给我打了四次
and you called me four times last night.
每次你都挂断了 到底出什么事了
You hung up every time. What is it?
没什么 我跟我妈有点问题
Nothing. I had a thing with my mom.
跟我说说 我在听着呢
Well, talk to me. I'm here.
我只是对她很不爽 需要找人来听我抱怨
I was just upset at her and I was needing to vent,
然后我意识到 我不能再打给你了
and I realized I can't call you anymore.
为什么
Why?
- 洛根 - 我出去接电♥话♥
- Logan! - I gotta take this outside.
因为她在你那里
Because she's there.
洛瑞...
Rory...
现在 她就在你那里
She's there.
- 没错 - 这就是原因啊
- Yeah. - That's why.
我觉得 我们应该说再见了
So, I guess we should say goodbye.
- 如果你想的话 - 别说的像是我的问题
- If that's what you want. - Don't make this my thing.
- 抱歉 - 所以就这样吧
- Sorry. - So that's it?
我们分手了
We're breaking up.
只是我们不能分手... 因为我们根本就没在一起
Except we can't break up... because we're nothing.
- 天啊 - 成年人的世界真是太艰难了 是吧
- Oh, god. - This adult stuff is hard, isn't it?
不清楚三十不立帮的其他人
I wonder if the rest of thirtysomething gang
会不会经历这些破事
goes through crap like this.
罗蕾莱 我是泰勒
Lorelai, it's Taylor.
你可能对音乐剧不再感兴趣了
You're probably not interested in the musical anymore,
但是出于礼貌 我要告知你
but out of politeness, I'm letting you know
纳特·康普顿和我
that Nat Compton and I
上周末去鳕鱼角度假
went on retreat to Cape COD last weekend,
我们想出了一首新歌♥
and we've come up with a new song.
我邀请顾问委员会全体成员
I'm inviting everyone on the advisory committee
今晚到帕蒂小姐家试听一下
to come by Miss Patty's tonight and give it a listen.
但是请你... 把脾气留在家里
But please, please... leave the 'tude at home.
- 太烂了 - 好无聊啊
- This is a cut. - What a bore.
- 卢克 - 在这里
- Luke? - In here!
这个架子要把我逼疯了 总是摇摇晃晃的
This shelf is driving me crazy. With all these wobbles.
我正在试着把它撑住
I'm just trying to shore it up.
很好
Right, good.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我正忙得不可开交
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of this thing.
有件事 我必须要告诉你
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表