剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- That's not what I heard. - Well, it's true.
昨天在书店
At the bookstore yesterday,
大家都在讨论你回来的事情
all anyone talks about is how you're back.
- 我没有回来 - 好吧
- Well, I'm not back. - Okay.
帮我给大家说一声
Spread the word.
各位 你们听说了吗 有人故意破坏水上小屋
Hey, guys, did you hear? Somebody vandalized the floaty hut.
- 不会吧 - 合页被掰弯了 锁被堵住了
- Oh, no. - Hinges are bent, lock's jammed,
孩子们大发脾气
and the kids are having
因为他们住不了水上小屋了
a freaking fit 'cause they can't get their floaties.
欢迎回来 顺便说一句
Welcome back, by the way.
- 但我没回来 - 你看起来像是回来了
- Yeah, I'm not back. - You look back.
卢克捐钱建的这座水上小屋
Luke donated the money for that floaty hut.
他肯定会不开心了
He's gonna be so upset.
别提卢克了 因为这个 斯蒂夫和关都有暴♥力♥倾向了
Forget Luke. Steve and kwan are going postal.
虽然只有两个人 告诉你们
And there's two of 'em, man.
他们生起气来
And when they get mad,
就像五个韩国小孩
they become like five little Korean people,
把韩式尖酸刻薄 全部集中火力瞄准雷恩和我
make focus all their Korean vitriol on Lane and me.
他们在哪里
Where are they now?
他们在自动饮水器那里喝水
Oh, they are at the drinking fountain.
然后跳回泳池里
They're jumping back to the pool.
- 明白了 - 身材哟
- Yup. - Figures.
如果你看见任何充了气的东西 喊出来
If you see something inflatable, shout it out.
- 我看她就是回来了 - 她没有回来
- She looks back to me. - Well, she's not back.
热死了
It is hot!
我真不知道 我们为什么要来这里
I don't know why we come here.
- 欢迎回家 洛瑞 - 我没回来
- Welcome back, Rory. - I'm not back.
- 欢迎回家 洛瑞 - 我没回来
- Welcome back, Rory. - I'm not back.
- 洛瑞回来真好 - 我也觉得
- Good to have Rory back. - I know.
有道理 我过去一直很喜欢化学课
It made sense. I was always leaning towards a chem lecture.
- 我就单单喜欢化学试验室 - 我也是
- I just love chem labs. - Me, too.
- 烧杯 夹钳 - 试管 本生灯
- Beakers, clamps. - Test-tubes, bunsen burners.
但我也喜欢哲学 玄学 怎么学都学不够
But I love philosophy, too. Metaphysics? Can't get enough.
我曾经因为在玄学考试里作弊 遇到了麻烦
I once got in trouble for cheating on a metaphysics exam.
我看着旁边的男孩 看的望眼欲穿
I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
- 你学过玄学 - 不是 是成天神神叨叨的伍迪艾伦
- You took metaphysics? - No, that was Woody Allen.
伍迪艾伦学玄学吗
Woody Allen took metaphysics?
这是《安妮·霍尔》里面的桥段 那部电影
It's from Annie Hall, the movie.
我只看德国的默片
I only watch German silent films.
天呐 怀念那个时候
Oh, boy, remember that phase.
你什么时候在鼻子上凿了个洞
When did you punch a hole in your nose?
读读宪法吧
Oh, read the constitution.
姑娘我今年二十二岁 我想怎么折腾我的身体都可以
I'm 22. I get to adorn my body as I see fit.
你说的对 二十二岁的姑娘 想怎么凿洞就凿吧
You're right. You're 22. Punch all the holes you want.
- 你要一起聊聊天吗 - 我有空就聊
- Are you gonna join us? - When I can.
我还学了一些非常棒的语言学课程
I took some great linguistic courses too.
在麻省理工学院 诺姆·乔姆斯基就在大厅里闲晃
I mean, it's MIT. Noam Chomsky walks the halls.
我碰见他了 和他谈笑风生
I met him. Chatted with him, laughed with him.
他是我偶像
He's my idol.
爱诺姆就是要了解他
Well, to Noam him is to love him.
这瓶酒开了没
Uh, is this thing on?
你起身干嘛
Why're you getting up?
我想来点芝士
I was just gonna get extra cheese.
- 我准备弄点的 - 放着我来吧
- I was gonna get it. - I'll get it.
我站着呢
I’m up.
所以 研究生前的这个假期 你打算做什么呢
So, what are you doing this summer before graduate school?
首先 我要和朋友们一起去旅行
Well, first, I'm gonna do some traveling with friends.
我们会去好几个州 调查大♥麻♥的合法性问题
We're heading a few states to canvass for pot legalization.
- 你们要干什么 - 这是关于民权的问题
- For what? - It's about civil liberties.
只是刚好和大♥麻♥有关
It just happens to be about pot.
你真是扫兴
You just made it sound way less fun.
- 你抽大♥麻♥吗 - 没有
- Do you smoke pot? - No.
- 我们要看哪部片子 - 《归来》
- What are we watching? - Uh, The Returned.
法国的那部《归来》
The French Returned?
我不知道自己会坚持多久
I don't know how long I'm gonna last.
好了 来点防困药片 喝点咖啡
Oh, come on. Take some nodoz, drink some coffee.
因为我们要把你这种悲惨的惯例打破
Cause we've got to break this tragic pattern of yours.
什么惯例
What pattern?
我们每次看完一集 然后在第二集的中途
We get through one episode, then half of another,
- 他就开始疲倦 打瞌睡 - 我五点就起床
- then he gets tired and falls asleep. - I'm up at 5:00.
一周之后 他再看一遍
Then, he won't watch again till a week later.
也就是说 他不仅会忘记
at which point, he's not only forgotten
没看完那集的前半部分
the first half of the abandoned episode,
更是会将之前的那一集 抛到九霄云外
he forgot the one we watched before that entirely.
然后 我们就不得不再从头看
Then we have to start all over again.
卢克 你这样看电视 就像把自己关到痛苦的监狱
That puts you in binge-watching jail, Luke.
我会请个律师的 艾普丽尔 学法吧
I'll get a lawyer. Hey, April, go to law school.
律师都是法♥西♥斯♥
Lawyers are fascists.
你还记不记得 我们看的这部电视剧的第一集
Do you remember the first episode we watched of this, Right?
一个小镇上住着一群法国人
Yeah, It's a bunch of French people in a small town.
- 他们中的一些人死了 - 是吗
- And some of them are dead. - Really?
我的天
Oh, my God.
感觉像时光机重现 回来的感觉会不会很怪
Wow. Like a time machine. Is it weird to be back?
- 我没回来 - 你没有吗
- I'm not back. - You're not?
不 我的意思是 我虽然在这里 但... 算了
Uh, no. I mean, I'm... I'm here now, but... never mind.
再和你打个招呼
Oh, hi again.
- 我其实抽大♥麻♥的 - 我想到了
- So, I totally smoke pot. - I figured.
别告诉我爸
Don't tell my dad.
我觉得他不会介意 只是背后别搞小动作
I don't think he'd mind. Just don't operate a forklift after.
对 小动作 你挺幽默的啊
Right. A forklift. You have an excellent sense of humor.
- 谢谢 - 我幽默感很烂
- Thank you. - I don't have a great sense of humor.
我知道 我正在努力改正 我还买♥♥了一本讲笑话的书
I know that. I'm working on it. I bought a joke book.
挺好
I think that's good.
如今 在大学里想有幽默感真得很难
It's hard to have a sense of humor in college these days.
艾普丽尔 你还好吗
April?
我从没见过诺姆·乔姆斯基 刚才是我编的
I never met Noam Chomsky. I made it up.
我也只抽过一次大♥麻♥
And I've only smoked pot once.
- 事后吃了好多芝士 - 还不错哦
- I ate so much cheese after. - That's okay.
我还在探索阶段
I'm still kind of searching.
探索没什么错啊
Nothing wrong with searching.
我觉得我焦虑症犯了
I think I'm having an anxiety attack.
我能帮你吗 要喝水吗
Can I get you something? Water?
- 只是在这里很难受 - 你什么意思
- It's just very weird here. - What do you mean?
环顾四周 看见你坐在小时候的房♥间里
Looking around, and seeing you back in your childhood room.
我没有回来
I am not back.
就像收到了一张从现实世界寄来的明信片
Oh, it's like a postcard from the real world.
也许我们可以和妈妈 卢克一起看看电视
Maybe we should join mom and Luke?
我的鼻环很疼
My nose ring hurts.
- 嗨 快来 - 马上
- Hey, get in here! - In a minute!
我的天呐 我才懂这句话
Oh, my God. "To Noam is to love him." I just got that.
艾普丽尔有点害怕
April's having a freak out.
- 你还好吗 艾普丽尔 - 不 没事 洛瑞在
- What? April! - No, it's okay. Rory's got it.
她看起来长大了 其实还是个孩子
She looks so grown up, but she is still a kid.
她想让洛瑞把她的鼻环取下来
She wants Rory to take her nose ring out.
我会把它取下来 我讨厌那个玩意儿
I'll take it out. I hate that thing.
她这个暑假想去德国
She wants to go to Germany too this summer.
我给你说了没
Did I tell you that?
她确实很迷德国电影
Well, she does like German cinema.
她会和几个认识的交换生住在一起
She's staying with some exchange students she met.
去德国的钱从哪里来
So where would the money for Germany come from?
- 我给 - 真的
- Me. - Really?
- 不然谁给 - 她可以打个工啊
- Where else? - She could get a job.
- 我没问题的 - 你确定
- I could swing it. - You sure?
当然
Yeah.
她只获得了部分奖学金
She only got a partial scholarship.
你得把剩下的交了
You had to make up the difference.
现在 如果她要读研究生 我的意思是...
Now, if she's going to grad school, I mean...
- 也许我可以资助一点... - 我搞得定
- Maybe I could chip in a little... - I got it.
好的
Okay.
她是我姑娘 我来搞定
April's mine. I got it.
行 那你自己搞定
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表